Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Btw quick question, who was that cat looking Zorro in your avatar before?

Zorori, from Kaiketsu Zorori. He's a fox.

Zorori, from Kaiketsu Zorori. He's a fox.

I thought that was a raccoon at first. XD

Went from Yuno from Hidamari Sketch to the Unicorn Gundam in Destroy Mode. Pretty hyped from that very small Gundam UC trailer that was just revealed.

Edited by gunthetra

My avatar is a boy (who strangely looks like me) in a wolf costume. Claire found it the other day and said it reminded her of me instantly, XD. So she made it into an avatar, ^_^.

Looks pretty awesome to me, <3.

-Blur

mines is a screenshot of tails, i was watching a video on youtube and it stopped to load just at the moment his face <went funny like that, so i took a screenshot and resized it.

Mine is an awesome SA coloured picture of my fan character, Arrow. Which was a gift drawn by the endlessly awesome Canebrake or "Tubby".

It's Knuckles from the hilariously over-exaggerated facial emotions and movements in Hyper Speed Sonic #5.

I got the link to the site it's on from someone's sig, not sure who. :\

It's his raep face.

yeah.

Wreck-Gar from Transformers Animated.

He does ,Indeed, Dare to be Stupid.

My avatar is a boy (who strangely looks like me) in a wolf costume. Claire found it the other day and said it reminded her of me instantly, XD. So she made it into an avatar, ^_^.
Haha, I must be inspiring you a lot lately because I introduced Blitzen Trapper for our senior party 'cause it reminded me of you too.

Basically everything with wolves, rite? Lol.

Haha, I must be inspiring you a lot lately because I introduced Blitzen Trapper for our senior party 'cause it reminded me of you too.

Basically everything with wolves, rite? Lol.

Pretty much, you know how crazy I get with obsessions, XD. To add to it by the way, I downloaded Princess Mononoke two nights ago as well, X3. Got anything else wolfy up your sleeve, 8O?

-Blur

Pretty much, you know how crazy I get with obsessions, XD. To add to it by the way, I downloaded Princess Mononoke two nights ago as well, X3. Got anything else wolfy up your sleeve, 8O?
Mmmm no, but if any thing wolfy pops up, you'll be the first for me to call!

Now ending post so it no longer derails. Hi :3

My Avi is a picture of me in my Silver the Hedgehog Costume. And yes before anyone asks the gloves do glow, that's not a Photoshop edit. I chose this because I'm a proud Sonic cosplayer and want to inspire others to join in (I've only encountered about three others in my four years of cosplaying). So yeah, that's about it. :lol:

Mine are the main character and his friend Yosuke from Persona 4 being...friendly lol

inmorning.png

Yosuke is so pretty <3

Edited by Mollfie

My avatar is that of Zero from the megaman x series dual wielding two z-sabers. Hey I can be a sonic and megaman fan so sue me.

possibleepicmount.png

So I got Brawl a while ago, and found I'm quite fond of playing Bowser of all things. I ended up finding this fairly amusing picture on Smashboards, and have been running around with it since.

You'll shit bricks when you see

the spike impaling Dedede

Edited by Wyde

Mine are the main character and his friend Yosuke from Persona 4 being...friendly lol

inmorning.png

Yosuke is so pretty <3

Aw, cute! I love Persona 4, especially the characters and story.