Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

This avatar was made for me by Chimpo, a person who hasn't visited in over 2 years.

He's still around in the community though, still being awesome as usual.

Anyway, I found this on YTMND, I resized it in Paint.NET so it looked decent as a forum avatar and that's about it. Before the deletion I used Down Syndrome Sonic, what was one of the most hilarious things ever to be found in a Sonic game and now it's just a silly fad. I was gonna set up my image rotator script on here but it'll only be good if manual resizing was turned on. *pokes an admin*

P.S: dss.gif

This avatar was made for me by Chimpo, a person who hasn't visited in over 2 years. It's Iori Yagami, my favorite character from King of Fighters.

I remember those. I believe I used to have a Sagat one complete with an eyepatch that changed places depding which direction he faced. It's quite likely that one is lost forever, but its memory lives on.

Oh, and despite only playing with him on Capcom vs. SNK 2 (lawl), Iori is kewl.

This topic is familiar!

rotate.png

Random avatar, with all images Dragon Ball-related. Images used in the rotation can be viewed here. Cropped and resized them all myself! :)

Edited by Tweaker

This topic is familiar!

rotate.png

Random avatar, with all images Dragon Ball-related. Images used in the rotation can be viewed here. Cropped and resized them all myself! :)

Ah, Dragonball. ^.^ Too bad the upcoming live-action movie looks suckish. >.<

Well I had the sleeping Sonic and Tails for a few months, but its time for something new.

post-112-1236294089_thumb.png

Now I got Sonic and Tails decked out with the Tornado in commemoration of my pilot’s license (which I got a while ago). I spent some time with the Air Force (and the Marines) so I guess this one has a ton more to do with “DogTagz” than my last one.

Mine's from the Black Country alphabet.

Nuff said.

Edited by Pooshoes

This is the most adorable picture of Tails EVER. So of course, I knew it would be a really excellent avatar. Most likely, I'm never gonna change it. It'll always be that.

Well, I made mine myself. :P

Oh, and first guy who says "recolor" gets a snowball to the face.

recolour.

Sorry, couldn't help it, but at least I didn't say "recolor" ;) Can I have jelly or ice cream instead of a snowball?

"Recolor"

Sorry, couldn't help it because it's spelled "recolor" here in US! =P

Mine is Mana, the guitarist from the bands Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois...

You need to guess where he is in my sig (which was his Malice Mizer days) but this pic of Mana was kind of random... You never see him sleep...

EVER!!!

Edited by Zombie Wei

ChaotixMan, come on you can get a better Vector avie. =P

My avatar was made by a friend of mine whose been credited in my sig. Basically It's my name in Orange since it's my favorite color.

My avatar used to be Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails sprites from Sonic Advance 2 posing, back when my screen name was Bluedude way back in '06. I wasn't a well known member back then.

Then, it came time for a change, I needed a name that stood out, and a new avatar, so I changed my name to "Chaos Inferno" back in '07 after Team Dark's team blast name. (I was originally gonna go with "Sonic Overdrive" or just "Overdrive"), and with it came a new theme for myself:

Shadow.jpg

Yep, Shadow. Though, After awhile, I realized that I still wasn't getting recognized around here, and I made some more changes, such as dropping the "Chaos" from the name, and letting my true personality to shine through also.

That's when I really started thinking about my new (and current) screen name, It was easy to remember- to the point- and cool...And so I decided to make an Avatar to match. For a whole week during the summer of '08, when I really started getting involved here, I made a bunch of different fire-themed avatars, and well, none of them seemed to work. That's when I just decided to grab the sonic battle sprite, slap some "shadow" spines on him, and sonic's famous wagging finger, and this is what I came up with after about almost three hours of carefull (and eye-straining) sprite work:

INFERNOMASTER.png

Yep, Hothead, as I like to call him, has been my avatar for awhile now, and I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon.

I currently have Hothead in a snazzy pair of Kamina shades, symbolizing not giving up in this tough time we're currently facing.

ChaotixMan, come on you can get a better Vector avie. =P

It's pretty much a prototype: I'm looking for a better one at the moment.

My Avatar is that of The Great Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. He is probably my most favorite character of all time, and one awesome motivational speaker.

~Fullmetalsonic84

My current avatar was taken from a slightly "dirty" flash animation I made a few weeks ago. Why is Alastor bleeding like a hemophiliac? Wouldn't you like to know... I looks really messy here because it wasn't made with the gray background in mind, *Ima gonna miss that Pumpkin head skin :( *

My current avatar was taken from a slightly "dirty" flash animation I made a few weeks ago. Why is Alastor bleeding like a hemophiliac? Wouldn't you like to know... It looks really messy here because it wasn't made with the gray background in mind, *Ima gonna miss that Pumpkin head skin :( *

Same here, my Avatar went perfect with the default blue skin, y'know, the ol' Red White 'n blue.

Mine is Mana, the guitarist from the bands Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois...

You need to guess where he is in my sig (which was his Malice Mizer days) but this pic of Mana was kind of random... You never see him sleep...

EVER!!!

Woo, Malice Mizer fan! <3 Mana is amazing, I'm sad Moi Dix Mois kinda fell off the face of the planet. Unless I'm behind in something.

And he's the first one, of course. The most girly one is always Mana. xD

Annnyway, my avatar is just Tails Doll. I was going to change my icon to this in the old SSMB, but never got the chance to. Sega's poll on Facebook made me want to do an old obscure character.

My current avatar was taken from a slightly "dirty" flash animation I made a few weeks ago. Why is Alastor bleeding like a hemophiliac? Wouldn't you like to know... I looks really messy here because it wasn't made with the gray background in mind, *Ima gonna miss that Pumpkin head skin :( *

lol awesome

I usually create my own avatars, but Since the site exploded I just cut this out of one of my sigs. Its pretty much a picture of my online alias. You can see the full signature on my deviantart page.