Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Something based on "fsjal" that somebody showed me. I later made it my avatar weeks later (because I'm a lazy fucker).

Just one of my fanchars -called Toffee after my RL pet kitty <3- , sketched and shaded in MSPaint (with a mouse X3), then with the shading blurred in Paint.NET, then drew those great big googly eyes you see there X). Only took a few hours, I'm getting faster with making them apparently XD.

Edited by Toffkat

0008l.png

Harley Quinn from Batman. Can't say I've ever been a super huge fan of Batman or DC Comics in general (do enjoy them very much and all, buuut... Marvel <3). Ever since The Animated Series aired way back in the day though, I've had mad love for Harley and Ivy.

Edited by Lucky Winters

0008l.png

Harley Quinn from Batman. Can't say I've ever been a super huge fan of Batman or DC Comics in general (do enjoy them very much and all, buuut... Marvel <3). Ever since The Animated Series aired way back in the day though, I've had mad love for Harley and Ivy.

Harley was always one of my favorites, along with the TAS's portrayal of the Joker.

Edited by Dr. Mechano

Mine is now Axel from Disgaea 2. He's one of my favorite villains in the series.

Hello, I'm DJ Hyper Tails. I'm the forbidden result of a threesome between a helicopter, a DJ mixing station and a fox who was flying in to play the decks. I have a pair of headphones welded to my head and the engine from a 1960s Bell UH-1 'huey' stuck to my back...Still feel like hugging me NOW?!

(Avatar created with http://gen8hedgehog.deviantart.com 's furry doll maker, as with my original one...this one's been created for twin tag '09, of course)

girl2av.png

Current avatar is (as you can probably guess) my own artwork. Right now it's a current unnamed character who is to appear in the comic I do... again, like most of the characters who pop up in my av/sig. I affectionately call her "Girl 2" for the moment, and in the original artwork, she has a "Fat", (a ferret/cat combo - totally irrelevant to the comic incidentally) jumping over her head, which is why she is quizzically looking upwards.

Edited by JezMM

Harley was always one of my favorites, along with the TAS's portrayal of the Joker.

Seconded. I adore harlequin-esque things (hence my NiGHTS fandom), and her design just appeals to me. Looks good in Arkham Asylum too!

My avatar? It's my own art, and it's the first ever Super Sonic picture I did. It's special because it was my second use of the pen tool in Photoshop and I am really pleased with how it came out. Makes a good sig too! I also think original artwork makes for a more personal signature and avatar set. :)

I'm stoked for the new DVD release of the original Dragon Ball, so I made a poor attempt at an Emperor Pilaf avatar. Beh. I might try to find a better image of him and make a new one.

Currently my avatar is Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club! The guy is so brilliant, and I love how he tries to get the attention of the various women who come to the host club.

Go to Newgrounds and look up "The easy way out" by Munglai. Great little short, and I loved the way the Devil looked, so I yoink'd it.

I'm so freaking ADHD it's not even funny.

I'm going to change my username and avatar weekly now. Because I'm just that bored.

This week, I'm Particle Man. Doing the things a particle can. (traced by me in Flash CS4)

particleman.png

Don't worry, my sig will be the same, so you'll know it's good ol' Penguinating Indigo Rush.

Edited by Particle Man

I'm so freaking ADHD it's not even funny.

I'm going to change my username and avatar weekly now. Because I'm just that bored.

This week, I'm Particle Man. Doing the things a particle can.

Don't worry, my sig will be the same, so you'll know it's good ol' Penguinating Indigo Rush.

I think that's an awesome idea, and I love the avatar pic! I've always loved the whole plucky duck Toxic Advenger shorts from Tiny Toons.

I think that's an awesome idea, and I love the avatar pic! I've always loved the whole plucky duck Toxic Advenger shorts from Tiny Toons.

Thanks!

It's awesome, right? :D They Might Be Giants is a pretty awesome band.

Who will I be next week? Nobody knows...

not even me D:

Edited by Particle Man

It's a beard <3

Seriously everyone should go read this comic, or talk to me on MSN because it's usually guaranteed at some point I will link it to you.

• Thumbs Up 2

The return of a nice little animated .gif that I found on YTMND a while ago. The Green Ranger owning the rangers in their own zord, and bonus points for pimp slapping the Yellow Ranger. It helps if you remember that the Japanese version was originally a guy. :D

The reason for my avvy is simple: I always like seeing the werehog looking cool + confident and unlike any lycanthropy victim in that his mind is still the same. I like how he's the reason he hasn't changed at all!

Mines of Ussop from One Piece. Hes my favorite character, but I'm used to his german name (Lysop, spoken Luesop...sorta)

Mine is now a Badass Render of Link from Zelda 1.

It looked to awesome too now use D=

Here's the original full sized picture.

Link_LOZ_with_items.png

Edited by Jetronic