Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

A wacky Mr. Needlemouse animation from Tweaker's Sonic 1 hack on Sonic retro.

Wacky indeed and...d...d-d-did he just spin his head all the way around o_O?!

People who know Gundam know that Acguy is love. This is indeed a fact.

Edited by gunthetra

Charlie Barkin from All Dogs Go To Heaven 2. I watched it at a friends the other day and fell in love with the damn movie/series all over again, XD. However, this will probably change once I get off my lazy ass and finally watch Princess Mononoke, since I have still yet to see it (even though I downloaded it like a month ago, XP).

-Blur

Back to Raiden again. Sorry, but I love him so much. :P Now I'm having trouble deciding whether Big Boss or Raiden is my favorite MGS character. Credit goes to ryoshockwave from DeviantArt for this extremely cute and irresistable chibi Raiden. http://ryoshockwave.deviantart.com/art/MGS-Metal-Gear-Solid-Chibis-86519630

I drew this by myself. It's a fairy character I copied from a certain "manga" about fairies I enjoy reading.

I'll just leave my childhood here. <3

Scarry.jpg

Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm, from "The Busy World of Richard Scarry," AKA the best darn children's show in the universe. :)

Edited by Huckle and Lowly
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll just leave my childhood here. <3

Scarry.jpg

Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm, from the best darn children's show in the universe, AKA "The Busy World of Richard Scarry". :)

Oh My God, I remember them......sort of but I still remember them.

God I feel Old.

OT: To Go with the recent 'Change your Avvy and Username to Team Fortress 2 Characters'-trend, I decided to Change my Avatar to an Übercharged Heavy Weapons Guy.

"Sandvich make me strong!"

Edited by The Heavy

Loving TF2 at the mo and after seeing a Sniper and Soldier I thought, a Spy is me. (Why a spy would be ubered though, no idea)

Charlie Barkin from All Dogs Go To Heaven 2. I watched it at a friends the other day and fell in love with the damn movie/series all over again, XD. However, this will probably change once I get off my lazy ass and finally watch Princess Mononoke, since I have still yet to see it (even though I downloaded it like a month ago, XP).

-Blur

I love all of your classic animated avatars Blur. I remember watching both All Dog Go to Heaven movies all the time, and to be honest I miss them. I really want to watch them now! Thanks for sparking a lost memory again Blur!

My new avatar is from a online comic series called precocious. The character is Tiffany Et, a girl who has her head in the clouds a bit too often and is an artist. The image came from a comic in which the kids threw a party for their parents and also to welcome Autumn Pingo to the neighborhood. Anyway, they had an issue in the kitchen that resulted Tiffany plastered to the ceiling, and the only way for her to get down was to tear off her dress. This resulted in the kids covering her in tenfoil, to which she screams the caption.

Who is that? Donald Duck? With a Mask and a gun? Is this the end of the world?

No, it's just his super hero alias, Duck Avenger. Or Paperinik, using his italian and original name.

This is his article on wikipedia. I don't need to say it, but I love this character. Really, really, love it. And there isn't any video game about him. AT ALL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paperinik

Some random Tokidoki girl. Tokidoki is awesome, best brand around! <3

Tokidoki is amazing. One of my friends is a big fan of it! I had a Tokidoki phase some time ago, but I got over it. Now it's Juicy Couture. I'm going to be on it for a while.

Mine is now Miho and Yuka from Cibo Matto. They fucking owned. And if you don't know who they are, I suggest you find out!

My favorite One Piece pirate protecting his virgin bunghole on an island of transvestites. This week's episode covers this chapter so I might have a animated version of this soon.

It's the poster for "A Clockwork Orange".

The title comes from the trailer, which has rapid fire cuts with words that kind of describe the movie interspersed.

Edited by Phos

Funny one of Woody Woodpecker with a gun pointed to his head. (I've been playing too much Persona 3...)

I made my avatar a few years ago, again from the GH Forum I joined.

Took the photo, Copy and pasted and then, Changed the colour.

WIN!

Had a Bloody Roar pic all day, but finally watched the animated series All Dogs Go To Heaven (it's not good, don't watch it, XD), and found Charlie wearing the snazzy suit, ^_^. Now I want one, D8.

-Blur