Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

It's Mario representing the Mushroom Kingdom, World 1-1, you know how he do!

Honestly, I stumbled on this somewhere of the Gamespot. It seems a little old, but it's hilarious! Seriously, who makes these Mario animations? There's another with Mario head banging.

Edited by YoshiUnity

Max from the new movie: "Where The Wild Things Are." I started to become real obsessed with it after it inspired me to write a new song. And as you can imagine, the wolf pajamas top off the win, <3.

-Blur

• 2 weeks later...

This'll be my last moniker change for a while, I promise.

I'm now known as Indigo Dude, and here's my lovely Penguinator.

penguinlol.jpg

I drew my fan-character Alastar in anthro style, which makes him like my fursona or something now. Gave him a fedora cause he's smooth like a criminal.

• Thumbs Up 1

fraelavatar.jpg

Just pimping out a horrid sketch I made today, which in turn pimps out an alternate alias for when I'd rather parade around the internet as a goblin instead of some generic furry wotzit. I'm going for the fun option today.

When I came back here after a few weeks absence I noticed most of the staff had Disney characters for their avatar. I...wanted to follow the trend a little, so I changed my avvie to Sttch, my favourite Disney character.

I luff him~ <333

My avatar is just a fan art of Balto. It's simple, but I love the whole picture. Plus, I thought I should wear Balto again, since for some reason people like tieing me to Balto more than any other dog or wolf thing I'm into, X3.

-Blur

I've been in a Blazblue mood for the past two weeks, so I thought of having Carl Clover as my avatar. He's not my best character (that would have to be either Taokaka or Noel), but he's by far my favorite.

Well, I have never dressed up for Halloween in real life...Might as well do it here instead! :P I'm not sure whether you could count Terminators as scary, but, eh...I decided to turn my normal character avatar into a complete ripoff of a certain Terminator, minus the Austrian accent, you understand. I can't do it to save my life...:lol:

Once again, I thank geN8Hedgehog for the furry doll maker which allowed me to make this. :)

Well in line for Halloween I decided to re-adopt an old, old avatar that I had from before the first forum got FUBAR'd, basically a drawing I did of my main character Carbo, who just so happened to be a former grim-reaper in the story I'm writing. Eventually after he got kicked out for breaking the rules he turned into an average-ordinary serial killer.

Zorori. Just simple, good, old, legendary Zorori.

I haven't seen that Zorori show, but it looks really cute. I'm thinking about watching it sometime. BTW, I like your signature. Mao is awesome (I hate his English voice though, but other than that, I like him), but I still like Adell the most.

Now, my avatar is...another picture of Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2. Someone really needs to cure my obsession for Raiden.

Jane the Main Heroine from the Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, 3DO Game "Plumbers Don't wear Ties", a Game so Bad it can be Played Fully on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMAG5IDnek, Realizing that she will never have a Decent Career ever.

Its Really Horrible.

Jane the Main Heroine from the Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, Horrible, 3DO Game "Plumbers Don't wear Ties", a Game so Bad it can be Played Fully on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMAG5IDnek, Realizing that she will never have a Decent Career ever.

Its Really Horrible.

Most 3DO games were horrible anyway. :P

Link from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Started going on and on about it to Jake, so I started to really get into it again, XP. Might start playing it again if I can find the cartridge some where in my house, X_x. This is probably my favorite Zelda game next to OoT.

-Blur

The symbol of the Oroborus Alpha. The snake devouring its own tail (Oroborus, or Ouroborus and Uroborus) with an alpha character in the middle. I'd tell you the significance of that to me, but I can't tell you because it's a secret.

• Bad Quality Post 1

av-190.gif

Well I was browsing Sonic Pics and this made me laugh. It was rap related and I like rap so I couldn't resist using it.

Edited by Shade737