Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Was watching Balto again, so you should know what happens by now.

Balto obsessed again, heavily, XD. This will probably last awhile, ^_^.

-Blur

I felt like trying someone new as my avatar. Well, that was after stumbling onto something, I was actually going to downgrade my avatar version of Fnar from Halloween-o-Special. I have also been wearing the same monochromic webcomic star for a good while, though until now. It was pretty much a coincidence that I found a strip of the webcomic Suicide for Hire on my Photobucket account, I was saving it probably years ago in order to show my friend something about it. I cut out a small part of the strip and saved it as a new picture, wanting to try it as an avatar for like ten seconds.

Are the ten seconds up yet? Most very likely, now look where that got me.

I felt like trying someone new as my avatar. Well, that was after stumbling onto something, I was actually going to downgrade my avatar version of Fnar from Halloween-o-Special. I have also been wearing the same monochromic webcomic star for a good while, though until now. It was pretty much a coincidence that I found a strip of the webcomic Suicide for Hire on my Photobucket account, I was saving it probably years ago in order to show my friend something about it. I cut out a small part of the strip and saved it as a new picture, wanting to try it as an avatar for like ten seconds.

Are the ten seconds up yet? Most very likely, now look where that got me.

Well, If you are not going to use Fnar in your avatar, Diz, then I will!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, If you are not going to use Fnar in your avatar, Diz, then I will!

I'm likely returning to him, but who says there can't be two of Fnar? Fnar now has a brother, hai! <3

Was watching Balto again, so you should know what happens by now.

Balto obsessed again, heavily, XD. This will probably last awhile, ^_^.

-Blur

You're not the only one here who has unnatural and long-lasting obsessions with things. I do too, if you want to know what mine is, just look at my avatar and signature.

EDIT: Now I changed my avatar. Again. And it's Raiden from MGS. Again. But this time it's MGS4 Raiden. (I am a huge Raiden obsessive)

Edited by Crystal

You're not the only one here who has unnatural and long-lasting obsessions with things. I do too, if you want to know what mine is, just look at my avatar and signature.

EDIT: Now I changed my avatar. Again. And it's Raiden from MGS. Again. But this time it's MGS4 Raiden. (I am a huge Raiden obsessive)

Yeah, I've noticed, ^_^. It's a curse, huh, D;?

I've changed mine from wolves for a bit though. Been seriously hooked on Abe's Oddysee like no other for the past few days, it's ridiculous. I've only played Munch's Oddysee ages ago when it first came out with our Xbox and I fell in love with that game too. Not sure if I'm going to purchase Abe's Exoddus though, since the all new "Oddbox" was announced not too long ago which has Abe's Oddysee, Abe's Exoddus, Munch's Oddysee, and Stranger's Wraith all in one odd box, <3.

Oh, my avatar is a Slig and a Slog to be more specific; enemies of Abe, <3.

-Blur

I've changed mine from wolves for a bit though. Been seriously hooked on Abe's Oddysee like no other for the past few days, it's ridiculous. I've only played Munch's Oddysee ages ago when it first came out with our Xbox and I fell in love with that game too. Not sure if I'm going to purchase Abe's Exoddus though, since the all new "Oddbox" was announced not too long ago which has Abe's Oddysee, Abe's Exoddus, Munch's Oddysee, and Stranger's Wraith all in one odd box, <3.

-Blur

Oddworld fuckkkkk yessss <3

Exoddus is atleast 10x better than Oddysee though, I suggest checking at out as soon as you can.

New av is Sakuya.

My avatar was conjured up from when me and my best friend Charlie were coming up with faces from which to carve my pumpkin. This was like, 2 years ago. And jokingly, he whipped out MS paint and did this face up in 2 seconds flat. It looks so freakin' stupid that I cracked up pretty hard and saved it. I don't know WTF it is or WTF it is doing or what kind of expression it's making, it's just... funny. Honestly, I really think it sums up my outlook on life. ;/

Edited by nUcLeArEnVoY

I have Hank Hill killing droids. Thank you and Goodnight.

Edited by YoshiUnity

-Blur

I never played those Abe's Oddysee games, are they any good? I might get one of them soon.

I never played those Abe's Oddysee games, are they any good? I might get one of them soon.

They're godly.

Most overlooked franchise to ever exist.

I have Hank Hill killing droids. Thank you and Goodnight.

THAT RIGHT THERE....is funny.

My avatar is tight. it dances. go on, watch it you know you want to...

bbtdooravshorthighcrop.gif

The Big Bang Theory is full of avatarable moments, especially with Sheldon, and every now and then I'm not lazy and actually make gifs of them.

Edited by JezMM

Taking that Archie comic's 210 cover with Amy on it, and then adding blood and reddening her eyes was absolutely fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mines...just changed it today :P

From a DS game developed by SEGA, called Blazer Drive.

Blazer Drive's "Mystikcers"

This is one of the stickers that boosts the resistance of ice.

and it's designed by the character designer of Sonic Team (not sure of his name...OTL)

And this sticker looks hell lot alike SonicXD

The original manga of Blazer Drive is drawn by Seishi Kishimoto~

With the Abe thing done for now (still need to buy Exodus), I'm going back to Balto, ^_^. The Christmas season is right around the corner, and this is my sort of way of getting into the Christmas spirit I guess, =3. Even though Balto isn't Christmas related, it still takes place during winter in a very Christmas-like setting, XD.

Found this pic on this website called Balto Source though. I thought it looked fancy with the transparent bits cut out. Makes it look like it's torn or burnt or something; to me anyways.

-Blur

I felt a bit bad about my old avatar being ripped shamelessly from a wiki, so I shamelessly ripped this one from a post by Adamis Fox (kudos) with a page of a French comic I've never read in it. The art style reminded me vaguely of Asterix, so I figured I'd go for it.

EDIT: And changed again, to something marginally less pixellated from the same comic.

Edited by Octarine