Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Avatar is now officially the Great Kamina from Gurren Lagann. I might change it again to something hilarious, but for now, I'm might avert the female gaze a little.

Just went back to my old custom avatar. Took a Sonic and the Secret Rings image and worked on it in photo-shop a couple of years ago.

I have Hank Hill killing droids. Thank you and Goodnight.

What program did you use to make that, if you made it that is?

This was originally a piece on DA called "The Meaning of Friendship." It was one of those deals where everyone was supposed to post how they interpreted the piece, and then the author would come back X time later and explain what he intended the art to mean.

Anyway, my main characters in roleplaying are a pair of white rats; they're friends; one of them is evil-ish. Hence, this appealed... a lot :3

Edited by Fieuline Tabby

MetalSonic-Modernized.png

Remember that one time where Sonic Channel had the 3D character wallpapers? This is what Metal Sonic's would have looked like if he had one.

Title (KILLER DEATH ROBOTS! GO!) is something I've been saying about Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles for a while now.

My current avatar is a 3D render of Blaziken which is on the promotional art from one of the newer Pokemon TCG decks. (Something called supreme victors or something like that) I was going to try to make a background-less version of the render, give it a transparent background and make it an avatar but the translucent flames made it a bit hard to do that.

Changed mine again... From Fnar to Central, but from the same comic. (Diz should recognize her immediately.)

We kidnap the Princess and we Hold the Mushroom Kingdom Ransom for....

*Dramatic Close-up*

One Million Coins.

Tricked out in Fantastic Mr. Fox stuff~. Saw the movie and loved it, ^_^. Now the torture starts with me waiting for months upon months for it to finally come to DVD, XD.

I get attached to things, but I believe it makes me a more interested and positive person~

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm in a Loony Toons mood now. Screw the rats Dx

Tricked out in Fantastic Mr. Fox stuff~. Saw the movie and loved it, ^_^. Now the torture starts with me waiting for months upon months for it to finally come to DVD, XD.

I get attached to things, but I believe it makes me a more interested and positive person~

-Blur

That's awesome. I loved that film as well — most original thing I've seen in my life — and being fairly prone to obsession myself (namely rats and French things), it's fun to hear about someone else's interest x3

We kidnap the Princess and we Hold the Mushroom Kingdom Ransom for....

*Dramatic Close-up*

One Million Coins.

Dollars would have worked better. But I laughed anyway~

Edited by Fieuline Tabby

MetalSonic-Modernized.png

Remember that one time where Sonic Channel had the 3D character wallpapers? This is what Metal Sonic's would have looked like if he had one.

Title (KILLER DEATH ROBOTS! GO!) is something I've been saying about Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles for a while now.

Bigger version plz? I didnt know sonic channel had 3d walls ive been collecting them for awhile now.

Just changed my avy for the first time in months(!!!) to a Kirby themed one. Took it from an obscure japan-only Kirby game called Kirby no Kirakira Kizzu on SNES. I thought it looked cute lol. And the sig. I've only recently been aquianted with the Kirby series (Though I played the first Kirby's Dream Land years ago) and I love it.

Edited by Verte

I guess I've decided to keep my avy as a Necromorph from the game Dead Space Extraction, except I edited it a little to make it Christmas themed. Thinking of keeping this my permanent avy (for a while anyways).

A Character from Frankenstein JR and The Impossibles that i made into a Youtube Poop fad for a SHORT time

While at that precise moment Miles Away in Washington, we are witnessed to a curious bit of villiany taking place in the pentagon building, by a most unusual theif

THE IMFAMOUS

PAPER DOLL MAN

Here we have Sonic reading a book in front of an off-screen fireplace.

800px-SSS_SONIC12.png

Tails is seen being locked out in the cold frozen outdoors, looking in at Sonic, wanting said hedgehog to let him in.

But another thing that's odd is that there is a bottle of champagne and a wine glass. Sonic, dear Sonic, has your history of mediocre games finally driven you to drink? Eh... considering this was made in the classic era, he's probably just drinking at the thought of Sonic's Schoolhouse or Sonic Labyrinth. Either that, or he's trying to be "edgy."

HOLAS:

I was looking for Dr.Eggman pictures in google and I found this *points at avatar*, I can't even afford to think how could someone come up with this idea D: ,I know we are talking about 80's cartoons so I shouldn't be surprised but still...

Anyways, I found it hilarious and now is my new avatar. :)

ta-dah?

Feist's quote from the Sonic Universe comic #4. I thought the part "Here ultimate lifeform," you are ultimately mortal" was pretty funny. So I took my comic,scanned and cropped it to form my avatar for now. I was looking for other pictures too.

♫ He's Homsar, a song from the 60's,

He was raised by a cup of coffee,

Claims to be as tall as a million ladies,

Doesn't know when The Jeffersons is starting... ♫

So if you haven't noticed already, it's Homsar, from Homestar Runner. Lately I've been getting back into HSR.