Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

The current one has me (Axl) nibbling on a cookie off of Cinnamon's sheet, made and owned by =KarinEXE off of DeviantART (I probably get about half of my avatars online from there, mainly because I don't have Flash, and my Photoshop is too old to use). Wait a second, don't I get a nuclear-powered sugar rush whenever I have sweets? *runs around the world in 15 seconds... TWICE!* Apparentlyidoohmanimsohungryicouldeatanaircraftcarrierortwoortenmaybeevenahundredthousandiwonderwhat

aircraftcarrierstastelikeibettheytastelikenickelsioncehadthreenickelstwoquartersandadimeinmymouthha

hahanotreallybutthatdbesocool*Beyond this point, words are blurred together beyond recognition. Don't even try to read*

Edited by Axl

lauralingerieav.png

Currently a character of mine, Laura in some lingerie. Full version is on my dA.

Edited by JezMM

Look at my avatar... Look into Rudolph's eyes...

Seasons Greetings!:D

Edited by ReindeerUnity

Now it's an SA1 Christmas-themed promotional pic with Amy. I will switch my avatar back to Homsar once Christmas is over.

Remilia Scarlet, of Touhou Project fame.

This seems familiar...

Edited by The Joiner!

KariPOBav.png

Main character of the game I've been working on. I was pretty happy with how it turned out (excluding the lumpy flipper hand where I got lazy), and I was tired of my old avatar, so.

The text comes from picking up and throwing things being a major gameplay mechanic. Perfectly Ordinary Boxes are exactly what they sound like; they don't do anything, no one knows what they're for, but they end up in all sorts of places.

Remliia Scarlet, of Touhou Project fame.

This seems familiar...

Totally needs more Sakuya somewhere *genius pose*

That's your are Diogenes? You've improved since last time I saw it I see =D

Since I am a Blatant Bandwagon Jumper, I decided to Go with a Christmas Theme and Bring Back my Old Walrus Eggman, wearing a Christmas Hat. That is All.

Me and my Sonic doll. I need a larger picture of it... that one for a messageboard that needed small avatars.

Siggy was something I got bored and made today.

I love rats. I love cute purple pictures. I love my avatar.

Life is good ~<333

He stares into your soul T_T...

More power to him... BUT... Can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I haven't made a new icon in a while, so I decided to make some from the doujin I recently acquired. New avatar is one.

May I borrow your ear piece? "Hello, this is Scout! Rainbows make me cry!"

Yeah, it's a picture of Spy. Search "Rainbows make me cry" on UtUbe.

May I borrow your ear piece? "Hello, this is Scout! Rainbows make me cry!"

Yeah, it's a picture of Spy. Search "Rainbows make me cry" on UtUbe.

lol That's one of my favorite lines in that game.

Mine current is another animated Mana gif. I forgot where this was from though. I think it's the Khala era so I have to look.

Changed it again... Since I've been playing "The World Ends With You", I'm going with an AV of Neku.