Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I finally changed my avatar and sig to a Sonic themed one after many many months.

It is of Sonic and Tails obviously. The avatar was taken from a Sonic 3 manga cover and the sig is just sprites. I wanted to keep it rustic and simple. I just adore their brotherly relationship, it's one of the absolute best aspects of the series.

I finally changed my avatar and sig to a Sonic themed one after many many months.

It is of Sonic and Tails obviously. The avatar was taken from a Sonic 3 manga cover and the sig is just sprites. I wanted to keep it rustic and simple. I just adore their brotherly relationship, it's one of the absolute best aspects of the series.

I didn't know they made a Sonic 3 manga. I must be out of it. lol

This avyie is once again Mana but in his Dixandau outfit this time. Moi Dix Mois started touring around Europe around this date, last year though. lol I'll admit that Dixandau was M10M's best so far. :D

I didn't know they made a Sonic 3 manga. I must be out of it. lol

According to Deco Franken's Sonic site, it was done by a freelancer. I know there's official Sonic 2 manga out there.

Late to the Christmas party, D;. Still, I have Charlie Barkin from An All Dogs Christmas Carol to represent the holiday season, ^_^.

-Blur

Back to Homsar again.

EDIT: Wait, now it's EVA, from my favorite game of all time! (I think you all know what game it is)

Edited by Crystal

eddiegonnakillyou150.jpg

I'm not much of a Spiderman fan myself, but I found this random picture of Venom/Eddie Brock and made an avatar out of it. Just because.

Just started to play Snatcher on my Sega CD, and I'm loving it! So I switched to a picture of Gillian Seed.

I'm fond of robots and I'm fond of girls. Aigis from just Persona 3 happens to be a robot girl.

Renko Usami from Touhou. More specifically the music CDs made by ZUN. Dunno too much about her or Maribel. I just decided that I should have her as an avvie because she's a pretty cool girl. seh's a living GPS and doesn't afraid of anything.

knightw.png

This avatar was a promotional pre-release screenshot for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I really like this one because it epitomizes The Elder Scrolls for me. Is this man on horseback a great knight, riding on to help the people of Cyrodiil, or is he a killer? Here to loot and steal, and take what he wants by force? Since you can't see his face you can only guess at his intentions. Just like how the player character is a blank slate to write your own story.

Plus it's a really pretty screenshot.

My current avatar is of the biological structure found in DNA called Thymine.

Oh fun! Biology!

Since I'm a bit of a Science geek and I am currently taking Biology (Especially DNA and genetics), this is the result. I'm rooting to study something scientific once I get to college <3

Pelvic Thrusting Eggman. I saw this... I can't remember where and just thought that it was mildly relevent.

My avatar stems from a want to have been born in the retro pin up era when they made flattering, feminine clothing for women.

Mine is a piece of artwork for Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. Right now going towards it's English launch and trying to stem some recognition to it, because it will most likely be the most overlooked game for the Wii 2010.

I'm getting into the groove of changing my avatars and sigs frequently, which is something I used to do until laziness set in.

Anyways, my current avatar is of Sonic and Knuckles (Duh) and the sig is of Sonic having a nap. Both I found in the japanese G-Sonic instruction manual (Sonic Blast in the western world). I just find the illustrations in the japanese Sonic game manuals positively vibrant and nice. If only westernized Sonic manuals featured them...

I wonder why Sonic has dark pink inner ears though in these images :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

I figured the Vigo the Carpathian avatar was unfitting for me, so I changed it. I just happened to have some pictures of my sackpeople from Little Big Planet on hand, and I used a sack-ified version of my namesake.

I'm getting into the groove of changing my avatars and sigs frequently, which is something I used to do until laziness set in.

Anyways, my current avatar is of Sonic and Knuckles (Duh) and the sig is of Sonic having a nap. Both I found in the japanese G-Sonic instruction manual (Sonic Blast in the western world). I just find the illustrations in the japanese Sonic game manuals positively vibrant and nice. If only westernized Sonic manuals featured them...

I wonder why Sonic has dark pink inner ears though in these images :blink:

Those pictures are unbelievably cute.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm fond of robots and I'm fond of girls. Aigis from just Persona 3 happens to be a robot girl.

I really need to play Persona 3, but I can't find it at any of the stores! I have Persona 4 and I love it, but I keep hearing everyone say that P3 is better, but unfortunately all of the stores near our house don't have it! It just pisses me off.

I've switched to the Wind Fish's sprite from Link's Awakening... it's my favourite Zelda game and the sprite was pretty much exactly the right size, so I figured I ought to. I've got a sinking feeling that somebody else has had this avatar before, though... I hope it's just me.

Anyway, I love this guy's totally unimpressed expression. Meh.

Edited by Octarine