Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I love parodies in the Critic a lot. My avyie is one of my favorite parodies from it, Edward Punglerhands. It was a few seconds long but it was amusing. :D

I should have the Jurassic Park parody for an avyie soon...

So this dog Bolt is too damn cute. He seriously might be mah favorite dog character next to Mr. Balto. My avatar is from the "traveling montage" in the movie Bolt (dur).

Also one of my favorite quotes from the film is under it. When Mittens asks Bolt to try the begging "Dog Face," he says "Highly unlikely cat. Your a degenerate creature of darkness." Just the way he says it makes me go lol.

-Blur

• 2 weeks later...

^ I love Bolt. That is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Now my avatar is an Anime version of Stan Marsh from South Park. I got it from a DeviantArt pic drawn by the user AzngirlLH. Butters is still my favorite SP character though. :P

misterunderwearhog.png

Something I sketched on paper then traced on Paint and colored in Photoshop.

Mr. Weremouse (lol don't ask about the filename).

Edited by Evil Sonic

Sonic and Solid Big Bossnake ( that's what I call the guy in Brawl cause he looks like Naked Snake, Dresses like Solid Snake, and acts like both )

I love both series to death, loved the artwork, and loved how the characters methods were the exact opposite. Fast and showoffy and slow and stealthy. Not a likely pair to EVER bee seen together, yet it's happened (and if those Sonic Sackboys ever come to be, it will happen again. )

Razor from SWAT Kats, because his show's awesomeness warrants me having him as my avatar.

You sir made my day, <3.

Changed mine to a love-struck picture of Balto for Valentine's Day. Not really a big fan of Valentine's Day, but a certain member here will rip off my face if I don't acknowledge it, D;.

-Blur

Changed mine to a love-struck picture of Balto for Valentine's Day. Not really a big fan of Valentine's Day, but a certain member here will rip off my face if I don't acknowledge it, D;.

All shall fear me and love thy Valentine's day >:U (<3)

I am an adorable Pokémon trainer, matching the other ones. It's a Valentine's day/Super fucking awesome Pokémon spirit combined ~~

(everyone should be one)

And it's about time the trainers got the love they deserve, fuck the Pokémon themselves! (except Eevee he's cool)

I'll be Brendan if no one claims him after Valentine's Day, since I just changed my shizz.

Main point of this post was to tell everyone that this is now officially the Avatar and Signature topic now, <3. It's more convenient to have both in the same topic, since it's practically the same. Plus, I'm sick of the sig topic being devoured by new topics all the time, D;. So yay, go Balto.

-Blur

I'll take Lucas, then. Guess I should change my name. (DPPt are somehow my favorite Pokemon games now anyway. Never thought I'd like a new generation over generation 2)

Edited by Hero Of Fate

There we go. Best I could do with the adorable Valentine picture. Damn you Pearl and your hair. DAMN YOU. I've never been good at cropping this kind of stuff. It's kind of sad and funny. What's also funny is how much my signature clashes with this adorable avatar.

Edited by Lucas

Avatar is a gif of Hatsune Miku I found a while ago. Full version is here if anyone is interested.

Sig is lines that are... moving, I think I found it on some Japanese plastic modeler's blog. It looks pretty badass, it has scored me many wimmenz on the internet.

Whoever made the sig and avi topic one is a real bro, btw.

Edited by gojira's_bum