Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

=3 I've got continuous awesome for my avatar, and the album cover from Freen in Green's "This Album is Green". IF anyone's interested, clicking on it will link to the site, where you can hear the music we have so far, as well as read about the animated band, the back story, the ridiculous Marcus posts. =3 Leave us a comment, and we'll love you forever.

=O ALSO, That Pokemon trend is nifty, I wish I could've been in on that!

My new avatar and signature are both of Yellow from the Pokemon Adventures manga, who has the coolest hat in the history of ever. ADJUST.

...yeah, peer pressure finally got to me. Not quickly enough to actually get a character from the games, but Yellow and Emerald still sort of count, right? Right?

Boxer Hockey's Bat-face the Rogue, ain't she a beaut? I'd totally hit that with a crowbar.

Down below I've got my trophy whore banner, blue Cthulhu for Sonic 4, and my advertisement for the best thing on the internet.

• Thumbs Up 1

The reason I chose the dragon for my avatar is 'cause... well it just looks cool. I came here from Sonic Blast, and my avatar on there is also a dragon, so I figured why not have another dragon? As for my signature, it's something my cousin's girlfriend sent me in a comment on MySpace. I just thought it was hilarious, so I take it with me to places.

My signature is starter pokemon, aren't they cute?

638746adb24b462dd9f25bb.jpg

and then links to the various places I can be found if SSMB members wish to stalk me around the interwebs.

My avatar is a girl...not much to say about that really.

20795081.png

Edited by Mollfie

Well, my signature isn't anything special. Just a funny picture I found last year. It has a bunch of mecha dinosaurs shooting lasers at each other and it's funny.

And my avatar is just a drawing of Kratos I edited so that now instead of his brutal weaponry he's holding two absolutely terrifying salmon in his hands.

Hey Sonic, do you want to tell them about my avata- YES.

And my Signature is the Summer of Sonic '09 logo, cos' I turned up and had a good time :S So I thought it'd make a nice little badge

I'm pretty sure those are just song lyrics. Not an actual explanation to your avatar and signature.

-.-....they are some of the lyrics in the sig. and it was kind of my inspiration for makin this.

Avatar = Sonic from Sonic 4. Man, do I love those graphics.

And of course, it wouldn't be complete without the lame catchphrases underneath them.

GOTTA SPEED, KEED!

GOTTA ROLL, TROLL!

GOTTA JUICE, BRUCE!

GOTTA SLIDE, CLYDE!

GOTTA BUZZ, CUZ!

GOTTA RUN, HUN!

GOTTA DASH, CASH!

GOTTA DART, BART!

GOTTA GO, BRO!

And so on.

Edited by Indigo Dude
  • Thumbs Up 1

IDITHEBUNNYAV.png

Thats IDI The Bunny. I created him when I was 11. IDI means Idiot, ha ha. I still like him, though. His colors always make think of mint, but I hate mint >_>. It looks cool, though.

His design changed alot. He used to only have a tuff of hair and was a bright green. He wore a red shirt and black jeans and blue Sonic shoes. Then, for some reason I gave him an anarchy sweater and black shoes, I also changed his color to dark green and gave him more and messy hair and red eyes (because he's a rabbit and there are some with red eyes). That soon changed to a black jacket and a white shirt. Due to laziness, I decided to just give a black t-shirt. I also changed his eyes to black, to make him a bit simpler. Ah and his super form is black (When I made him up, I was obsesses with black, but oh well, it looks cool xD) and his hair and fur grow long. He also gets white hand palms. Thats all, I guess.

Edited by MarcelloF

Sonic art is from DeviantArt, but the background is mine (is an average photo-shopper guy) I'll get around to making some sorta matching sig sooner or later.

At the time of writing, my avatar is me pretending to be The Doctor from Doctor Who (albeit with a Wii Remote instead of a sonic screwdriver!) with the TARDIS behind me and loads of cool glowing light in the background.

It'll probably be changed sooner or later though to something more Sonic-related, but I liked the pic so much I just had to have it as my avatar for a while.

My sig is basically just a banner saying that Sonic Relief 2010 is campaigning now... if you click on the banner you'll be taken to the Sonic Relief 2010 topic... go on, click the banner... you know you want to... :P

So, the Pokégag is over, and so I'm going to give my carefully crafted seemingly-inexplicable username a shot as well as a new av/sig combo to celebrate the awesomeness of the new Ace Attorney game with Edgey himself.

I liked this picture of Super Silver, and like Silver overall. Not a hard one really. As for my sig, I STILL can't think of anything good to put in it.

Mine are of the 7 chaos emeralds. It took a while for me to find them but they are cool. Where did I find them you ask? ... ... ebay... about £15-20 if I recall.

I say ebay, I bought a set of six which came in a box, excluding the grey one, which I bought in a shiny, jewellery, knick-knack shop in Whitby.

They are about 5cm in height and 4cm in width for those who like detail.

A bit like this, but these are way more expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-Diamond-Paperweights-40mm-Gift-Boxed-Mixed-Colors_W0QQitemZ390160955739QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad767b95b

My signature was just carrying on from the emeralds theme. Chaos and the words spoken by the guardian only the words have been forgotten for some poor quality comic effect.

So yeah, even though the Pokémon thing is "over", I was going to have a Pokémon theme going on all the way up until HG/SS' release anyway, so I just changed my avi and sig to make 'em a bit more individual.

SuperLink will be back sometime next month ;D

My avatar is Daft Punk, the single greatest electro band ever to have existed!

My signature is a statement of fact about Sonic 4, followed by a link to what Sonic Chronicles should have been like, and topped off with a link to my DeviantArt page.

Click the link and be treated to an infinite stream of continuous awesomeness!