Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Nice "Kevin" name avatar you got there! ^.^

Thanks! It came from a previous avatar I had which was the Sonic head from the Sonic Team logo with the name "Kevin" in blue above it.

Thanks! It came from a previous avatar I had which was the Sonic head from the Sonic Team logo with the name "Kevin" in blue above it.

Waittttt a second. I think I remember that avatar from somewhere. o.O

Maybe I'm wrong though....

My avatar is a portrait of myself.

That's right, I was Batapyon in my past life. I was quite taken aback when I had seen a near-perfect representation of myself in Sonic CD. Except that the antennae I had were orange, and not yellow. Next time, I hope they remedy their lack of quality research.

My avatar, is Mr. Batty, an enemy featured in all 3 Mother games. It used to be the Mother 1 version. But now it's the Mother 2 ( EarthBound ) version. I chose it because I love bats, and I love EarthBound, so why wouldn't I love bats from EarthBound?

This is my old one... which do you prefer?

mrbat.png

......Anyways. I really want an avatar of my stupid fan character... but all the pics on my deviant art account are too big to use, or too stupid looking.

Edited by Lando The Bat

......Anyways. I really want an avatar of my stupid fan character... but all the pics on my deviant art account are too big to use, or too stupid looking.

Get equipped with: MS Paint.

Use it to crop images/resize them.

My avatar is Tails in Amy's clothes... With a naked Amy in the back... And Sonic... Staring...

Yeeeah...

LOL. That's a great avie! Did you make that? Awesome! =D XD XD

My avatar is a portrait of myself.

That's right, I was Batapyon in my past life. I was quite taken aback when I had seen a near-perfect representation of myself in Sonic CD. Except that the antennae I had were orange, and not yellow. Next time, I hope they remedy their lack of quality research.

I know someone who is a Chocobo otakukin. Fun stuff, you should meet up.

My avatar is of me, of course :):P

Kyon from you-know-where.

I wanted to put this on E-On, but this'll do. Besides, I have a Blue Wind avatar there anyway, for the purpose of Joining Sonic Fans. Hence the signature.

Waittttt a second. I think I remember that avatar from somewhere. o.O

Maybe I'm wrong though....

It was this one in case you're wondering:

kevinlogo1.gif

This Amy Rose avatar was PM'd to me by a friend of mine almost six years ago, during my old "Amy-obession" phase that I was going through (yes, I was a huge Amy fanboy back then). I'm, of course, no longer going through that phase, and as it says in my member title, I'm reusing it for "old time's sake". I'm also using it, simply because of the fact that I think it's a nice picture.

Haruhi from the newest Haruhi-Chan video on YouTube. The reason she makes that face is one of the funniest moments in the series. The timing of it is great.

Yeah, that's the sucky part about it. :(

pft I still love Inuyasha, though that might be the nostalgia talking.

Edited by Mollfie

My avatar is something I whipped up this morning using a pixel art Commodore Amiga someone made on DeviantArt. Sometimes I wonder that if the Amiga didn't have such long loading times that it would overtake my love for the Mega Drive. Fo' real.

Well, mines the same from before the server wipe. It's just Balto from the movie, erm, Balto, XD. I've been really into the movie for the past month now and fell in love him, ^^". He just has a lovable personality and design I guess. Plus, it's one of the only movies to make me cry *people throw bricks because I suck now* XP.

I would make a new sig, but I haven't had the time yet, =/.

-Blur

comedianavatar.png

If anyone here is familiar with the Watchmen, you should know this guy as the ill fated Comedian. Obviously nowhere near as popular as Rorschach in terms of fanbase, but I find myself drawn to the character for how...surreal he is. He's seen the worst the world is capable of, and copes with it by taking out his sadistic tendencies on the battlefields of war and spookery: all in the guise of parodying the ideal American hero. And in the movie, he lights his cigar WITH. A. FLAMETHROWER.

TOTAL. BADASS.

Edited by Wyde

This avatar is just a random picture i drew so I can have an avatar I might replace (not fully) it with rotating avatars (avatars that change everytime you reload the page) once I remember how to do that and draw more avatars.