Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

lol I'm trying help help Sonic Relief..........in my own special way......

Anything for a good cause I spose XD;

• Thumbs Up 1

lol I'm trying help help Sonic Relief..........in my own special way......

Awesome idea, Pelly!

I don't think I can thank you enough! :D

Is it bad that I've suddenly completely forgotten what Pelly's old signature was? >_> <_<

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Promotion Creativity.

She has it. O_O

Let's hope it works! :P

Everyone enter Sonic Relief... you officially have no excuse now!

1_120531360m.jpg

Grandmother said this...

Kamen Rider Kabuto is pretty fucking neat-o. If you don't agree you can suck it~

I now have a Kabuto theme, batches. Before that, I had a crappy Pulseman sig I made.

Lili Zanotto from Psychonauts. I started playing that game (for the first time) last Saturday and I've been obsessed with it ever since. Also, my new display name is Lili Zanotto as well. Now I just need to change my signature to something RazXLili related...

I don't have a new sig or avatar since my last post here. But does anyone else here feel that seeing a user you are really familiar with suddenly change their avatar after having the same one for a long looong time is like... I dunno. Seeing a friend that's had a moustache for all the years you knew them suddenly shave? Or get a radically different haircut? ...or am I just crazy? Seeing some cute chick in place of lord wario or Dr. Mechano in place of el grand gordo almost feel like looking at new users...

For the record, Im not saying people shouldn't change avatars, I just wonder if anyone else here loses that feel of familiarity when a friend or a familiar poster changes avatar.

For the record, Im not saying people shouldn't change avatars, I just wonder if anyone else here loses that feel of familiarity when a friend or a familiar poster changes avatar.

I used to feel that way, but over the last year I've been changing my avatars to suit my mood, usually it's Link but I don't like sticking with the same thing all the time. I like having ridiculously cute avatars aswell. <:

Like after my Pokémon fever is done I think I'll go for another ridiculously cute avatar.

Edited by Lyra

At the time of writing, my avatar is me pretending to be The Doctor from Doctor Who (albeit with a Wii Remote instead of a sonic screwdriver!) with the TARDIS behind me and loads of cool glowing light in the background.

I have to say, I love it! Made me laugh yesterday, especially when I saw the Wii Remote...! :D

Mine's pretty straightforward: a little running Sonic I found on an everyday Google Image Search, and the simple signature I threw together last night ('tis one of two, the other featuring Dr. Eggman, but I just preferred the simplicity of Sonic... he's why we're all here, after all).

Warning for the future: I might have some geeky crap take over for a while. Sorry in advance! :lol:

Current Avatar is Muldoon from Jurassic Park. I'm in a JP mood all of a sudden mainly because I managed to find a copy of it on Laser Disk in amazing condition! All I need to do is find a working LD player, and I can watch my favorite movie on another format!

My signature isn't changing anytime soon since I worked hard on the animation.

Mine would be a set I made that my friend drew of my character Balthamos. Prof-j, my mate josh who is on here made them for me :]

I'm both too lazy and too enamoured with the ADJUST onomatopoeia to change my signature (I'll probably just add to it later, if anything), but my avatar's now Kid Piccolo, who's just as awkwardly serious as his adult self but a thousand times cuter. D'AWW, MINI MA JUNIOR~!

I changed my sig and avatar to a Sonic and Tails themed one. Yeah yeah I had a Sonic and Tails themed one before the last avatar and sig but I can't help it! I'm an absolute sucker for both of them! Actually, I planned to have Amy in the sig and avy too but I was having problems resizing her for the sig to appear proportionate to the other two as well as transparency issues so she got cut. As well as finding Sonic, Tails and Amy together pictures for the avatar.

Sonic + Tails FTW. I just eat up their brotherlyness like no ones business. Truly the most heartwarming, interesting and downright adorable adoptive brothers in any fictional works.

What's to explain about my avatar? It's my fursona/main character in my comic.

My signature is a shameless plug for my comic, which you should all go and read... if you can tolerate sprite comics and it's of any interest to you. It depicts various characters from my comic's world, plus the planets Earth (left) and Mars (terraformed, right), along with some ships from those worlds and the Egg Carrier (all of them one hundred percent sprited from scratch, from six different angles, by yours truly). Actually, this banner is kind of out of date, really... I should update it or do a new one some time...

Anyways, I try to vaguely reflect current events in the comic's story in the banner. Currently, Earth and Mars aren't on the friendliest of terms. Actually, they're at war with each other, but I'm rambling now...

I finally have my own XBOX 360 Elite! And with it my new gamer tag (I don't have to use my bro's anymore =D) So I'm starting  from scratch, however my avatar seems to be shocked at knuckles for being in his "Why" mode.

Current Avatar = Human Sonic, I don't know where I even found it to be quite honest. But I like it quite a bit, and I think it's perfect for my name I've had since 05 (I'm still upset about the great forum reset of March 09).

I remember having Sonic holding a wiimote from SatSR for God knows how long.

Current Signature = Bleh... I kind of like it because of the awesome Zero and Iris pic(great couple might I add). But the signature/cluster--k I made with my Obama-fied pic of me in my fedora and the awesome face kill it in my opinion.

Though it's true, I'm an ultra-hopeless-romantic. But I'm also a meme loving /b/tard who loves making fun of everyone and everything.

And of course my MSN account, because I have no life and am always on Live Messenger...

Boy, that was a mouthful. >.<

Edited by The Blue Dude

Okay so I just changed my avatar/signature combo to something Zero Gravity related because of the main theme, Un-Gravitify. I was actually gonna make this animated but I'm too lazy to make that happen. Oh well.

This avatar is based from the Japanese Disney series Fireball. As for the sig. LOL. A friend of mine took a picture of the Nom Nom Truck while he and his group of friends were hanging out in Little Tokyo.

My avatar is just a picture of Silver as Sir Galahad with a special effect thrown in, I thought it looked kind of cool. I always use the Sonic Adventure quote for the first line of of my signature because that cutscene never gets old for me, too funny! The rest is pretty self explanatory - the characters I use most in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, showing my support for Sketch Turner as DLC for said game, showing my pride as a guy who plays The Sims, and a link to my YouTube page. Might add more ASR support banners later on, not sure.

Well I like Shakugan No Shana so why the hell not, I made a signature. The guy in my avatar is Sabrac the Assassins in shakugan no shana, he kills people (as if the word assassin didn't make it obvious). I might make a better one, I haven't been in photoshop in so long.