Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

My avatar for now is my shadow plushie that I bought a year back or so. Wanted to have something else as an avatar.

• Thumbs Up 1

My newest avyie comes from House of the Dead ex. And if your wondering why these guys look familar... Well it's Zobio and Zobiko who is playable in SaSASR.

I really wish this game released outside Japan because it does something different from the other survival horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. You get to play as a zombie for once and fight aganist zombies. Comical but awesome.

It's Link. I found a very well drawn comic strip on deviantart, and I took one of the panels that I liked. Even though the gaming world is flooded with characters like Kirby, Tails, Pikachu, and the doll from Mr.Gimmick, I think Link is miles cuter than all of them.

My sig is the same as ever. But if I could ( no computer, using PS3 browser ), I'd edit WarioWare out in favor of Metal Gear Solid. I only used WarioWare because I was unsure of my 5th favorite franchise. But at the time, I never played a MGS game.

Edited by Lando The Bat

My avatar is still that BrainHex thing, but after screwing around with paint and making some crappy sigs, I just made one of a bunch of videogame items.

After discovering the world of the inter-webs, Stuart Little cowers in fear from the safety of his bed.

The signature remains unchanged, but a new avatar in the form of Shortfuse the Cybernik from Sonic the Comic... earlier given a dose of nostalgia and remembered just how awesome he is (and suddenly all my attempts to draw him properly came flooding back)!

As AAI hype has died down, and recent events have amused me, I have completed my faux troll av/sig combo for your lulz and mine.

I changed my name and avatar to Tamaki Kawazoe, from the anime Bamboo Blade, I have had an obsession over that anime lately, and Tamaki is the cutest character. My profile motto also states my other favorite anime, Detective Conan. Shakugan No Shana still remains one of my favorite anime, I can't wait for season 3.

HARMONY HARMONY~♪

Credit to my AWESOME girlfriend for pulling this one out of her Photoshop bucket of lulz. She is epic (:

Changed my avatar to a Wolfman poster from the Sonic Unleashed: Night of the Werehog video. Noticed this hanging on that ghost girl's wall in the background along with another Wolfman poster. Thought it was fancy, <3

-Blur

HARMONY HARMONY~♪

Credit to my AWESOME girlfriend for pulling this one out of her Photoshop bucket of lulz. She is epic (:

Lol, I'm pretty sure 90% playing this game are doing it for the music. I know I do. The other 10% are Lisa Frank masochists. :lol:

Edited by Cupcake Hedgehog

So I phased out of my Lyra persona, and now I'm back to SuperLink. To reflect this I got my old Persona 4 sig back.

My new avatar is.... Trucy! Because I WUB HER. And I'm still in Ace Attorney mode I guess. AA5 NEEEEDS to be announced. More Trucy is never a bad thing.

She's like the cutest thing ever.

zOMG! I changed theme yet again!

It's Veronica Fran from Franken Fran so you wouldn't know about her. lol I became an instant fan of Franken Fran if you hadn't noticed. I wish someone wasn't lazy on making chapters. D:

"Begin the operation!"

Edited by Caligari

Oh never did make a post. So there was a card of Sonia in a version of ASR, and Sonia's my favorite character so...yeah.

Also Sig is a copy of my Retro one which has my Sona and Silver banners, a TS banner, and my Gamertag.

EDIT: Oh, and the avatar quote, well I thought she was the Queen of Hearts at first =P

Edited by Aquaslash

It was the Desert Punk, from Desert Punk, but now my avatar is Taokaka from BlazBlue. I just print-screened a frame from a low-quality youtube trailer of BlazBlue Continuum Shift so the quality sucks badly.. My sig is just boring text so there >O.

This fox is fantastic, you know why? Because it came to DVD and Blu-ray recently, <3. So naturally I decked myself out in Fantastic Mr. Fox stuffs. I really encourage anyone to go see it if you haven't already. I liked it better than Up personally *gasp, shot, raped, what have you*.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 2

Avatar is one of the few sprites of my current Sonic fancharacter (although he is undergoing a redesign now). Picked it hoping it would help the oldbies and anyone from other forums I might have gone to recognize me.

Signature is one of the few good hoaxes I made for Sonic Vegemite before it went on hiatus, and will probably be one of the few I re-submit once Matt_TY starts calling for hoaxes.

• Thumbs Up 1

This fox is fantastic, you know why? Because it came to DVD and Blu-ray recently, <3. So naturally I decked myself out in Fantastic Mr. Fox stuffs. I really encourage anyone to go see it if you haven't already. I liked it better than Up personally *gasp, shot, raped, what have you*.

-Blur

So nearly considered using a Mr Fox avatar too. He's so dashing. Everyone must watch it.

Also, new avatar and fursona pic. Suits me down to the ground, speaking as a photographer.

Edited by Major Ziggy
  • Thumbs Up 1

*massive image*

My God, those yiffers are invading this forum dedicated to a fictional furry character. What is this I don't even...

OT: Found this meme oddly relevant to my interests.

Image removed. TimberWolf, please don't image-spam again.

Image removed. TimberWolf, please don't image-spam again.

... It was relevant to the topic <<