Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

This girl = <i> jerks </i>

You don't want to be a jerk do you Claire!?

Everybody go see it now !!

Also, Kino at the moment.

I'm a massive jerk. ; ;

Also: Been sporting a sexy Cyborg 009 theme lately. I recently got a hold of the first nine episodes of the most recent series on dvd. It's ballin'.

You jerks need to see that movie then, >(. It'll make you want dragon avatars/signatures too, 8D.

-Blur

Also: Been sporting a sexy Cyborg 009 theme lately. I recently got a hold of the first nine episodes of the most recent series on dvd. It's ballin'.

Shame that no other episodes have been released on DVD.

I love your sig so much Wolfy <3

Ugh...mine hasn't changed. Pokemon ftw! But my avatar has, it's Kevin and Doug from Up. Another amazing movie that I hope everyone has seen!!

Edited by Mollfie

Adventure Time, come on grab your friends, as we head on out to distant lands, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human, the fun will never end, it's Adventure Time~

Sig is about my 3D fangame, and a quote by the almighty DimensionWarped; where he states the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :3

I'm sure some people on here recognize my avatar, I don't need to really go into depth on it, save to say I think Champagne can be a pretty girl, when viewed as such. My signature is fairly self-explanatory. Favorite gun and camo, PSN name, and my self-appointed title.

Edited by Diemaco

You jerks need to see that movie then, >(. It'll make you want dragon avatars/signatures too, 8D.

-Blur

Damn straight !

(and everyone still needs to see this movie, that includes you >:U!!)

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar would be a recent picture I drew of Roger Rabbit riding a Rollercoaster. Not much else I can say about that one. :P

My signature was inspired by someone who posted in a Pokemon thread on these very forums with a Wobuffet (not sure how you spell it) sig...you know who you are ('cause I can't remember :huh:)!

Edited by Sinister Swiss

Oh you guys, <3. I went to go see it again with a friend today, so it looks like I need two signatures now, D;!

Toothless is cute to a degree of unfairness, D;.

-Blur

My sig makes me cool now.

Damn straight !

(and everyone still needs to see this movie, that includes you >:U!!)

Oh you guys, <3. I went to go see it again with a friend today, so it looks like I need two signatures now, D;!

Toothless is cute to a degree of unfairness, D;.

-Blur

Eh... I'm playing along too. It was an awesome movie. :)

Anyway, I'm using Gobber the Belch... avatar and some of my sig.

Edited by Gobber the belch

My signature was inspired by someone who posted in a Pokemon thread on these very forums with a Wobuffet (not sure how you spell it) sig...you know who you are ('cause I can't remember :huh:)!

You're not the only one bro.

(屮ʘДʘ)屮

You're not the only one bro.

(屮ʘДʘ)屮

Yours looks awesome man! :)

I recently had some time to go back and do mine properly, it's improved a LOT from the last one. :P

I changed my avatar to Vixey from The Fox and The Hound because I just re-watched it and I've always liked how Disney draw foxes.

It's Neil Hannon wearing a bowler hat, drinking champagne, smoking a pipe, in the bath with a dog. Part of the cover to The Divine Comedy's upcoming studio album 'Bang Goes The Knighthood'. In three weeks from yesterday I'm going to see The Divine Comedy perform live, and at the end of the month, the aforementioned album will be released, so I'll be hyping the upcoming events, and I start with this new avatar. :D

Edited by Major Ziggy

I'ma gonna be a Portal whore for the next forever, kguies.

Also isn't Portal 2 going to be AWESOME.

I currently have one of those random image avatars of my 8 favourite Pokémon (Although I've only been able to see 7 of them when I was testing it, Umbreon hasn't come up for me so far). My signiature is a parody of the banners requesting a change to Sonic 4 that were everywhere a while ago.

I currently have one of those random image avatars of my 8 favourite Pokémon (Although I've only been able to see 7 of them when I was testing it, Umbreon hasn't come up for me so far).

I see Umbreon, It's working for all 8.

D'AWWWWWW :D

Frozen Nitrogen... thinking something is... cute...?

System Error. SYSTEM ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE. >DKOGEKJVECKPBKIVGKCVJJLECH ICJ KLCVJOBGKSJVFDJDFJSVDJSVJKNICEJOBBREAKINGMEHEROKJECJMVGMWGFMDNVGZHJGFJDEVJHFVKJkfckvmkcvjc s h l s g q a

Also how the hell do you get thems random picture avatar?

• Thumbs Up 2