Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

The avyie is Wes from the Pokemon Colluseum manga but it's rare to see it. D:

Also my sig is decked out with my gag shipping FalknerxBugsy which credit goes to Daisoku. lol Well if you were wondering why FalknerxBugsy right? Well here we go. Alright ship every 2 gym leaders together (eg. BrockxMisty, Lt. SurgexErika, etc.) and there should be only one gay yaoi/yuri couple depending on the gen of course. But Falkner and Bugsy almost seem straight mostly because some people mistake Bugsy for a girl (some even mistake Falkner for one) hence why I ship it. XD

I see Umbreon, It's working for all 8.

^ same. Works for me too.

Yeah, I managed to get him working now, although I had to upload the image 3 times to the randomiser.

Also how the hell do you get thems random picture avatar?

Get them from here.

Frozen Nitrogen... thinking something is... cute...?

System Error. SYSTEM ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

My heart may be three sizes too small, but that thing is fucking adorable.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar currently is the Rainblood Rook from Shining Force III (all three Scenarios). A bad-ass robotic demon knight that wields an axe. For Bulzome!

WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

Glad I don't have one of those stupid blood pumping organs.

Spose the art style would lend itself to cute.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

It's your heart growing three sizes larger.

Due to this, you seem to have gone into cardiac arrest from the tumor that made it grow so much.

Take that all you brigadeers! :P

*takes it*

I'll gladly add it to my signature.

May we never forget.

Edited by Indigo Dude

Changed avatar and display name back to my old ones. I feel it brings a happier and friendlier aura along with it. A person smiling and looking innocent rather than someone with a firm, authorative look. I loved using both, but I suppose changes are also nice.

Sonic and Tails have a spell over me :D. For lack of any other ideas for a new avatar and sig, I just keep going back to Sonic + Tails goodness. Blame the Sonic Dash and Spin Manga for that. I download it, look at the first page of chapter 4 and instantly fall in love with what it depicts. So I just had to make an avatar and sig out of it!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm back as YoshiUnity, as I should be. :P Having a completely different alias just seem extremely weird to me. O_o. Eh, the whole "Gobber the Belch" thing was alright while it lasted.

Moving on, I got my lolsonic 4 avatar back. Also, I have a much better sig! It's filled with drama, romance, controversy and acti- HEY, WAIT A MINUTE?! >:U

Edited by YoshiUnity: Green Machine

Lol I find it hilarious that many people changed back to their origin names between yesterday and today. XD

Lol I find it hilarious that many people changed back to their origin names between yesterday and today. XD

That's because of everyone here being meme junkies. They see a tiny insignificant thing and turn it into a stinking meme. They can't get enough.

I'm really liking the L4D1 characters ATM. Though Portal 2 will never leave my sig until it comes out or I grow bored.

The Dragon names weren't a meme, they were a way of life, please don't bring them down to the level of SSMB's other dumb jokes.

Oh right: Sinfest.

Changed mine to a LEGO Terminator to keep in line with my lame "OMG Denmark is making a LEGO army" joke...Though that thing looks so cool I think I'll keep it even after the country claiming thing dies down.

EDIT: Never mind, shifted it to my sig.

Also, changed to reflect certain international developments. ;)

Edited by Ekaje

Carlos Menem is one of the most representative individuals in my country...

It doesn't have to like me <_<

Probably will change to a flag, and I will keep it after the country thing dies,maybe it comes back before the FIFA World Cup.

Edited by Argentina

I'm just doing this strictly, because it's baseball season so I'll be known as Bat Dad for a while. Yup that's Bat Dad from the South Park episode The Losing Edge. Bat Dad was just a minor character and he'll probably never be seen again. The sig... eh, I'm not sure about it. It's okay I guess, it could be better. As for the other images in my sig. Yup I'm a member of the Derp Derp Brigade and I love the Slayer logo (yes that is the new one and the new one rules!). I dunno if this is such a great idea or whatever. Though we'll see how long this will last!

• Thumbs Up 1

zOMG! My avyie is of Germany from Axis Powers Hetalia. I didn't had Hetalia in mind when I started the whole country claim but I got nothing better to use.

Edited by Germany

'tis that regular avatar that I started wearing again recently, just with a small flag-ish touch to reflect the new claiming thread stuff. ;3