Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I already changed mine. My one every day seems to be happening again. I changed it to Lum from another Rumiko Takahashi work, so yeah. She's annoying as hell and I love her for it.

av-266.png

Instead of putting my previous avatar back up, I just stuck in a pic of our favourite hedgehog looking rather wonky, unamused and gormless (skills xP). Perhaps someone interrupted his beauty sleep. Or maybe he's sad cause his favourite website had a server wipe and now it doesn't look as pretty. :(

Heh I just doodled it last night and will probably get bored of it fast x).

I love that picture Demofax Sonic looks totally unamused you captured it perfectly. I also like starfish head in your signature.

Currently an awesome fan art of Robotnik from SatAM. To me and the artist, we both feel that was the best version of Robotnik. He's totally badass.

I need to agree that the picture of Robotnik is REALLY bad ass I love it.

My avatar is a picture of my character Eileanach and Casanova's character who doesn't have a name so I assume he is just Casanova. XD We make a cute bundle of fluffies don't we? =D

Edited by Eileanach

My one is a picture I found on /b/ and I love it.

The cruel master Skeletor laughing in triumph, and I can hear his voice in my head screaming: "I lol'd" as he pumps his fists into the air in celebration of his lulz.

That and it represents my reaction to a lot of shit I see on the net, simply shrugging it off, finding the humor and laughing my ass off.

Great way to live :lol:

Matt Bellamy from Muse, performing a hilarious show with the band on Live & Kicking. BBC producers didnt allow the band to play live so instead Matt was screwing around on the keyboard, waving his hands and miming the song while Chris and Dom switched positions on their instruments.

Ehh...mine's just cut from a recolour I did of a shot from Shadow The Hedgehog.

...you know, in case it wasn't obvious enough...

Why, thank you. It took me quite a while to do, since I vectored the character pics in Flash before recolouring them. I think it came out pretty good.

Glad you like it.

Made in about 10 minutes using paint mine was. Its not finished but I put it up there just so its not blank.

Well, I had the same avatar for over a year, when I rejoined here it gave me an excuse to change it, I looked on Sonic Art Archive trying to find something which looked nice, Sonic and Tails are two of my favourite characters and the image is quite unusual, so I decided to use it! So yeah, there's not really much of a story behind it. XD

I finally decided to go with Blaze cause I like her so much, I just cropped one of the official images you can find on google

My avy is just a shot from the cover of a Sonic Comic, Scourge in all his glory! :P I really liked how his character came about and how he is now so I decided WHY NOT, let's do an avy/sig set. Of course, I added the text so it just wouldn't look plain.

Most of the returning members should be familiar with this topic.

Obviously. I was the one who made the original, if I recall correctly (if not, then one of them).

This avatar I have been wearing for ages now. One special member said it was really nice and that I had to keep it, so I did. It is from one of the main characters, Fnar, starring in a (really) mature webcomic called Jack. Fnar died before he got born, so he sort of got "born" into the dead world. I love this character there to bits. He is young and really childish, really naive, yet silly and quite the friendly type. Due to him not having a chance at life outside his mother's stomach, Hell cannot hurt him in any single way, and he treats the place like his own playground. You'll just have to love him! <3

I first got into Pokemon when the Jungle set of the TCG was out and Venonat was the top card of the first pack of card I ever got so I've always been fond of Venonat and decided to make a Venonat avatar.

Currently I'm using an avatar of my favorite character from the pre-windows touhou project games, Mai from Mystic Square. I love how, while paired with Yuki, she's extremely shy; but once Yuki falls, she becomes quite talkative...and murderous.

Also, pre-wipe I used a Nero Chaos avatar, from Tsukihime/Melty Blood.

My new/current avatar is just a random anime girl. But I love it because she's multitasking lol and also I love the little details like the MikuMiku nedoroid figma and the Pikachu and Sonic plushies in the background.

av.png

That has to be one of the most beautifully drawn pictures I have ever seen! It is so adorable and I too appreciate those little details as well that makes it feel all the more personal.

Mine is Mayor Sailor Suit Cat from CAT TOWN.

They just use generic cat pictures stolen from the Internet, but it'll always be Mayor Sailor Suit to me.

That has to be one of the most beautifully drawn pictures I have ever seen! It is so adorable and I too appreciate those little details as well that makes it feel all the more personal.

I know! I want the Sonic and Pikachu, they look really cuddly lol

Yeah I would rather a Robotnik one mind you because you know it will be cuddly given his... er... stout appearance. But they do look cute.

My new one is a sack, who is also a boy, on a Little Planet, which is also kinda Big.

^ It's cute. Do you have any idea where it's from?
My new one is a sack, who is also a boy, on a Little Planet, which is also kinda Big.

Vice-versa and there's your answer.

Now to post something relevant to the topic:

I'm wanna switch this avi with the other half of this animation soon but it has to be cleanified for the boards 'n shit.

Just changed mine. It's Kaworu from Evangelion with the tagline "The Gay One". When I last saw T-Bird he traded me a Shinji figurine for a Kaworu one. He kept calling him "the gay one" which amused me. Doesn't make Kaworu rock any less. I've got an awesome Kaworu figurine in the post :D

Mines a little cartoon picture of my face I made in college years ago. I like him and the idea is to keep dressing him in different stuff depending on the time of year. I’ve recently started wearing glasses pretty much all te time so I think they’ll be added soon!

Oh and Kaworu is definatly the gay one alright ^_^ Shinji is second.

Edited by whatabout_paul