Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I chose mine because it amuses me, big dude tangos little dude, little dude loses his head.... Geinus.....

Chrushed like a watermelon!!!! :P

<--- It's Sonic.

And Martin Lawrence, the Black Knight, from the movie The Black Knight.

The Black Knight? Sonic? Sonic and the Black Knight? Geddit?

Forget it.XD

And Bloodfetish... I fucking love your avatar. It's so... badass, for lack of a better term.

Edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine

Mines a little cartoon picture of my face I made in college years ago. I like him and the idea is to keep dressing him in different stuff depending on the time of year. I’ve recently started wearing glasses pretty much all te time so I think they’ll be added soon!

Oh and Kaworu is definatly the gay one alright ^_^ Shinji is second.

I thought yours was of Jesus.... XD Was wondering why you had Jesus with a collar in your display picture.

Xash yours made me giggle...

My avi? Weeeelll I make gifs... I like amy a little to much and my personality is basically the same as tails.

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing the topic...

My new on is of Conker, from Conker: Live and Reloaded. Wanted to keep the insanity going.

My new avatar is an adorable Knuckles avatar I actually "took" off of a member from the old SSMB before I even joined it, so ages ago. ^^; I always used it as my MSN icon. Besides, I'm sure that guy won't mind, because when I joined I never saw him around. :0

Mine is an image of Blaziken from the Pokemon Manga. I chose this one over the rest because I thought it was the best looking image of him (Even though its actually a girl in the manga I refer to Blaziken as a male) from the manga.

I wanted to have a laugh, so I did a google search for forum threads which focus on posting funny gifs. By coincidence I found that one that is now my avatar. I just found it funny :D It's from episode 9 of Sonic X, when Bokkun leaves Sonic a little present and he fumbles with it instead of deactivating or throwing it out a window or something until it blows up in his and Chuck's face :lol:

Mine is Hal Emmerich (A.K.A. Otacon) from the MGS series, but this avatar of him in particular is the way he looks in Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, the MGS1 remake for Gamecube. Soon I'll change it to the avatar I had before the old SSMB closed.

Richey James Edwards. Former guitarist for Manic Street Preachers, went missing in 1995. Was also bipolar and once anorexic, and wrote some fucking good lyrics

Alright, I've caved in. I've watched a bit of Toradora! and I am actually somewhat enjoying this a little. Jake, enjoying a tsundere romantic comedy anime for once? Simply unheard of!

So... yeah. My avatar now is Taiga.

Gabz you always have the most adorable avatars in the land!

BlueFox I need to agree Nazi Robotnik is saluting me and I salute him right back. XD

Alright, I've caved in. I've watched a bit of Toradora! and I am actually somewhat enjoying this a little. Jake, enjoying a tsundere romantic comedy anime for once? Simply unheard of!

So... yeah. My avatar now is Taiga.

TAIGA TAIGA TAIGA!!! Finally! Another SSMB'er who has an Aisaka Taiga Avie like me! =D *total Taiga freak*

TAIGA TAIGA TAIGA!!! Finally! Another SSMB'er who has an Aisaka Taiga Avie like me! =D *total Taiga freak*

Hahaha, yeah. Taiga's already become my favorite tsundere character. I like collecting art of her now~

I got tooooooooonnnnnssss of Taiga art. =3 I have a folder full of images. Btw, watching the final episode this week? D=

So I gots a wolf as my Avatar now. I hardly ever have any pics of real things I just realized, so it's a nice change. I've obviously been into wolves and such lately, so I'm just sporting the obsession. I'd really like to have a cool werewolf avatar instead actually, but I can't find anything in particular that I like, ^^".

-Blur

I changed it to a Tails Adventure styled sig/avvie pack. That is/was one awesome game. Even better if you have a RL Game Gear.

Random cat drawing that my sister made that I decided to use out of boredom.

Edited by Boomy