Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Really? I bought my copy at the Blockbuster Video by my house a couple of weeks ago for $20. Anyway, my AV of Conker is better.

Sweden, not many rarities here.

I was initially going for that one at first but saw that you beat me to the punch, derp-herp

Mine is simply cropped from an STC scan.

av552.jpg

While Sonic's my favourite character, I also happen to adore Amy, particularly the Fleetway version of her. Not that I have anything against her in the games (I find her quite cute+funny, although I do think they could do more with her), but I was brought up with STC Amy and she's the version who really grew on me. Usually I'm the first one to complain when other media strays too far from the games, but I actually LIKED Fleetway's characterisation overall. (And on a random note, their version of Super Sonic was also incredibly interesting. It made the game version a little boring to me when compared, lol.)

Made by one of my friends on DeviantART. Based off of the famous imhappyplz. Now it looks more like urhappyplz.

Oh well D=

42-1.png

Mamimi Samejima from FLCL <3

When I see that I'm reminded of Animal Farm, that old cartoon. Yeeeah..I think it has to do with the eyes. They look piggish. >.>

Ahem! I've slightly changed mine to a reddish tint because it looks effing awesome. It was the effect of yesterday's April Fools fandando, and I thought it looked so cool that I saved it. Now I'm using it! <3

This new one is my werewolf gal Resca going apeshit and crap. Custom made by S-Dash for catching his 55,555 kiriban,

I have Mars from Pokemon D/P/Pt's Team Galatic. My favorite of the three (four if you count Charon) commanders.

Edited by gunthetra

I've recently changed mine to mega man X. I really liked the series when it was still in 2D but when it hit 3D (x7-last one) I was like ehh....

ssmb.jpg

Imitating the April Fools filter clusterfuck as best I feel like bothering with. Can't figure out why it's stretched.

E: and the server that links it keeps going down, so I'm not going to bother anymore.

Edited by Phos

You know I keep wondering what "E" meant in posts but I realise now it's just people too lazy to write "Edit" XD

Mine is still the same as always, me in my fluffy skunk form and Cas as a badger.

LOL Shadic you know I am SO glad I am not the only one wondering what the heck "E" meant. I kept flicking through the previous posts wondering "Who the hell is "E"?"

Mine is still the same as always, me in my fluffy skunk form and Cas as a badger.

I always assumed that was a panda next to your character.

A lot of people make that assumption. I assure you it's a badger, a very cute badger who dresses as a panda. XD

Well since most of you have heard of the game Bioshock, you should know this big piece of biological human. But if ya don't, it's a big daddy Bouncer. I chose it because Bouncers=Ownage (one of the most simple maths i could think of).

I like Bouncers more then Rosie mostly because of there kick-ass drill.

P.S:Has anyone seen that clip on Youtube from the Big Daddy's real voice? It sounds like two fat men racing to eat the last cookie! XD

This new one is my werewolf gal Resca going apeshit and crap. Custom made by S-Dash for catching his 55,555 kiriban,

<3 Werewolves, =3.

Mine's still the same wolf picture, but I too have been thinking about changing it to a werewolf, ^^". It's just hard to find one I want since there are so many interpretations of them and I only like a few certain kinds, XD. For example, it's gotta have a long snout, not a flat man face, XP.

I know, I'm lame, X3

-Blur

I drew my character Aoi (check signature for profile) as a Sailor Moon character. Why, you ask? Because I felt like a magical girl.

:0~

I don't have an avatar :D:D:D

Then why did you post in this topic, may I ask..? O_o

Please only post here if you do have something interesting to say about your own avatar. If you don't have one, then don't post!

Personally I think that Totally's avatar is quite original. XD You definitely don't see it very often!

Got a new one! This is my old Fan Character Stuart Rochester (where the name "stuart twentythree" came from)

He's one of the only sonic f.c.'s that has a LAST NAME other than "THE HEDGEHOG"

That's right everyone. MY name's NOT Stuart. But you can call me that because it doesn't

bother me that much.

I made this in like 15 minutes in MSpaint. The font of the title is in fact ripped from GTA Vice City.

Why? cause Vice City OWNS

Edited by Stuart twentythree