Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Got a Spider-Man avatar/signature theme because ever since Amazing Spider-Man 2 I've kinda relapsed into my Spider-Man fandom side.

Usual combination has been updated to reflect an adorable manga I found based on Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series meant to coincide with the recent Japanese airing of it. Only a translated Coro Coro preview is out, but so far it involves a chibi version of Leonardo enrolling in a Japanese school and EVERYONE being oblivious to the fact that he's a mutant turtle save for one student. Cue awkward and/or adorable hijinks. The second that I saw Leo, I KNEW that I had to make him my avatar because...just look at him! HE'S SO HAPPY. happy.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I got a new avatar from R-no71, it's is full of awesome and "Wah!" I love it <3

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is a drawing Auto made for me of my character, Suzanne (or Suzy for short). My signature has that drawing, along with the sketch of it he made before. Seriously couldn't be thankful enough for it, I absolutely adore his artwork.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 4 weeks later...

My avatar is Grimlock from the Transformers, specifically the Fall Of Cybertron version.

I got it from this picture:

tumblr_n0optjhnJs1qcrr5qo1_500.jpg

Grimlock is always one of my favorite Transformers characters in any continuity he appears in and I found the picture to be really funny, even though it's meant for a specific day and one that was two years ago no less, I think it's funny enough to work as an avatar all year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, right! I forgot to mention my avatar change!

I chose the picture of the Deadly Six & Eggman I made earlier to be a sort of place holder. It's the only proper Zavok that I've fully drawn yet, and I mention "placeholder" as I have plans to replace it soon.

So yeah. The Deadly Six and Eggman looking ominous and looking like the Homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist.

• Thumbs Up 1

Renamon, of Digimon Tamers. Easily one of Soma's favorite shows, and this avatar has sort of become my signature one somehow. I mean I never woulda figured that I would be associated with a genderless, socially-questionable monster, but sometimes life's just weird that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, the avatar's some concept art from Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies' DLC for Apollo; "Stylin' Street Clothes". And the signature's from Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wright (Turnabout Samurai, Trial Day 3).

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is a drawing of Shadow that I made in Colors! 3D. I chose it because Shadow's my favorite Sonic character, and because I like putting my drawings as my avatar.

Sig is Infernape, my favorite Pokémon from my favorite Gen.

Name and avatar have been changed to give some love to two blue, amphibious ninja. One being Smash's most recent newcomer and one of my absolute favorite starter Pokémon, Greninja, and the other being the forgotten member of the A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon and the character that inspired MY Greninja's name in Y, Dororo from Sgt. Frog. Found the pic on Tumblr and couldn't resist making it my avatar. It's just too adorable. happy.png Also, Impmon and Mewtwo have been restored to the signature.

I couldn't just pick one of my darling Blindfold Gang, so I compiled them all into a GIF. It was an ass job though so there's white pillars on alot of them. Pretty happy with it though.

It's also extra relevant since Mekakucity Actors is airing right now.

I checked my tumblr updates; and Oh my GOD guys, like you don't even know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I'm in a Mario Kart 8 / Koopalings / Lemmy Koopa vibe.

He's so cute and adorable (yay for overused adjectives dry.png )

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey Hyrule Warriors hype, nice to see you joined my avi. As for the sig, why are Jihl Nabaat and other female Fabula Nova Crystallis characters so hot?

Oh hey Hyrule Warriors hype, nice to see you joined my avi. As for the sig, why are Jihl Nabaat and other female Fabula Nova Crystallis characters so hot?

She is indeed quite hot.

4MB of GIFs to display that is indeed quite a bit too much.

She is indeed quite hot.

4MB of GIFs to display that is indeed quite a bit too much.

So, no GIFs or..?

The girl in my avatar is Rosalie from the anime/manga series Tactics by Sakura Kinoshita and Kazuko Higashiyama. I felt my tastes in fashion were behind the times, so that's one reason I chose her this time. I will seriously pay $50 to whoever figures out the other reason.

Oh look! Mega man, Pacman and Mario has joined my avatar with Sonic! I usually just have a really cool picture of Sonic but I wanted to show how cool it is that these characters are in smash bros.

Finally updated my avatar to Timeless River Sora from the Kingdom Hearts manga, since I've been in the Kingdom Hearts mood lately as you can probably tell from my PSN card. XP I was going to get a KH gif too for my signature but I haven't found a good one...yet.