Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Swapped out my avatar and display name to honor a certain terrapin colossus who's name is definitely NOT Spike. Partly inspired by my excitement for his figure finally being out (NEED. FIND. NAO!) and his return to video games for the first time since Turtles in Time in the upcoming 3DS movie game. (Also just been in a general TMNT kinda mood lately with the new movie trailer, eps of the show, and all of the Out of the Shadows I've been playing.) Image is courtesy of the animatic version of his debut episode, Slash and Destroy, from the Nickelodeon series which you can only view if you buy the new The Good, The Bad, and Casey Jones DVD. (I'd recommend it if you want to see his slo-mo Mikey beatdown from every stage of production. XD)

I´m playing Megaman X8 right now, and enjoying it a lot, so I changed my blank avatar and the signature to make them more Megaman-ish

Avatar: My favorite character from Gurren Lagann.

Signature: I actually enjoyed Transformers: Age of Extinction, and Optimus riding Grimlock was a megaton bomb of hype to me. Still working on improving my signature...

Avatar: She's Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki, the first manga I ever read and liked and the manga to open the gateways to hell.

Signature: She's Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki, the first anime I ever watched and liked and the anime to open the gateways to hell. + I hate iDevices, ponies and Satsuki which is disgusting to look at while I like coffee and Google. Weird, I didn't mention that I hate Facebook as well, but oh well.

Error Zero has been omitted in favor of userbar by some people (they made it for me) on SMWCentral.

Big Hero 6 hype incominggg! Funny gif in the signature and possibly new avatar coming soon if I can find a good one.

Still keeping the PSN card tho.

• 7 months later...

Since it's almost spring and I haven't been in the BH6 mood for a while, I thought why not make an update?

So here's the little bird from my favourite animated short Imitation of Life. Nope, that's not Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. =P

Now KISS! Seriously this avatar represents me pretty well, I think.

Also, Mother 4 hype in my signature!!

I guess you could say my current avatar and signature reveal my deserved love for the Bioshock and Ace Attorney series respectively.

Guess I should write about my new avatar again after having to re-assign it as I originally changed my avatar on my SSMB anniversary on February 11, 2015.

As I've mentioned previously, I make it a point to change my avatar on my SSMB anniversary by means to "celebrate". My previous 2 avatars had both Sonic and Tails in them and I wanted to continue having an avatar with the both of them in it as they are my 2 favorite characters of all time. After much deliberation and too many choices to choose from, I finally decided on giving Sonic Lost World some love after watching the cutscenes as I had used images from Sonic 4 Episode 2 and Sonic Colors previously. My avatar is from an image from this cutscene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4EpTnyE1w4

Sonic: "If it pleases the court, all those who think Eggman is a total bonehead raise their hands."

I love it when Sonic and Tails are being silly and having fun together. That's why I picked this image to be my avatar :)

My signature remains the same as it is the infamous bro-fist between Sonic and Tails from one of the ending cutscenes from Sonic Colors, which is one of my favorite video games. A couple of months ago I added a quote that I saw on a bumper sticker that I felt was some really good advice. Several members had PMed me pretty much saying the same thing so I am glad that I put it there seeing that it has helped others as that is something I really enjoying doing :)

When it comes to changing avatars here at the SSMB, it will probably continue to be an anniversary thing for me due to me liking this one and having no desire to change things often. As for my signature, who knows if I will ever change it. Sonic and Tails being best friends and their bromance is my favorite thing in the entire Sonic series and I absolutely love it! Especially by means of this gesture between them :)

• Thumbs Up 5

Same Avatar as before being sent back in time, still cute.

Added back Twitter until I recreate my fan fic topic, my Tumblr and a link to my "Defining moments of your favorite characters" topic are there also if you want to check them out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I chose the same avatar from before my account was wiped.

As for my signature while I still kept the Sonic and Shadow picture, instead of the lyrics to the SATAM song below it I changed it to my PSN Trophy card.

Also, my signature is both a literal reference to me rebuilding my deleted account & a shout out to Rebuild of Evangelion. Just thought that would be good to put in.

"Meet my team, dedicated to fighting the Kraang. THE MIGHTY MUTANIMALS!"

So yeah, my first combo post-server malfunction is honoring the most recent incarnation of the Mighty Mutanimals, a team of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles side characters banded together to battle enemies both Earthly and extraterrestrial. The particular team in my avatar is from the most recent episode of the Nickelodeon animated series and is composed of gentle giant Leatherhead, super-genius simian Dr. Tyler Rockwell (AKA Monkey Brains), bread-pecking pinhead Pigeon Pete, and my absolute favorite TMNT character and leader of the team, Slash.

• Thumbs Up 1

I once made a video on YouTube in 2008 where the thumbnail just so happened to be a white smiley face on a black background. I quite liked it and decided to use it as my avatar there. Sometime after that it automatically changed to a different video's thumbnail and I eventually couldn't change it back so I made this picture in MS Paint and added "FTW" to it because I was saying that a lot back then.

The picture in the signature was also something I threw together in Paint that I used on a voice acting forum. It features some characters I've voiced in videos of mine. I figured it worked enough to be reused here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Took me a bit of time to find it after losing it during the server rewind, but I finally found the best signature to sum up myself these last 2 years.

Oh and Snake is back too, I guess. Woo.

My avatar is the anime version of Loki (in child form) cleaning up his son, Fenrir the giant wolf (in his transformed puppy form).

My signature is the epic 8-bit Simon Belmont cracking the Flame Whip and my username Lime, the child-like android who gives big hugs.

Using the sig I used when the reset happened, that of Jet The Hawk in my traditional signature style.  Avatar is of Palmon from Digimon Adventure (Tri) with Mimi putting her hat on Palmon.  I just love Palmon's face... almost as if she's saying, "Really, Mimi?  REALLY?"