Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

No story here. Been re-watching The Clone Wars and the first season of Rebels, and Ahsoka Tano is my favourite character from Clone Wars, hence the avatar...

...which is actually from first season finale of Rebels.

As for my sig, it's from the Battle of Coruscant from Revenge of the Sith. It's my favourite space battle in any film ever.

Signature from Naruto Shippuden Opening 16 because of the feels I get from 0:44 - 0:51.

Avatar from my guilty pleasure shoujo Yona of the Dawn, which has a character named Shinha who's ensemble looks very Princess Mononoke. I like.

I just started Yona a few weeks ago!

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is Grimlock from Transformers: Robots In Disguise 2015.

Big Grim is usually amongst my favorite Transformers and I'm liking the new version in the show.

My current avatar is the alien princess, Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel or simply, Lafiel from Crest of the Stars and it's sequels. I don't often use characters with unnatural hair, but thought it might be a fun change.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm getting in a slightly better mood now, hence why I'm a tad more active around here now.

Sooo my avatar is now Hatsune Miku. Not sure who the artist is though since I just had this pic saved on my computer since forever. :V But yeah I thought this avatar was cute, not to mention fitting since my username is the name of a song by Hatsune Miku. 

In my signature I got a.. um.. interesting pic of Monobear from Danganronpa which I stumbled upon a while back as well. I thought it was humourous so I put it there. :L

Captain Amelia from one of the most underrated Disney films ever, Treasure Planet. I love everything about Amelia; her voice, her wittiness and especially her character design! So here she is. Don't worry, I'll probably switch to Big Hero 6 again soon. XD

• Thumbs Up 3

Although I wasn't that keen on Treasure Planet when I watched it all those years ago I have to say Captain Amelia is the one character that always stuck with me :) I should watch the film again, maybe I'll have a different opinion now :)

My avatar is best avatar pony! :D I want to get a proper avatar and sig soon :)

Rouge is one of the characters across any form of media that I'd call an all-time favorite, so I figured I might as well set her as my avatar. Plus this picture is just so gorgeous <3

My signature is meant to display my incredibly hardworking and creative nature. Totally didn't just put one sentence there out of sheer laziness or anything. Nope, not at all.

• Thumbs Up 4

My avatar is the lovelly Shinon Kouzuki from Starship Operators, which I started recently. I decided to watch a shorter show, just in case it was disappointing.

My signature has Lime, Simon Belmont (via a member here), Hel (the Norse goddess) and Erik (aka "The Phantom of the Opera"), all to say something about my desires or who I am.

My avatar is Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles depicted from dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

For my April switch, I'm celebrating a certain Pokémon's forthcoming return to a certain fighting game. Image is courtesy of the best scene in Jirachi Wishmaker.

So it's April Fools, and since last year I was Reflector, I figured I'd be the stair-pushing Decepticon Seeker, Purple Starscream Skywarp.

(I was considering RPing as one of my OCs, but I didn't think I'd be able to pull it off)

I saw this picture and I really liked it, so I ran it to my friend who is really good with doing things on the computer so he could get it to fit within the site's avatar limits. A conversation then ensued about how he isn't a moose before he sent it back to me, and now here I am.

I also decided to keep my signature the same, as creating it involved a painstaking amount of labor.

I have to show my love for Fire Emblem If and Kamui somehow.

Two left feet. 

My avatar is a Pigman from Don't Starve. His top hat is dapper as all get-out. 

I just watched the Steven Universe x Uncle Grandpa crossover and loved every single moment of it

rip in pieces pizza steven you won´t be missed

The great Lady Soniko made this avatar for me, I love it!

I asked for this in a commission awhile a go and you can see I'm fond of the final result. 

I found this picture to be amusing, so I just rolled with it. Cropped out Knuckles, though. Poor fella. Source

Also, I really need to get an actual signature one of these days.

Still have my Zero avatar from before the forum was possessed by a daemon of Fernex. Part of my signature lost the link to my steam profile while I still have my Origin and Top Gear Epitaph on there.  Don't really feel like going to all the trouble of setting up the link to my steam profile as I've been busy the past two weeks.

My current avatar is Freya (not Chii) from Chobits. As some of you may or may not know, there is usually a hidden meaning behind my choices of avatars in terms of what is on my mind. Freya is a reflection of such a thing right now and not for the sake of her spooky eyes.