Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Shield Knight from the amazing, fantastic, brilliant, super and wonderful Indie game that is Shovel Knight! For Shovelry!

I know she's not in the game much but her design is adorable. X3

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, look, I have an actual signature now.

Given how much I've fallen in love with Freedom Planet, I figured I might as well rep it in some way or another :D It's a really great game and I really encourage whoever is reading this to check it out if you haven't already.

I also decided against changing my avatar alongside my signature for the time being. I've grown to really like sporting Rouge avatars on this site, honestly - I notice that I'm pretty much the only person to really talk about her whenever a thread calls for something related to Sonic characters, and I think she needs more love. She could've been such a better character than she ended up being, but even in spite of that I just find her to be damn awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Been on a bit of a Dragon Ball kick lately due to Resurrection F and Xenoverse hype, so decided to marathon Kai and GT. Watched GT first (Because it was quicker and I hadn't watched it as much previously), so I decided to make my monthly switch a bit early to pay homage to my favorite GT character, Giru. Can't beat adorable, derpy little robots. Giru Giru.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm 2D. MMMM. Won't you buy me? MMMM. Piano Chord, MMMM. Dictionary..."

I drew this 2D still for an art project assigned over April Vacation, so I figured: why not use it? He's my favourite member of the Gorillaz anyway, so I might as well.

My current avatar is Claude Rains as The Phantom of the Opera in the 1940's movie. In this version, his deformity was explained by acid getting on his face.

It may not be anywhere near Halloween yet, but I really like this picture and I didn't feel like waiting 6 months to use it as an avatar  :P

I also added these cool little Rouge .gif thingies I found on DA to my signature a while back. I don't know how they look on other monitors, seeing as they get way out of center when I look at this site from my phone, but it comes out perfectly centered on my end. That's good enough until someone says otherwise, I guess.

My new avatar is an exaggeration of Cherry from Saber Marionette J and a sister to Lime and Bloodberry. As her name suggests, she is named after a plant, like her sisters and she tends to have dirty desires and daydreams in public, much to the audiences amusement, hence her name. I pick her as a little thank you of sorts to the writers and Satoru Akahori himself. Of course, you may feel free to ask in more detail in a PM, if by some infinitesimal chance you are curious.

Changed my avatar and sig to the Spring Sprite from the Firebird Suite in Fantasia 2000. I always loved this character, she's really pretty. <3

My new avatar and Signature is Garnet because she is made of love and it's stronger than you. :P

Kidding aside, I like this character.

The_Bat_and_The_Board_by_PureTails.jpg

I really, really love this outfit. Finding good artwork of Rouge in it feels like an ungodly pain in the ass, so when I saw this one I jumped all over it.

• 2 weeks later...

My current avatar is Sunako from Shiki, which I have not seen yet. Chosen because her eyes remind me of the emptiness in my heart.

The new image in the signature has the two sides of Tokiko "Key" Mima in Key The Metal Idol.

Decided to update my signature with a few GIFs.

I feel like my signature needs more Sayaka in it, don't ya think?

E3 times are a comin', so decided to prepare by shifting gears in honor of my personal favorite video game character. Image is courtesy of Wreck-It Ralph, complete with hilariously tiny plastic cup and even tinier straw.

There! Now I added an extra laughing Sayaka to my signature.

Can't have enough Sayaka!

Avatar is the eponymous Star from Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, episode in particular is School Spirit (I think; this is also where my member title is from). It's a pretty good show, quite funny and has some good action scenes.

Signature is typical links to stuff, and a gif of Boom Shadow from RoL.

Oh and Celestia defending memes or something :U

• Thumbs Up 2

Avatar is Professor Layton, who is one of favorite protagonists in gaming for how different he is from the usual sword-wielding, magic-casting heroes I'm used to. Signature is composed of GIFs from the Miracle Mask, the most recent Layton game I've beaten, featuring Randall, Layton's childhood friend (another favorite of mine).

I need to get back to LoL, haven't played since they re-jigged Tristana around 3 months ago, but I'm using a Jinx avi for a little bit.

D8g6ay5.jpg

It's best friends day so I'm breaking out the big ol avatar of friendship again, just for today, I'll be back to my usual avatar tomorrow.

Cheers to friends!

New avatar! It's Kagamine Rin! And this time I actually have a source because I manually looked for it on Pixiv instead of randomly seeing one on Tumblr and saving it. 

Original Piece on Pixiv and full size:

E5x9Wfe.png

Too cute. <3 

I didn't know what to put as my signature so I left it blank for the time being. 

...I don't know myself honestly haha...

I think your avatar is Nana Mizuki (aka Hinata Hyuga's seiyuu among others).

Anyways.

My avatar is a fanart on DeviantArt of Hel. One of my favorite goddesses.