Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Amitie from Puyo Puyo 7. As you know, she's my absolute favorite Puyo Puyo character. I love her too much.

As for my signature, it's just a link to my dA account. I had a message there, but I came to feel it sounded harsher than intended, so I changed it.

My avatar is a picture of the metal Osmium, because I am Osmium. This is a real deep story. 

Also, my signature is a gif of Jeremy Clarkson giving a thumbs up. Because I like Top Gear and it really is the most fitting gif ever. 

Edited by Osmium

my avatar pic is a delta squad group shot from a scene in star wars the clone wars that they showed up in

I changed my avatar to ms. bigmouth eyebrows and my sig to some banner I made

There's some ~rumours~ flyin' around that, among all the new comics Marvel's debuting during their All-New All-Different initiative this year, one of 'em is Scarlet Witch, presumably an ongoing title. That's super cool, but (not-so-)secretly I'm hoping for some Quicksilver love too. We'll just have to wait and see. (One of the other rumours has him in a team book, which is fine, but I'd like to see him go solo too y'know?) So yeah I decided to have a Quicksilver avatar. Fingers crossed for tomorrow when they officially announce the full lineup of new / returning titles.

As for my signature, Pearl receives some encouragement from a friendly face!!!!

In order to hype a game that won't be out for me for months, I have decided to start a squad of some sort:

M8IfTmp.png

I went with the Yellow Bane Of Ghost version of the Yosh, because I want to stay true to myself.

Avatar is a segment of this recent piece of Marlowe (one of my characters) I did.

Signature now has a rotating image of SSMB statuses that amused me (image rotation provided by SignAvatar). Links to my stuff and Celestia's defense of memes remains intact.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is an image of Yoshi that I edited in Photoshop. I think I did rather well. As for my signature, it's a quote from Sonic in Black Knight, my favorite quote from him as a matter of fact.

My avatar is taken of King Ramses from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I have had the same avatar since 2012. I did a few edits to it in Photoshop to give it a slightly creepy effect.

While my signature is the same as ever, the avatar is of the recent Sonic Channel wallpaper artwork with Sonic chilling with a seagull (presumably in Apotos or Emerald Coast?). In reflection to the recent Supreme Court decision, it's been a slight, tasteful makeover by our own Nepenthe to make the shades look quite stunning. I really dig this one--I'm gonna stick with this one for a while.

I'm working on more Courage edits for avatars so I'll have a whole new set to show soon :)

My avatar was cropped from a screenshot of the blue hedgehog we all love in SSB4. I just thought it looked cool, so I picked it.

As for my signature, I just wanted to get my social media links out there. Kind of barebones, actually-- I should work on that.

This was a while ago but I got Redcap to help me find a good sonic picture that I could use and this colorful one seem to fit right. It looks cool and the art is good and colorful.

Sonic making a silly face and shit. Not really sure how to explain it but I think it fits the current mood I think.

Added some Meowkie to my sig since there's clearly not enough of her on my account. (It's Classic Meowkie, by the way)

I also now have a link to RP topic there, just in case you want to check it out.

I got so hyped for the next Blazblue game I have to represent my main. Its really hard to edit it because Amane's art is slanted so I tried. I really hope we get the full art soon because its so good.

The sig is the 3 Ice Barrier Dragons gone Evilswarm to being cute evil ice dragons capable of freezing the world and being so cute doing so.

• Thumbs Up 1

New forum design, new avvie and sig! I love Chii's Sweet Home, and cats, so here's a Chii for you and you and everyone! X3

Might change it to something else when a certain movie comes out in 2 weeks.

My avatar Is ryuko from KLK, actually I'm thinking of changing it but nah

My signature I something I  made when I was bored, it looks off cuz I had to resize it to fit the dimensions 

My avatar is Ai, from the game "Neo Geo Battle Coliseum"... a game which no one probably heard of before, lol.

I like her design so yea. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I already know what I am! I AM A SCORPION!!!"

Combination has been given a long-due update in honor of Nicktoons recently getting into TMNT 2003 Seasons 3 and 4 with their marathons. It's specifically themed around Dark Leo, the evil, souped-up clone of Leonardo from the Fast Forward season, who is also one of my absolute favorite original characters from that show. Avatar comes from one of my favorite episodes, "DNA is Thicker Than Water," and display name is a reference to the Dark Turtles' debut episode, "Bad Blood."  

I added a cute little Isabelle to my sig to brighten up your day.

My topics are now under a spoiler tag, I also added my detective RP there to draw some attention to it.