Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Nah, it's cool. The more the merrier. :) (Also the cool effect you put on yours make it look distinct enough from mine, anyway.)

Yeah I know I'm not doing the spooky picture like most, but I've been in a very Pokemony mood lately. So I have May from ORAS in her costume for contests. And my signature is my current crummy team, which I'll be updating as soon as I make changes in-game. I'm currently trying to catch and train a few which is why it's weird like that. :Y 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Starve Together is getting new character skins, so my avatar is Wilson in his mad scientist getup. 

hgPN6X6.png

My avatar is just a screenshot from Sonic Boom Episode 49 and my signature is just my trophy card.

I was planning on having a vampire avatar week for Halloween but I got too attached to this avatar of Arcueid that I don't feel like changing it. I might think about it but ehhhhh its been a while since I liked a avatar this much to not change it. We'll see.

As the sig, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is goofing off. Cause why not?

Switch to Junko cause eh I'm bored again

A headcrop of OC I sketched out is my current avatar. Her name is Betty and she has a brief bio. You can read it and see the entire drawing here.

Signature is now nothing but links to my stuff as of the moment. I feel the rotating image bit of funny SSMB stuff has run its course, after being there for a few months. Maybe I'll revive it in the future when I get fresh material.

Edited by Gabe

November combo is in preparation for the Nick TMNT debut of one of my personal favorite characters, Armaggon the Future Shark, on November 15th. Artwork is courtesy of the source that I was introduced to him by, the Tournament Fighters video game for SNES. He immediately turned into one of my faves because he was the closest thing the franchise had to a Street Shark. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Cute cropping of several year-old fanart as I didn't know what else to choose, yet I still spent nearly an hour finding something that felt right. Somehow.

I would have went for Shadow instead, I had intended to, but, I can't resist cute Tails...

Edited by Bolt
grammar

My current avatar is Miriam from the upcoming Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. I choose this one, not for supposed "waifu" material nor for resembling Shanoa of Iga's DS work.  But because, poetically speaking, her design is a serenade of memories from long ago, to me.

Well, my avatar and signature are both Sunset Shimmer, who some will be able to tell is from the movie Equestria Girls. She's not my favorite character (that would be Twilight Sparkle), but I think she's absolutely adorable.

Also in my signature is an inspirational quote I made up myself. I actually came up with it one day when my ex randomly texted me and asked me to say something inspirational. Just kind of made it up on the spot, but I still like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is Boom Sonic having a tea party and my signature give our links to my dA and Twitter pages.

A returning classic is my avatar is again!

Plus, I'm showing my support for a certain Yo-Kai cat to settle it in Smash!

• 2 weeks later...

I was originally gonna show my Cloud pride here as you saw for a day or two because I was excited he got into Smash recently but the events in Paris happened so I decided to have Jotaro and a crippled Polnareff hanging out as a weird way of supporting Paris. If you don't get it well, Polnareff is French to the point his name was oddly localized as Eiffel. That and he gets wheel chair bound due to events in Vento Aureo. I know I'm weird but I guess it works?

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread. May as well :P

Some of you may have noticed that I've been flip-flopping avatars a lot lately. This was mostly due to me not being in much of an MLP mood as of late and wanting to try different things, but damn it does feel weird when I go ages without the Lyra avatar. Is it weird that I basically consider her to be my SSMB mascot by this point?

As for the sig, I'd been using that 'Spider-Man at the grocery store' GIF for I think literally years now, since nothing better had come along and I had been too lazy to go hunting. But then I found my current one, which works because A.) Persepolis is one of my new all-time favorite movies and B.) anyone here who knows me knows I love pasta. In fact, this GIF is inspiring me to eat spaghetti straight from the pan. I should go do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is sort of a show off avatar and also ask for help post but here's the thing,

I recently re-signed up after a long time of not posting here for reasons, so I signed up using my facebook account.

Not wanting to use my facebook profile, a photo of me with my pet leopard gecko on my shoulder, I changed it to something else. But for some reason, every time I come back here, it changes back to my facebook profile photo. I don't know why or how to stop it from doing that.

Anyway, here's what my avatar SHOULD BE.

It's my favorite pokemon Magmar, but it's also a redraw of that smug face King Dedede makes when he eats something in the Gourmet Race minigame from Kirby Superstar.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is a chibi Lucina from the Fire Emblem series. Just look at that face! c: <3

My signature is a picture of Sonic (because he's my favorite character ever) and Sunset Shimmer (because she's adorable!)

Also have a list of my top 3 Sonic games, along with the Sonic logo just because it looks cool.

I had it in my last signature, but also there's a little inspirational quote I leave there for when I'm having a hard time in life, and of course for others. c:

• Thumbs Up 1

My current avatar is a 2016 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupé Lamborghini Aventador SV

GAZ_6eb7ada7b309400db2add48d700e4c2c.jpg

My signature contains a BMW ActiveHybrid 3, my art topic and some extra emoticons.

Edited by Aventador
  • Thumbs Up 1

I Chrstmas-ifed my whole account!

Not much to say but all of the changed images match up with my old ones.

I also added some links to RPS in my sig, two of my own and one for a friend.

• Thumbs Up 2

With Thanksgiving now over, the time has come for a Christmasy combination change, courtesy of everyone's favorite good bad guy. Avatar is taken from a fairly recent Disney storybook that features several different tales of Disney characters celebrating the holidays, including a Wreck-It Ralph story, "Wreck the Halls." In it, Ralph and Vanellope aim to bring Christmas to the Bad Anon crew who had never really experienced it to the fullest given their role. My avatar is an illustration from that tale, featuring Ralph decorating a Sugar Rush candy tree. (Vanellope is also in the original picture, but I had to crop her for size.)