Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Welp, my signature ain't much (just a trophy/Steam card).

But my avatar is Christmas filled... somewhat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, my avatar is a picture of NCR veteran ranger from Fallout New Vegas. I just love that design.

And my signature, well I want that S3&K remaster so I putted the link to the campaign's page to signature. Other link is the StephenKnuxs (go check his channel) video about his dream Sonic game. And it mirrored my own thoughts almost perfectly so I decided to put it also to my signature.

My current avatar might look familiar. It is Zhu Que/Suzaku, one of the four legendary directional guardians in Chinese and Japanese folklore. It represents the empress, summer, and fire. It guard the south. It has also been called Ho-oh, and thus is the major influence for the Pokemon of the same name.

Woo!

I went hard on my signature and avatar today, and I'm actually pretty self conscious about it.

I know that's kind of silly, but I try to have my stuff together and looking good for when I post. Even after I post this, I'll probably sit here for 20 minutes thinking and searching for minor mistakes. OCD at its finest, friends. c:

Anyways! Like I said, I completely redone my avatar and signature. Let's get started!

First off, my avatar may look familiar, and that's because it is! Lucina now has her beautiful eyes open, and I threw a Santa hat on her! I think it looks super cute.

As far as my signature goes, I changed the Sonic & Sunset Shimmer images to be more Christmas-y. Even threw in Twilight with Sunset Shimmer for double the cuteness! In my old signature, I had my 3 favorite Sonic games along with the Sonic logo. Right now, it's my 4 most often played games as of recently (in order). I'll admit, I'm planning on playing some Star Fox and Fire Emblem: Awakening pretty soon, but I couldn't really find any good buttons of them, so I just went with these 4!

Even changed my quote, I love what it says now. It makes me think of Sonic. c:

I've been contemplating whether or not I should take off the 4 games to make it look a little smaller and organized, but I have no idea. I like how it looks now, but I don't think it would look half bad being a little smaller. I wanted to try a newer look in my signature, but it ended up looking almost the same. What ever will I do? x3

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is a Christmas image of Amitie, from a Puyo Puyo Christmas wallpaper that also has Arle and Ringo in it. I already had it in mind for a Christmas avatar, and I figure why not pick Amitie, eh?

My signature is of, well, who else, Amitie! I requested it on another forum. A fellow who calls himself FRAYKER was giving everyone free signatures, so I asked, provided the pictures and suggested the title. I also suggested bright and happy colors, though I couldn't think of specifics. I say he picked a good color, though.

The title was picked by me because her goal is to become a wonderful magic user. A (big) part of me likes to think she already is, actually...

I'm very happy with what FRAYKER has done, and he has my eternal gratitude.

Oh, and a link to my barely-active-anymore deviantArt account, I guess.

My current avatar is Spica from Detective Loki. She is supposed to be a variation of Angrboda, the mother of Hel, Jormungand and Fenrir and a partner of Loki.

My avatar now is a cat on a tree stump that I drew on my sister's tablet. I cropped it so the whole picture isn't shown. Don't have a name for her but hopefully she'll have one someday.

Now that I have a signature and a more fitting avatar, I can do this.

My avatar is a little portrait I just drew of Tails from my manga's universe. As quickly as this was made, it's one of my favorite recent works. It really shows the tone of some of the story.

My signature is a tricking combo performed by me back in April. This is a pasttime I took up for many reasons, a large one being my obsession with Sonic and his abilities. The human body is capable of pretty cool things if you work really hard. For fun, here's the combo named out:

cheat 360 kick hyper wrapthrough 540 round kick -> spin hook kick -> cartwheel -> double fulltwist swingthrough gainerswitch swingthrough boxcutter

Some of those names are transitions, some are actual moves.

Edited by JohnTheDreamer
Elaborating.

New, long overdue, Disneyified profile! I got a nice Phantom Duck avatar and a fun little signature with Donald. I also put up some concept art from Get a Horse! in my profile banner. Yeah, I'm really feeling it! Kinda wanted to go with a name change as well, but that would probably make things a bit confusing. :S

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar presently is the cover from Merciful Fate's "Melissa" record, which has to be one of my favourite covers ever. It's so badass looking. 

It's also one of my favourite records music wise. Seriously, if you are a Heavy Metal fan looking for bands, check them out. 

My signature is still the Jeremy Clarkson thumbs up of approval. Every one of my posts is Jeremy Clarkson approved. 

• Thumbs Up 4

You know, Birdo is so dang cool.

And that's the story of how I got my avatar.

I love how it actually looks like she's in the square of the avatar, I think it's neat.

Wario's Woods is a good game, go check it out.

• Thumbs Up 3

My current avatar is a Tesla Motors logo. 

708px-Tesla_Motors_logo.svg.png

My signature still remains the same for the time being. I might change it later.

Edited by Tesla Model S

My current avatar is Himawari Kunogi from xxxHOLiC (yes, that is how CLAMP spells it). I always thought she was adorable with that hair and eyes. Though I do not follow CLAMP anymore, she still brings good memories. (As usual, I pick this one for symbolic reasons)

If you like ecchi and hentai games, I know her seiyuu is in a bunch of them, Shizuka Ito. You might have heard her in Hayate the Combat Butler, High School DxD, Starship Operators, Zoids Genesis, D-Grayman, Beautiful Bones, Dog & Scissors and many more. She even played MB in the Japanese version of Other M and Pandora in Megaman ZX.

• 2 weeks later...

My current avatar is just a little joke I like to do on this day of the year.

Set (whom Seto Kaiba is named after), the Egyptian lord of the desert was believed to have been born on December 29th, so I figured it would be a fitting joke, seeing as that is my birthday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Changed up my usual combination as well as my signature for the new year, this time going into full-on Paper Jam hype mode as well as utilizing the opportunity to celebrate the upcoming 20th Anniversary of the very first Mario RPG and my favorite game ever, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Avatar is a snippet of the Japanese Paper Jam logo that I thought looked SUPER cool as an anniversary image for the Mario RPGs in general and my signature has now been invaded by Paper Bowser, Paper Bowser Jr., and a celebratory image I made in Super Smash Bros. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar was drawn by a friend for me, no bonus for guessing who the drawing is of.

I also reverted back to normal sig, but dropped Jibanyan for Smash because... well...

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, changed my avatar again. Looks great, don't it? Just Boom Sonic, nothing special.

Also changed my signature because it's a stupid purple rock.

Edited by Haalyle

Avatar is one of my drawings of Shadow as a cook, (full view here) Member title is one of them famous lines from Sonic Adventure 2, and my Signature is a gif from the Bayonetta Smash reveal trailer because that sassy leg stomp.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is Gojirin from Godzilland, or Godzilly if you prefer.

Much like me, she is associated with Pink and is turning 20 this year.

Avatar: Boom Sonic, nothing surprising there.

Signature: 4 games I currently play at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to go back to my Raphael avatar I had sometime last year. It's taken from a panel of an issue of the IDW comic, illustrated by Sophie Campbell. I like Raph's expression and it sums up how I feel sometimes.

A pouting Samus with bunny ears. Not much else to say...

Was drawn by some guy on DeviantArt by some guy called SplashBrush. I like his style, at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

Had a little reservation on picking this. I really like the movie and character, but looking at him might make people sad. I did want it to be animated though, following the tradition with Hamtaro.

If you don't know him, it's the Genie from Disneys Aladdin.

• Thumbs Up 1