Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

November comes in with probably the only explicitly Thanksgiving-themed combo I'll ever have, representing my favorite television special associated with said holiday, Aqua Teen Hunger Force's "The Dressing." If you haven't seen it, just know that it involves robot Turkeys supposedly from the future rebelling against evil Chickens using an array of laser-guided footwear kept safe in a plastic garbage bag. God, I love ATHF.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’m changing my avatars for the next three months so it can correspond to the major holiday each month. Obviously, since it’s November and I’m a Murican, I have my avatar set as a Turkey Kirby to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Not gonna do the same with my signature, though. Too lazy, and I barely even get to see it anyways, due to primarily being a mobile user.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanksgiving is over, bringing forth my long-awaited Christmas combo! This year, I'm utilizing a render from Nintendo's 2019 Christmas season promotions for a festive Bowser theme! True, said artwork is just a slight reworking of an already-existing one from Super Mario Party, but the sight of Bowz getting into the holiday spirit fills me with much joy regardless.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

January combo starts off 2020 by celebrating probably my favorite gaming moment of 2019: Banjo in Smash. It also serves as a reminder of the sheer potential of Smash Ultimate's DLC and represents my own gleeful optimism and excitement for Year 2.

• 4 weeks later...

February brings us a rare Sonic combo celebrating the movie! Art is taken from one of the posters that I really liked because of Sonic's chill, casual demeanor what with the comic and headphones.

• 4 weeks later...

March combo comes in just a little bit early to celebrate something actually happening at the end of February: Pokemon Day, but particularly the dub premiere of Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution on Netflix. I'm a huge Mewtwo fan, so of course I had to highlight his fancy redesigned armor. Very excited to see my favorite version of the Genetic Pokemon back in action! (Even if it's a remake.)

• 1 month later...

April combo celebrates DuckTales Season 3 starting soon with a theme dedicated to Negaduck's surprise appearance in Season 2. Hoping Negsy shows up again in Season 3, as he's my fave Darkwing villain and I want more of Jim Cummings rocking the complete psycho.

• 3 weeks later...

Since my newest avatar is major departure from my usual choices, I thought I’d address it.

I decided to go with the heroine from my favourite Studio Ghibli movie, the incredibly underrated Only Yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Switching up my profile for May with a Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers theme, chiefly because that show's elusive English dub has finally started to surface recently and I've been watching it. As an EMH fan, getting to watch another Avengers show with Colleen O'Shaughnessy as Wasp makes me VERY happy.

• 2 weeks later...

With the amount of meme material TerminalMontage's new video provided, I just had to update.

2 hours ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

With the amount of meme material TerminalMontage's new video provided, I just had to update.

Same but with Tails

"YOU CAN DO IT SONIC!  YOU CAN BEAT THE TOTINO'S!"

• Fist Bump 1

• 4 weeks later...

Usually go with something gaming-related for June to celebrate E3, but with COVID-19 putting a kibosh on that and me not wanting to jinx any game stuff still expected to release then (namely the Smash and Pokemon DLC) or any potential surprises by being presumptuous, I went for something a little different this year.

I ended up picking a Fluttershy theme, as I finally finished MLP FIM on Hulu a couple weeks ago and it put me in kind of a Pony mood. This combo is specifically based on one of my favorite Equestria Girls shorts starring Flutts: 

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing the rather interesting video about Brazilian Eggman, a bizarre feature on an official Sega game show called Play Game, I had to rep the guy here.

Since my avatar/signature no longer follows the Eggette theme, I also updated my signature with Eggman punching down a wall in Lost World, because it's badass.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Pretty straightforward one for July. Celebrating the release of The Origami King, here we have Paper Bowser in his adorable pocket form.

• 4 weeks later...

Switching things up for my birth month with a SpongeBob theme! (Chiefly because I'll be getting BFBB Rehydrated for my Birthday this time next week. It was also gonna symbolize my hype for Sponge on the Run when it was gonna release in August, but we ALL know how THAT turned out.)

Avatar is taken from the Season 12 episode FarmerBob, featuring one of my favorite visual gags on the show in recent memory.

Forgot this was a thing. Cycled very couple of months per my interests/happenings at any given time period, but I've also tried to document them in my signature if possible.

So avatar is Sabrina cosplaying as Chat Noir and signature is a combination of Starlight sipping coco, Amethyst & Jasper in that Dove commercial, and Beast Titan in...whatever is going on there.

• 4 weeks later...

September morphs in with a combo dedicated to the recent comic book collision between Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (Chiefly because the trade releases then.)

Avatar features the Turtle Rangers (Yep, those are the Turtles + April morphed) aiming their variation of the Power Blaster at a big flaming monster ripping up New York.

My current avvie is Titan Mecha Sonic from a collage of Mechas made by a fan. 

Titan Mecha was features in Knuckles Cahotix Comic and the 32X Video Game. He is Mecha Sonic evovled into a massive Gundam/Zord/Transformer shape. In the comic Knuc be omed huge and defeats Titan Mecha, in the game you have to fight him as Knux, Espio, Charmie and etc at normal size. 

I choose my avvie because of my user name, and I love Titan Meha, the only Red Mecha Sonic (except for an illustration). 

My coverphoto is the cover of Sonic Archives that merges Classic Sonic with Metal Sonic’s face. Classic Sonic and Metal Sonic are among my top five favorite characters. 

• 1 month later...

Switching into October duds with a spooky Digimon theme, celebrating Digimon Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna releasing on Blu-ray. Avatar is courtesy of a promo image for a pop-up shop.

• 3 weeks later...

My avvie is Shadow at his computer and Infinite spamming it causing Shadow to facepalm. 

My coverphoto is a close up gif of Shadow, capturing his chaos nature IMHO.  

Well my avatar is Tails along with my background pic due to Tails being the main character that got me interested in Sonic the Hedgehog.

• Thumbs Up 1

My avvie is a SA2 Shadow pic and my coverphoto is the Sonic Channel 2020 October Calendar feat. Shadow.