Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

It's creepy.
No it's not, it's awesome. Not as awesome as Sarge's, but it's quite impressive.
Mine is another beautiful avatar drawn by the lovely and quite yiffy Aoi <=3
If I get yiff notices, it's your fault. No, I'm not a furry (boohiss!).

Bitch. <=3

No it's not, it's awesome. Not as awesome as Sarge's, but it's quite impressive.
Hell yeah his is awesome, he's got a god damn mustache for Christ's sake DX

lol I know it's great. ~ Aoi

< - Mine used to be in my signature but I have now have something WAY more appropriate in my signature for my Robotnik obsession.

My avatar though is basically Robotnik from AoStH having a go at Robotnik from SatAM (brave brave man that he is!). But no one can quite roll their R's like AoStH so I think if they have a speech competition AoStH will win flawlessly.

Funny animation of a Raichu I found on the interwebs. Must keep my insanity going.

YoshiUnity here.(Temporary known as Cat-ball Unity)

With everyone becoming a sailor scout around here, I decided to get into the mood. So I searched on google and found this Luna Ball animation. Just a reminder what one of the characters that actually that freak me the *4Kids!TV* out when I used to watch this cartoon.

It's temporary, because Sailor moon wasn't really one of my favorite animes. But as they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do.":P

Edited by Cat-ball Unity

Also in on the Sailor Moon craze. It's Dolphin as Sailor ChibiChibi Moon. Quite fitting, really. Chibi chibi! ^^

Also, yeah, you heard right. Dolphin's baaaack! But not as you know her. ;P

Got bored of my face and now back with, yes, surprisingly, more wolves, 8D. I'm trying to find something better that's still wolf related though, since I've been using these real wolf images on and off for a bit now, =3.

I'm obsessed, XD.

-Blur

Guess who I am~nyu? 83

Behold, my newest and CUTEST avatar! Gabbi the Husky crossed (oo-er) with Diana the Kitty, made by the awesome Aoi-chan. Nyaaa! <3

Changed mine again... Done with insanity.

Mrs. Brisby from "The Secret of NIMH." Found this picture on Deviantart.

Changed mine again... Done with insanity.

Mrs. Brisby from "The Secret of NIMH." Found this picture on Deviantart.

I love that movie! That's one of my favorite animated movies of all time! I didn't like the sequel though.

Now my avatar is a picture I found on DeviantArt of Emma as an angel. I thought I should use it because in MGS2, the plant chapter takes place between April 29-30 of 2009, and Emma died on the 29th and tomorrow is the 29th, so I thought I should use this because if I were the real Emma, I'd already be dead.

R.I.P. :'(

Mine is a sezuire enducing GIF of Dexter I made myself!

If you guys want I'll change it into something not so flashy.

Mine is a seizure enducing GIF of Dexter I made myself!

If you guys want I'll change it into something not so flashy.

*Stares for 5 minutes* Nah I got nothing. I think of your avatar more hypnotizing than seizure inducing =P

Edited by Jetronic

Since I'm preparing a (possible) 100% Sonic Pocket Adventure playthrough, I thought I make my avvy in the style of the game. Mark and Grinning Eggman in glorious SPA style : D

Mozilla FireFoxMudkip

Better than Google Chrome, I tell ya.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Mozilla FireFoxMudkip

Better than Google Chrome, I tell ya.

We can never be friends. Google Chromedile is my favorite browser.

We can never be friends. Google Chromedile is my favorite browser.

Someone had better become Piplup Explorer or Squirtlfari. Fast.

Edited by Indigo Artemis

My Let's Play of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time somehow ended up with me having my character (how the heck did I end up with Skitty?) aquiring and putting on Kamina's shades. So I made that edit. Not the best in the world, but whatever.

Abe from Oddworld.

One of the best protagonists of any kind I've encountered during my videogame lifetime.

Anyone who hasn't played it should be run through a meat grinder.