Awoo.

Future Sonic Heroes and Mario & Sonic Titles confirmed?

Agent York

What about a Mario & Sonic Heroes? Sounds pretty good in my ears, if they know how to work it out well.

Could you imagine it? Certain parts are the best with Sonic, and certain parts can be best played with Mario!

*Keeps dreaming*

• Thumbs Up 1

What about a Mario & Sonic Heroes? Sounds pretty good in my ears, if they know how to work it out well.

Could you imagine it? Certain parts are the best with Sonic, and certain parts can be best played with Mario!

*Keeps dreaming*

That's the stupidest idea I've EVER heard....LET'S DO IT! :U *classic cartoon humor*

+1 :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Non-sports Mario and Sonic... I'm feeling a party game, anyone else? That is probably the easiest way to get them together without screwing with stoyrline, but getting in a lot of series references.

The idea that Sega can create a great Mario and Sonic platformer, as well as a great anniversary title and potentially realise Sonic 4 episode 2 in the same year, whilst already working on Sonic 4 E1, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Colours WIi/DS is laughable. There's just way to much in such a short space of time and that ultimately can't be a good thing.

You forget that they have Nintendo helping them with Mario & Sonic at least. Hell, they could dump most of the development on them if they wanted.

fighting game please...fighting game please... I had enough of party games! I would have also appreciated a sport game with sports like volleyball, soccer etc... but I think that a fighting game is the best solution.

Simple and non canon story line, multiple pathways a la SSBB and a huge cast of characters

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman, Shadow, Vector, Blaze, Silver, Metal Sonic, Rouge, Big, Jet, Espio

SECRET: Werehog (I hate him but he would be perfect for a fighting game)

Cameos: Charmy, Cream, Storm, Froggy, Chao's,Tikal, Wisps,Chip,robo-Sonic, E-102 Gamma,*animals*

ASSISTS: Omega, Wave, Shade, Chaos 0, Emerl

Special Boss: Eggman Nega

Mario,Luigi,Yoshi,Peach,Bowser,Wario,Waluigi,Daisy,DK, B. Jr. , Birdo, Diddy Kong, King Boo, Toadsworth

SECRET: Baby Mario

SPECIAL BOSS: Dry Bowser

Cameos: Toad, Toadette, Koopa, Lakitu, Dixie Kong, Piantas, Goombas, Chain Chomp ASSISTS: Petey, Rosalina, Bullet Bill, Parakoopa, Dry Bone

Also it would be cool to have the opion to use Mii in a customizable way like Emerl in Sonic Battle

OK, I'm flyig to high...but it would be cool, don't you think?

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Non-sports Mario and Sonic... I'm feeling a party game, anyone else? That is probably the easiest way to get them together without screwing with stoyrline, but getting in a lot of series references.

Ugh, I hope they don't do a party game. I want something that isn't just a goddam minigame compilation and I doubt some sort of weird Mario Party/Sonic Shuffle hybrid would fare any better.

Adventure Tours in Winter Olympics DS proved that some sort of story can work well with the two characters. Heck, there's plenty of potential for interaction between the characters - Mario and Sonic obviously being the heroes on a big adventure to save the day, Tails and Luigi as the sidekicks who live in their respective character's shadow (perhaps even have some sort of sub-plot where they come to realise their own potential thanks to one another), I can imagine some sort of hilarious Knuckles/Wario/Rouge/Waluigi treasure hunting face-off where they're all sneakily stealing things behind each others backs... yeah, there's endless possibiltiies really. With the right ideas and the right script, it could work.

That's a pretty big "could", mind.

My ideal Mario & Sonic game is some sort of platformer/adventure game that combines the best of both franchises' main gameplay, tied together with glorious cutscenes and storytelling.

I live in hope.

Hmm.. maybe sort of 'Team Mario' and 'Team Sonic'?

Like sonic free riders except its a platformer instead between both Characters from the sonic universe and in the mario universe,

You forget that they have Nintendo helping them with Mario & Sonic at least. Hell, they could dump most of the development on them if they wanted.

Alright, everyone calm down. This "Sonic Heroes" style game is evidently Sonic Free Riders. Story format is pretty much identical to Heroes, right down to the apparent final boss. Only difference is you use one character at a time.

• 3 months later...

I COULD go for another Heroes... If they fixed the slippery controls, glitches, bad level design, the overall beat-em-upness (Nice word eh?), and multiple enemy health bars... Also I would like to play as ONLY Team Sonic, with much more levels, not having to do that replay crap...

Also, for Mario & Sonic, they better make it a 2D platformer... with co-op... If it's just another sports/party game I don't think I'll by it...

Edited by woolythehedgehog

I know I won't bother with another Mario & Sonic mini game collection unless it some how turns out to be a must have genre changing event...........not bloody likely. Might consider picking it up on the cheap in a year or so though. I've just had my fill of mini game collections and honestly it kinda angers me that they waist such an epic crossover on mini games time and time again.

Edited by speedfreak
  • Thumbs Up 1