Awoo.

Sonic 2006 DLC dont Work offline

Shaddix Leto Croft

Okay I know alot of you hate STH06 but i thought i'll make a topic on the DLC.......

I was going to play Sonic The Hedgehog 06 offline on my xbox while my internet was down and I booted it up but once i got to the title screen pressed the start button it brings up a error message saying.

Downloaded content cannot be loaded

1.Please check if the storage device is correctly connected.

2.Please check to see if the downloaded content is not damaged.

And then it takes me back to my dashboard after pressing ok, I go back online Xbox Live I boot the game up again and I have no problems what so ever with the DLC, im not quite sure why it does this posssibly a error with the file not to work offline but works perfectly online :S wow this confusing lol have any of you seen this error before while playing this game offline ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaddix Leto Croft

• Vertekins

• Detective Shadzter

• Scott

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened to me, but for me (and most likely for you) it's a case of content transferring, because i downloaded them on my 1st xbox, they would only work online on my current one.

heres a link to help you transfer them to work ofline :) : http://www.xbox.com/en-us/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

hope it helps :D

I've had exactly the same problem but with Unleashed instead. It only does it with the Adabat and Empire City DLC though and oddly enough, if I press the A button at the title screen before the grey box pops up, the game freezes. If I press 'OK' when the grey box is popped up completely, I can continue the game sans the Adabat/Empire City DLC. I myself deleted this DLC from my HDD and re-downloaded it again but I still get the same error when my 360 is offline. I have no problem when my 360 is online, the Adabat and Empire City DLC is absolutely fine. This problem only happens when my 360 is being played offline.

It totally confuses me :blink: There were no issues with the download and it is absolutely fine when played online but whenever i'm offline? I get the issues above.

I've had exactly the same problem but with Unleashed instead. It only does it with the Adabat and Empire City DLC though and oddly enough, if I press the A button at the title screen before the grey box pops up, the game freezes. If I press 'OK' when the grey box is popped up completely, I can continue the game sans the Adabat/Empire City DLC. I myself deleted this DLC from my HDD and re-downloaded it again but I still get the same error when my 360 is offline. I have no problem when my 360 is online, the Adabat and Empire City DLC is absolutely fine. This problem only happens when my 360 is being played offline.

It totally confuses me :blink: There were no issues with the download and it is absolutely fine when played online but whenever i'm offline? I get the issues above.

I Have only one problem with Sonic Unleashed DLC, that is the Chun-Nan pack does not appear on the world map while in offline play but weridly the other packs show up when i'm offline but Chun-nan doesn't but it appears when online though very confusing to be honest.

That happened to me, but for me (and most likely for you) it's a case of content transferring, because i downloaded them on my 1st xbox, they would only work online on my current one.

heres a link to help you transfer them to work ofline :) : http://www.xbox.com/en-us/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

hope it helps :D

Okay i'll see if it works :) thanks ;)

Yeah, this happens with all DLC and downloaded games like XBLA, Xbox Originals and Xbox 360 games etc... when playing them on your second, third, fourth whatever console. After you recover your Gamertag you need to migrate your rights to all downloaded content you bought on your last console at this page that spartan-666 mentioned.

However, be aware that you can only do it once a year. So if you plan on getting a new 360 in the near future (for whatever reason), you should probably just wait until then.

This sort of happened with Unleashed for me. I decided to play offline with my niece and nephew out in the living room, but the DLC was not there from what I noticed. But other than that one time, it appeared offline the other times. I don't know why though. I have had my Xbox for over a year already, still no RRoD! Hooray for me.