Awoo.

Play For Score Or Speed?

RedYellowBlueCR

Also, Mario? Who's Mario? Oh, you mean that wannabe plumber guy. I didn't know people still played those games. lol (j/j) Sorry, I have a extreme case of being a Sonic loyalist.

Sonic_with_mario_pose_2.png

C'mon man. The Sega vrs. Nintendo war ended so long ago, kids today probably rarely knew there was a rivalry. Anyways, A friend of Sonic is ( usually ) a friend of mine.

I play not so much for speed, but general fun. The only time I play for a high score is when trying to top the leaderboards on Xbox Live.

Sonic 1 and 2 i was a speed freak!!!!! But in Sonic 3 i was a speeder but the way I got a pretty high score (not the highest, but my highest) was getting perfects in the special stages. Sonic 3& Knuckles once i unlocked super sonic (or cheated to get hyper sonic) i became a speed freak again XD!!!!!!

Funnily enough, it seems sonic 4 has a Score Attack AND Time Attack mode for the leader boards.

Anyways, I prefer going for a better time, but more so I play for level design actually. I like the stages and exploring them.

Anyways, I prefer going for a better time, but more so I play for level design actually. I like the stages and exploring them.

hmmm....never thought of it that way. I do too kinda

• 2 weeks later...

I never really saw the point in the "Score" at all. It doesn't save to the cart, nor does it effect the gameplay in any way what-so-ever. No unlock-ables are even related to the score.

So I'd say speed, but even then, that's wrong. I just play for fun.

Heh, I've never ever EVER cared about the score. Ever since arcades went the way of the dodo, I don't see the point. Generally, I love to zoom through levels when the game lets me, but I take my time when I'm platforming. I don't need to try speed hopping Marble Zone or Labyrinth Zone, thank you.