Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Giving him flamethrower was pure genius. Especially with the back sprite.

More genius with it's platinum/HG/SS sprite

Spr_4h_435.png

Guess where the fire come from...

Edited by Eiserne Drossel

Spr_4h_435.png

kajdevfjkhavsjhjhvjHVJHVqwdgwkfgwjcoifptyhjeqwghgrglnasvdjsf

did I not mention my horrible fear of that creature and then you go and put a picture of it. CAN NEVER UNSEE.

my eeeyysss aaaaaaaa.

Also it's pretty shit as a pokemans.

but yeah HORRIBLE BURNING

Shut up you, Skuntank is a bro. It's actually one of the more awesome pokémon of the fourth gen especially because of Flamethrower which was clearly a(n awesome) joke.

Shut up you, Skuntank is a bro. It's actually one of the more awesome pokémon of the fourth gen especially because of Flamethrower which was clearly a(n awesome) joke.

i dunno man 'cause when i fought one at lv 50 my lv 40 pidegeot made it die.

lol judging pokémon by strength.

It's all about the coolest looking ones, man.

lol judging pokémon by strength.

It's all about the coolest looking ones, man.

it is essentially a skunk.

it farts when it is called into battle. not just a regular fart, it's a fucking wet fart.

it is always showing off it's asshole.

it has a face to make bidoof cry.

cool =/= whatever the fuck you think cool is.

C'mon, really?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." Karen says it best.

Skuntank makes a pretty cool villain type Pokemon, along the lines of Persian or the fat cat there...

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." Karen says it best.

last I checked I specialized in using cool pokemans and making sure they could also kick ass. This would include every pokemon other than skuntank and feebas (I CAN NEVER FIND ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

mostly because video game morality can go fuck itself and I want to win damnit.

C'mon, really?

Skuntank makes a pretty cool villain type Pokemon, along the lines of Persian or the fat cat there...

Incidently, Skunktank was a pretty good antagonist in the latest Mystery dungeon game. Chaw-haw-haw.

Why do people leave out this great spinoff? :(

• Thumbs Up 1

I invented my own Champion for this game the other day. It sounded awesome in my head but would probably be laughable if I tried to explain it. Most of my ideas suck.

I invented my own Champion for this game the other day. It sounded awesome in my head but would probably be laughable if I tried to explain it. Most of my ideas suck.

Skuntank? =P He fights you with an army of Skuntanks. ._.

Incidently, Skunktank was a pretty good antagonist in the latest Mystery dungeon game. Chaw-haw-haw.

Why do people leave out this great spinoff? :(

That's actually what I was kinda referring to.

Man, he was a prick XD

I played a few minutes of the original Mystery Dungeon on GBA and decided that the entire subseries was not worth bothering with.

DL'd and completed all the Mystery Dungeon DS demos last night and decided that I should have been paid for putting up with it that long.

Edited by Blue Blood

I've always chose Squirtle then Chikorita then Mudkip... and since I've never played gen 4 ( i know, I'm late) i'd prollympick Piplup.

From the drawings Ive seen, I'm leaning towards the water bear.

I played a few minutes of the original Mystery Dungeon on GBA and decided that the entire subseries was not worth bothering with.

DL'd and completed all the Mystery Dungeon DS demos last night and decided that I should have been paid for putting up with it that long.

It's really a pity about the Mystery Dungeon games... I love the concept and the storylines (particularly the second), but the gameplay just gets intolerable after a while. The premise is just too cute for me to resist, though: even as I was suffering through Explorers of Sky, I couldn't help but look at the WiiWare versions and kind of want them. <_<

Different strokes, I suppose. The amazing storytelling in the MD series is enough for me, and I enjoy the gameplay, whereas the mainstream Pokemon games are getting a little too repetitive for my likes XP

• Thumbs Up 1

This Wednesday (Tommorow) or Thursday might have the CoroCoro leak. If it's Friday, it's not a leak (It would be Saturday, which is when CoroCoro is released).

Different strokes, I suppose. The amazing storytelling in the MD series is enough for me, and I enjoy the gameplay, whereas the mainstream Pokemon games are getting a little too repetitive for my likes XP

Don't forget some of the epic music. While I agree that dungeon crawlers are not for everyone, I found myself wishing that many of PMD's quality aspects would transfer over the original games.

Don't forget some of the epic music. While I agree that dungeon crawlers are not for everyone, I found myself wishing that many of PMD's quality aspects would transfer over the original games.

The music is fantastic too.

Primal Dialga theme is win.

But I digress, this is the Black and White Topic, suppose we should stop derailing XD

For those who dislike PMD, I suspect you'll utterly hate any Rougelike that doesn't go easy on you. The whole genre is not for everyone, but PMD is practically a beginner's Rougelike. The others do not fuck around. You die once, yeah, there goes your entire game's progress.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Old news is old Patticus, come on it was posted 20 pages back :lol:

Can't believe we have a fire pig :lol: Also, trainers look cool.

Patticas you rock!

Serebii says there's still a slight chance they're fake, but if real I'm VERY happy with them :D

The Otter thing is adorable ^^

And White looks awesome!

I think the grass and fire starters are awesome-looking, but I don't even know what the water/ice type is meant to be and in my eye it's ugly.