Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Not only is Wargle White exclusive, but it's Black counterpart is fugly.

Dunno what you're on about, man. Wargle's cool and all, but Barujiina is gorgeous. It's a top contender for my favourite monster of this generation.

...speaking of, assuming Serebii have their facts straight (a pretty big assumption at this point), what's up with Wargle and Barujiina being one-gendered species? I don't really have a problem with it or anything, but it's sort of an odd choice. I can sort of understand why they might have done it with Wargle, since MANLY MASCULINE AMERICAN MASCULINITY, but nothing about vultures has ever seemed particularly feminine to me... at least, not to the same extent as some of the things that every other other female-only Pokemon has been based on. It's just weird.

Aloe battle.

Man, is it just me, or are the Gym Leaders harder?

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Aloe battle.

OHHHH GAWD! PSI FORGOT HOW TO USE SPOILER TAGS! D:

MY LIFE IS RUINED! ;_____;

• Thumbs Up 1

PSI, that battle with Aloe is the first BW footage I've seen outside of Pokémon Sunday. So fucking glad I didn't get the Japanese version- the English one is going to be so much sweeter.

FYI, that's my battle. I'm uploading all the important battles of the game.

Yeah I know. I'm not gonna watch any more either. These games deserve to be played in their fullest unlike the snorefests that were Diamond and Pearl.

FYI, that's my battle. I'm uploading all the important battles of the game.

:o How do you get the game to play smoothly? Did you buy off a crazy Japanese guy or something? :P

Edited by Rotom

I don't see how getting the Japanese version would ruin the experience, because it's still totally different in English. I did it with Soul Silver, and still couldn't put the damn thing down the second time around. Anyway, I myself have gotten past the 4th gym

MORE ELECTRIC GYM LEADERS, MORE

, and I'm kicking some pretty hardcore ass.

Edit-My team:

f20e8j.jpg21ee2kl.jpg34zx021.jpg28tdkyc.jpgei34ew.jpg33oi68x.jpg

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Aloe battle.

Really, REALLY liking how the music changed during the fight. It went from normal gym leader music to having your ass handed to you music to I am now kicking your ass music.

:o How do you get the game to play smoothly? Did you buy off a crazy Japanese guy or something? :P

No :lol:. When you record a .AVI movie on DeSmuME, the movie comes out without any lag.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

I beg to differ since I've been having a pretty easy time with the gym's so far.

I don't see how getting the Japanese version would ruin the experience, because it's still totally different in English. I did it with Soul Silver, and still couldn't put the damn thing down the second time around.

Same with me. I imported Heart Gold and got Soul Silver for the English version and I loved it just as much the second time around.

Edited by Kevin

SO tempted to play the ROM, but hopefully when more of these high anticipated games come out at the end of this year, I can kinda forget about dah Pogeymen for a bit (hopefully enough until the US release).

-Blur

I don't see how getting the Japanese version would ruin the experience, because it's still totally different in English. I did it with Soul Silver, and still couldn't put the damn thing down the second time around. Anyway, I myself have gotten past the 4th gym

MORE ELECTRIC GYM LEADERS, MORE

, and I'm kicking some pretty hardcore ass.

I played the Japanese Diamond, Pearl and Heart Gold first via imports and it kinda kills the experience if you don't know wat going on. And having to go to Serebii everytime my Pokémon levels up just to check what move they're trying to learn or what these new items do. It's the same game but you don't know what's happening.

It really wouldn't be the same experience even if you DID know Japanese, because at least Nintendo of America bothers with lively translations that, though the core is the same, the dialog is generally better.

And Pokémon are going to have different (read: wrong) names in the Japanese versions. It'll just be confusing confusefest abound.

As promised here is Tsutarja front and back animated! I was planning to put it in spoilers but...hes a starter, pretty much everyone knows him :P I will put his evo in a spoiler in case theres still somebody who hasnt seen it =)

Tsutarjafront.gifTsutarjafrontidle.gifTsutarjaback-1.gif

EDIT: Aww heck Ill have to fix that last one >:(

Edited by dabbido

As promised here is Tsutarja front and back animated! I was planning to put it in spoilers but...hes a starter, pretty much everyone knows him :P I will put his evo in a spoiler in case theres still somebody who hasnt seen it =)

Tsutarjafront.gifTsutarjafrontidle.gifTsutarjaback-1.gif

EDIT: Aww heck Ill have to fix that last one >:(

Awwww~! Cute animation is cute! Dude! You gotta get idle animations of all the pokemon if that's possible. :D

Here's Team Plasma's third encounter (also a walkthrough of sorts)

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Awwww~! Cute animation is cute! Dude! You gotta get idle animations of all the pokemon if that's possible. :D

Hopefully I will! =) Im already doing the evo of Tsutarja! Also Id like to share my experiences with the game and stuff later on :D

I wasn't really bothered about the run up to DP's release so I can't use that to give me a rough estimate on this but like, how long after the JP release did we start to get English names of the Pokemon? I really hope it's sometime soon because I can't understand half of the Pokemon people talk about when using the JP name lmao