Awoo.

April Fools Day

Ferno

Well folks, the day of fools is upon us, anyone have any plans?

To be honest, up till this week, I forgot it was coming, kinda funny considering it's my favorite holiday. :P So I really didn't really plan anything big...in real life anyway....

But yeah, anyone got any big pranks ready for tomorrow?

If so, tell us about it, and after the day's over, tell us how it went. =) Also feel free to talk about past AFD's and what you did. I remember this one time I brought a whoppie cushion to school once...ah, good times. XD It was classic.

I have a great prank set up!

(April Fools)

Hardy har har, tomorrow will be a normal day for me, watch some animu, play some gamez. Only difference will be the fact that I won't believe a goddamn thing I read :3

Uh, around here April's Fools is not celebrated. Gotta wait 'til Dec. 28 to do my pranks.

I bet Gaia had an Aril Fool prank set up already.

We R shutting down!

Clearly, they still have a sign-up button and everything up.

Forgive me if I'm wrong or something .-.

Other than some stuff on another forum (which I didn't take much of a part in planning), I don't think I'll be doing anything.

...At least not an April 1st. I may wait an extra week or so to do something just to be super crazy/lazy.

Uh, around here April's Fools is not celebrated. Gotta wait 'til Dec. 28 to do my pranks.

Dia de los santos inocentes. :P

For thoose who doesn't understand, yeah, it happens the same to me, I have to wait 'till Dec 28.

Does this only applies for hispanic countries or april fools is just an english speaking countries thing and the rest of the cultures have they own "pranks day"?

Anyways, that doesn't stop me from joining to the festivities in teh internets :D

Edited by imaDreadfan

April Fools eh? Well I'm getting something set up for my YT subs. Otherwise, I better keep my ass ready for all sorts of pranks throughout the day.

April Fool's is the one day of the year I actively avoid using the Internet. This will probably be no different this year.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I might make a Russian Roll for youtube, but then again I've got a feeling that others might do the same.

I'm easily the real Dreadknux. How could anyone fall for you posers?

I'm not really doing anything for April Fools, I was sort of involved in the April Fools joke of C3, but that and SSMB are all I got

Gentlemen, There is Only One Way to Decide who the Real Dreadknux is...

A DREADKNUX-OFF OF COURSE!!!!

I Personally Have nothing Planned for April Fool's Day. I'm not a Really Good Prankster to be Honest.

I didn't really plan anything, but I did manage to prank my brother in a way. We had to go register at our college this morning, but I set his clock an hour later before he woke up, to make it seem like we were running late. So he basically lost an hour of sleep for nothing. =)

That's all I did today.

Edited by Wyde

Will the real Dreadknux please stand up!?!

Ah well... I'm gonna treat this like every other day! I got nothing really to do anyways... >.<

I never do anything on April Fool's day, never can remember what day it is to begin with @_@ I do enjoy being pranked though, as long as it's within reason. I'm not really creative enough to think of a decent prank. I was going to tell my folks I was pregnant for a laugh but promptly decided against it lest it have repercussions.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm the REAL Dirty Dread! *whacks everyone standing with a large blunt object*

And stay the hell down. >:U

What the hell is with these faces?!

I have one thing to get rid of them:

Weegee.png

Edited by Tailikku

You're all a Bunch of Fakers. I am the One and Only True Dreadknux, Now let me Stand up Already! *Pushes everyone else Away*