Awoo.

TSS: Big the Cat Skin, More Coming

Dreadknux

Well, BIGNEWS is no more (but if you ever want to tickle yourself with feline reportage, all you have to do is click the link in the sidebar to the left) but that doesn’t mean the big lunk is going anywhere soon. As a special 2nd April treat, we’ve launched a new skin for The Sonic Stadium – Purple Catfish returns!

Now you can surf your favourite Sonic fansite with the power of Froggy. I’ve also taken the liberty of tidying up the site design a little bit – Site Bites remain on the sidebar, but upcoming games have gone because it wasn’t a dynamic thing and I kept forgetting to update it. icon_smile.gif

Affiliates have been moved to a more appropriate place in the footer, and the search bar’s nested cosily in the breadcrumb bar. Speaking of which, the breadcrumb’s now more noticeable as a result.

I’ve also fiddled around with the stylesheets a bit so it will make it easier for me to crack out more skins. Purple Catfish is the latest in a line of returning TSS skins in celebration of our 10th Anniversary, and more will come. Expect an Easter theme or two in the coming days.

View the full article

It's not on the drop-down list, making it impossble for us to use it.

I'm currently using it. Are you confusing the main page dropbar for the SSMB one? If not, you probably need to clear your browser cache. I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sisko is appalled at your reading skills. ;)

I would love if BIGNEWS got updated once in a while (like, everytime a big event is about to happen), so we can read his opinion about the things surrounding the Sonic fandom. :)

BTW awesome skin, using it right now :)

Sisko is appalled at your reading skills. ;)

But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it... Computer, erase that entire personal log.

Edit: I'm even geekier than I realised...

Edited by New Gerkuman