Awoo.

Sonic 4 Avatar Clothing

Shaddix Leto Croft

Looks like we are getting Sonic avatar outfits guys

sonicthehedgehogcostume.png

xboxresource.com leaked out this piece of avatar clothing heaven for you lot who want Sonic clothing for your Xbox avatars XD.

You get a Sonic Mask and Sonic outfit, there is no picture of the mask yet but knowing how this fanbase works we will possibly see it soon XD ENJOY

Edit:

oh btw these will be avatar awards to get them you will have to...

1)Buy the game and start playing the game (You get the Sonic Mask)

2) Complete the game (You get the Sonic outfit)

so pretty much they are free which makes it awesome.

Edited by Croft
  • Thumbs Up 3

Strange. I thought it would've made more sense to shove in the shoes and gloves as seperate items rather than as part of a full fursuit costume.

Oh well. Still holding out for a Chaos Emerald / Ring prop.

Edited by Blacklightning

Where the fuck is Eggman?

They are the only avatar outfits we be getting for this game I think... unless SEGA makes some more halfway though It's release like with Sonic & Sega All Star Racing or we be getting some when Episode 2 & 3 comes out as avatar awards.

Edited by Creature Of The Night
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was hoping for like, Sonic's shoes or gloves or something, not a horrifying fursuit. :( Oh well, I'd gladly don it, to show off to all my friends how desperate I am to look exactly like Sonic. :o

Edited by Solid SOAP

Just what I needed! An imaginary fursuit! It is distressing that this is not the first time I've had to make this joke!

It's astounding to me just how long it has taken for them to release a pair of Sonic shoes. Seriously, that shit should have on the Avatar marketplace from day 1.

Ah, if only Sonic's shoes were available as a separate item. I'd totally buy them. A ring prop would be nice, too.

I am also in full agreement with the Eggman suit. We need one of those, pronto!

Edited by HunterTSF

Good god, at this rate I bet by the time Sonic 4 actually comes out we'll all have played it to death. D:

FFS, as if it wasn't bad enough that the whole game except for the other routes were leaked we now have the Avatar rewards leaked. All of this is just plain depressing :(

Thats cool! But damn, I remember when people were talking about Project Needlemouse not having leaks, now we get one every other daysad.gif Poor SEGA just can't surprise its fans...

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's a real shame about these leaks, but I agree...I'd very much prefer Sonic's shoes or or Eggman's suit to be honest.

It's at times like this I wish there were more customisation options for Miis. The ASR items were one thing, but now I can't get my hands on this either? This makes MK a sad panda.

And I agree with Shadzter, all these leaks are getting a bit too much now. Let's leave some surprises for the game's release, eh?

And I agree with Shadzter, all these leaks are getting a bit too much now. Let's leave some surprises for the game's release, eh?

This is again where I don't understand what these leakers motives are, why do they care about revealing stuff for a game before it's released? Why on earth do they want to reveal stuff early to people around the world like they're doing us all a favour when they don't even know us? I just feel like grabbing these idiots and shouting in their face "IT'S JUST A COMPUTER GAME DAMN IT!! :lol:

This is again where I don't understand what these leakers motives are, why do they care about revealing stuff for a game before it's released? Why on earth do they want to reveal stuff early to people around the world like they're doing us all a favour when they don't even know us? I just feel like grabbing these idiots and shouting in their face "IT'S JUST A COMPUTER GAME DAMN IT!! :lol:

There are spoilers and then there are SPOILERS. I'm fine with finding out stuff like zone names or whatever, but to have the entire game uploaded to YouTube including all the extra stuff is just way too far. And now this as well... what should be SEGA's biggest, most anticipated game this year is going to result in little more than a case of "oh is that out now?" as opposed to "OMG NEW SONIC LET'S PLAY AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS SO EXCITING!!!".

SEGA may do what Nintendon't, but I think they need to take a few tips from the Big N. Nintendo are the masters of enigma, heck Galaxy 2 is only a month away and we still only know very little about it.

And it was looking so promising for Sonic 4, too... at first there were no leaks, but then came the flood.

This is again where I don't understand what these leakers motives are, why do they care about revealing stuff for a game before it's released? Why on earth do they want to reveal stuff early to people around the world like their doing us all a favour when they don't even know us? I just feel like grabbing these idiots and shouting in their face "IT'S JUST A COMPUTER GAME DAMN IT!! :lol:

It's pretty much ruin the game for us before it's released really, It's pretty much a stupid motive but they get a kick out of ruining games for others I guess....but i hope there is other stuff we have not seen yet from this game since almost everything to do with it almost been fully leaked out.

anyway random time below

MOST LEAKED GAME OF 2010 AWARD GOES TO.....

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 EPISODE 1 (raging fans BOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK SEGA MAKE SA3) random moment there XD(Lol i'm putting that into my sig XD

Edited by Creature Of The Night

SEGA may do what Nintendon't, but I think they need to take a few tips from the Big N. Nintendo are the masters of enigma, heck Galaxy 2 is only a month away and we still only know very little about it.

Well to be fair, these leaks aren't really SEGA's fault, it's PartnerNET's crappy security. If Sonic 4 was a retail game (and thus, wasn't forced to go on PartnerNET before release), then we most likely wouldn't have any leaks right now.

Well to be fair, these leaks aren't really SEGA's fault, it's PartnerNET's crappy security. If Sonic 4 was a retail game (and thus, wasn't forced to go on PartnerNET before release), then we most likely wouldn't have any leaks right now.

I'm aware of that, but in general SEGA have been plagued by leaks as of late. This is merely the latest (and arguably biggest) cock-up in a series of other cock-ups.

SEGA are going to be put off of downloadable games forever now, though. I sure hope we don't get exactly the same situation with Episode 2 and beyond.

That is very true, but then Unleashed sprung to mind. :P

Yep, we all know many Sonic games have had leak problems before such as the leaked Unleashed trailer that popped up before the games announcement and even DS game Sonic Rush Adventure saw a banner accidentally uploaded to the games product page on SEGA Europe's website revealing Marine. SEGA have done a good job with security for this game though and without PartnerNET's security issues this likely would have made it to release with no problems. Hopefully PartnerNET will step up security for episode 2.

If I were SEGA (yes, if I were SEGA), I wouldn't release my games on the 360 in the future at the same time as the ps3/wii. The amounts of leaks that SEGA had to go through due to their crappy system I would say Fuck Microsoft and develop for the Wii and Ps3 and maybe port the game to the 360 later to avoid the whole PartnerNet crap.

Avatar clothes eh? I wonder if we'll get anything for PSHome

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

If I were SEGA (yes, if I were SEGA), I wouldn't release my games on the 360 in the future at the same time as the ps3/wii. The amounts of leaks that SEGA had to go through due to their crappy system I would say Fuck Microsoft and develop for the Wii and Ps3 and maybe port the game to the 360 later to avoid the whole PartnerNet crap.

Avatar clothes eh? I wonder if we'll get anything for PSHome

I think it's unfair to punish 360 gamers because of Microsoft's faults. Us 360 owners deal with Microsoft enough because 360's themselves are not great hardware-wise, but we chose to buy one because of the software quality and availability. We shouldn't be punished even more because Microsoft is dumb. Microsoft honestly needs to fix the issues, and that's that.

• Thumbs Up 7

I think it's unfair to punish 360 gamers because of Microsoft's faults. Us 360 owners deal with Microsoft enough because 360's themselves are not great hardware-wise, but we chose to buy one because of the software quality and availability. We shouldn't be punished even more because Microsoft is dumb. Microsoft honestly needs to fix the issues, and that's that.

That's always an option too. Why did Microsoft even bother to use this PartnerNet thing....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The mask has been leaked now......and damn it's ugly what the hell is up with it's eyes lol XD

i'll probs still put it on my avatar though even if it's damn ugly lol

1zeauk3.jpg

Edited by Foxy Boy

I actually would have liked that mask if they didn't try to fit your avatar's eyes in there. Now it just looks plain weird...