Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

That Galactus is pretty intimidating, yeah.

BUT HE IS STILL NO MATCH FOR HAGGAR.

1296515450881.png

In all seriousness, that boss battle looks awesome. And if the leaks are anything to go by, Galactus even has some custom intros depending on who he's up against. Awesome!

• Thumbs Up 4

In the Galactus trailer when Galactus summons that Wesker in the beginning, if you listen carefully you can hear Galactus say "Wesker." That or I'm hearing things lol

Oh no you're not hearing things, I also heard him call out Wesker.

@HunterTMLPFIMF, Why would Haggar do that when his badass theme Song is more than enough put Galactus in his place? ;)

He did say Wesker o.O

But I don't get how Galactus enters the storyline.

I mean, the storyline is Doom and Wesker join forces to combine the Marvel and Capcom worlds together, and that's it, how does Galactus enter the scene?

He did say Wesker o.O

But I don't get how Galactus enters the storyline.

I mean, the storyline is Doom and Wesker join forces to combine the Marvel and Capcom worlds together, and that's it, how does Galactus enter the scene?

Well think about it, Galactus is the eater of worlds. Since the two combined the worlds it means that there's more life (or nurishment for Galactus). The more nurishment he has the less he has to eat.

Now I get it, thanks.

Too bad I don't have an Xbox 360, I want that game.

I only want it for Haggar and DAT MANGO SENTINEL.

PD: Curleh Moustache

Special Edition Unboxing:

liking the box-art better than the default box-art for the U.S regular edition

Edited by LunarEdge

The ESRB is being rather dumb with forcing Capcom to censor moments where characters are on fire for the US trailers.

Okay we've got Shuma's, and Jill's themes.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Balding Spider

Liking both themes. For some reason Jill's sounds familiar, I don't know why lol. It kinda sounds like the Sparta remixes you hear on videos lol, still awesome though. I was kinda hoping Jill's theme would be a RE5 online match remix

Edited by LunarEdge

I can't help but notice that Jill has that mind-control device thingy on her in her artwork and the screens we've seen of her.

Does that mean the Jill that we see in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is mind-controlled by Wesker?! Or Doom? Or M.O.D.O.K.? Or whoever? I wonder if there's going to be any in-game explanation for its return.

Annoying-ish guy live streaming the game

http://www.justin.tv/metroidotherm/b/279244534

I swear, I want to punch that podcaster in the face. (I'm only 17 minutes in. Does he want to play the game or jack off to all the female characters with corny jokes?)

Anyway, some footage is better than none though. So it's still good in places.

Edited by You Cant Defeat YoshiUnity

More explanations to the alternate colors for the Marvel side of characters:

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_interactive/blog/2011/02/09/marvel_vs._capcom_3:_the_final_9_marvel_alternates

I swear, I want to punch that podcaster in the face. (I'm only 17 minutes in. Does he want to play the game of jack off to all the female characters with corny jokes?)

Yea, when my friend showed me the stream he said I would want to rage on this kid and kick his ass and he wasn't lying. Personally, I hate it when people get a hold of a game earlier than it's release. I mean, I wait for the game to come out why not you

EDIT:

Seems as though a number of people have gotten a hold of the code and one dude figured out that Jill and Shuma are actually on the disc already and the whole DLC thing is B.S. Yet another case of the consumer paying to fully access the disc.

http://spawnkill.com/2011/02/09/capcom-hides-dlc-characters-on-the-disc-for-marvel-versus-capcom-3/

mvc3-list.jpg

Edited by LunarEdge

Seems as though a number of people have gotten a hold of the code and one dude figured out that Jill and Shuma are actually on the disc already and the whole DLC thing is B.S. Yet another case of the consumer paying to fully access the disc.

http://spawnkill.com/2011/02/09/capcom-hides-dlc-characters-on-the-disc-for-marvel-versus-capcom-3/

mvc3-list.jpg

Placeholder data for DLC happens all the time. The same thing happened to Makoto and Valkenhayn in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift which didn't become ready until six months after release. Doesn't mean it's fully functional and ready to play right off the bat.

Oh yeah not sure this was mentioned alongside the massive Megaman circlejerking but GamesMaster reviewed the game a week ago and gave it a 90% citing it as the most explosive and OTT 2D fighter they've seen, perhaps too explosive for its own good.

Edited by Carbo

Capcom has a stream going right now, four random tidbits.

For some reason they couldn't get Viewtiful Joe's voice actor since he was too expensive, which doesn't make sense.

They say fans will be really happy about who they got to voice Jill Valentine...

Shuma-Gorath is voiced by the same guy who voices Doom.

And they say Megaman X is a considered character for DLC, they say they still haven't finished picking characters and all that and they'll consider him.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper