Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

For some reason they couldn't get Viewtiful Joe's voice actor since he was too expensive, which doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense.

It's fucking Dee Bradley Baker.

It makes perfect sense.

It's fucking Dee Bradley Baker.

It doesn't make sense as he voiced Joe in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom and afforded voice actors like Jennifer Hale, Tara Strong, among others.

Also here is a voice actor list though not sure if it includes DLC:

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Fate-of-Two-Worlds/voice-cast/

EDIT: Doesn't include Jill's Va but to be expected. But got Shuma on there.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

It doesn't make sense as he voiced Joe in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.

No he didn't. In Tatsunoko his voice was done by a Japanese voice actor.

Dee Bradley Baker is in like.. fucking everything and as such his reputation and cost probably is considerably high. We can never really know the exact circumstances, but I think it's rather understandable that the developers maybe didn't have the budget to Jennifer Hale, Tara Strong and someone like Dee Bradley Baker to go along with it.

Edited by Chooch

Strangely enough, Tomokazu Seki, Joe's original Japanese voice, is doing him in this.

They say fans will be really happy about who they got to voice Jill Valentine...

I heard it was Kari Wahlgren.

Shuma-Gorath is voiced by the same guy who voices Doom.

Paul Dobson, eh? Can't wait to hear him.

I was kinda hoping that the Hulk and Chris would exchange a few choice words, its not like they're not been promoting them as 'rivals' since day 1.

Anyway...

"HAHAHAHA MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE!"

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

They referenced Ryu's fear of spiders? Heh, nice obscure reference there!

Wait, Dante doesn't get to talk smack? I'm a bit disappointed :( . Well, hopefully, those aren't all the smack talk there is and that there are more in the game.

Edited by HunterTMLPFIMF

I wonder if any of the DLC character, specifically Jill and Shuma, will have smack talk to other players

Edited by LunarEdge

Okay, seriously, that looks like a BITCH of a boss fight to have when they get to Galactus himself.

His attacks cover most of the stage. I hope there's some balance to that.

I'd wager that, showcasing what's possible, it's simply set on the hardest difficulty or the like. Allegedly the CPU on hardest difficulty is incredibly, infuriatingly hard.

mango sentinel as olllld noooos. fuck the knicks anyway though

His attacks cover most of the stage. I hope there's some balance to that.
Apparently you can super jump over most of stuff iirc, but tbh it's a last boss ina fighter, it's not exactly meant to be 100% fair.

From what I can figure, you have to Super Jump against that massive shockwave move he does. Don't know about the lasers, except for the one-handed finger lasers.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Apparently you can super jump over most of stuff iirc, but tbh it's a last boss ina fighter, it's not exactly meant to be 100% fair.

Going back all the ways to the days of 'Marvel Super Heroes' and 'X-men vs Street Fighter' the final boss has always been stupidly over powered and unfair... but usually theres a few characters that have one move which works amazingly well.

Whilst the trailer is supposed to show Galactus as being unstoppable (as do all the character trailers), I wouldn't be too suprised if characters which have powerful projectile attacks do quite well in this one.

I think that if I get this game (I probably will down the line, I have quite some games to get), my team will be Deadpool, Zero and Tron Bonne. I'll probably mix it up, but that sounds like a good team to me. I'll definitely be using Wolverine and Spiderman at some point though.

I do like how Deadpool says "This is my hyper combo!", his breaking of the 4th wall makes him pretty comical.

I wonder... can you cross up hyper combos when you use a level 3? Such as using a level three then crossing it up with someone's level 1? You can do it in MvC2 but seeing how MvC3 is going for that cutscene, flashy crap I don't think you can? Just like in TvC

Yeah, I know that, but that looks like they took your usual boss fight and took it beyond the impossible.

Then again, it isn't the first time, but that looks really amped up from your usual final boss in fighter.

Would I be the only one very disappinted that they're still using still images for endings? It looked amazingly dated when Mortal Kombat vs DC universe came out so I was hoping that Capcom would have at least tried to firmly bury that old idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a treat for everyone wanting Phoenix Wright:

This may be the only time that I'm able to see Phoenix Wright and Edgeworth hugging each other in fear :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Would I be the only one very disappinted that they're still using still images for endings? It looked amazingly dated when Mortal Kombat vs DC universe came out so I was hoping that Capcom would have at least tried to firmly bury that old idea.

I'm disapointed too. It looks so damn 90s.

• Thumbs Up 1

That ending is actually pretty damn funny. It's good to see her as a Judge in a PW trial, scaring them with her strength was a great idea for the developers to do.

Though I agree, why images? These should have been voice acted cutscenes for the endings.