Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Yay Phoenix Wright! Oh no, boosting the gay look of Edgeworth.... still greatful to see them.

Have you guys heard about Deadpool's ending? It'll cause the player to be hunted down by the police....

Also, can someone tell me if the themes of the Tricell lab and Chris's theme are remixes?

Edited by Dr Spudhead

lol, I'm just knowing Deadpool and I'm already liking him. I just saw a video of Him vs. Galactus and when he won he went to the screen saying "You were recording that, right Player? No!? hehe...WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T RECORDING THAT!?"

Well, I'll be pissed too if I defeat a giant planet devourer and no one records it :lol:

lol, I'm just knowing Deadpool and I'm already liking him.

If you just got to liking him, read the comics and you like him a helluva lot more.

J.Wong is going on about the game on his Twitter and he's claiming that it's ridiculously easy to learn medium-level combos and that it severely lowers the standards of competitive play. Also apparently Sent is overpowered as fuck.

Uh oh.

bitch bitch bitch, wong. Marn just took out a sent using Zero

It does seem that virtually EVERYONE has a sent on their team, though. The game isn't out yet, so I think it's a little hard for wong to be calling sent as completely overpowered, who knows how the game/characters will change in 6 months or so.

I have to say that from what I'm seeing so far from the reactions it's like MvC3 does to MvC2 what BlazBlue did to Guilty Gear. Of course elitists will keep up the bitching about it.

Which is funny since he made it sound like MvC2 is infinitely superior and viable.

Some of the SRK fellas have the game as well and are pretty ecstasic about it though.

I don't think having a easier learning curve is necessarily a bad thing anyway, tbh. It's not like these guys learning middle diff combos are going to be a threat to high end play, or anything. Wong is just a salty fuck because he's probably been beaten a few times *-*

Some of the SRK fellas have the game as well and are pretty ecstasic about it though.

Also apparently Sent is overpowered as fuck.

Uh oh.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sentinel vs. Sentinel 3: Fate of Two Sentinels. :P

Seriously, though. Game's just out, and it looks like Sent is pretty easy to handle. It's not surprising that people would be using him.

I've been playing Marvel 3 for the past few hours. It's pretty fucking sweet, but certain characters are already getting on my nerves.

I've been playing Marvel 3 for the past few hours. It's pretty fucking sweet, but certain characters are already getting on my nerves.

Let me guess... Dante, Deadpool, Iron Man, Magneto, and Sentinel?

Here's some pretty killer footage.

Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Sentinel 3

But anyway, every character in a fighting game has a weak point, and Sentinel is no exception

Let me guess... Dante, Deadpool, Iron Man, Magneto, and Sentinel?

Dante doesn't even bother me. He's stupidly good, sure, but he's not annoying like that. Deadpool? Deadpool is fucking infuriating. I know this and I've never even fought him. Just playing as him will give you an idea how retarded he is. His keepaway game is brain-dead easy and it's so good.

HAVE GUN WI-- HAVE GUN-- HAVE GUN WILL-- PINEAPPLE SURPI-- HAVE GUN WILL SHOOT! PINEAPPLE-- HAVE GU-- PINEAPPLE SURPRISE!!

All day.

All. Fucking. Day.

Arthur is even worse. You knock out two of your opponents characters? Think you're set to win? No. You're not even close to winning if the last character out is Arthur. Level 3 X-Factor, armor super.. Most Pringles stuff you'll ever see in your life. His chip damage is stupid. Sentinel's still broke, does crazy amounts of damage off of random hits; nothing much to say there.

This game's already so broke and it hasn't even officially been released yet. You can win being the lamest player ever. It's almost sickening.

Edited by Chooch

Played it at a Best Buy today, and I may have a copy by this time tomorrow if I'm lucky.

I screwed around with a few characters in training mode. I played as Tron, Arthur and Spidey, and then as Deadpool, Magneto and Ironman.

The game's really accessible and comfortable to control, and it looks fantastic in motion. Besides that, I can't really comment on much else since my time with it was so short.

Arthur is even worse. You knock out two of your opponents characters? Think you're set to win? No. You're not even close to winning if the last character out is Arthur. Level 3 X-Factor, armor super.. Most Pringles stuff you'll ever see in your life. His chip damage is stupid.

I keep hearing and seeing that the main downside of Arthur, is that his meter building is absolute ass. I hear this is his main problem keeping him from being a fully viable character discounting assists. Dont know how overpowered his chip is but I did see Deadpool and Storm get some crazy chip on CES. For that matter I've seen a video somewhere where Hsien managed to do absolute insane lockdowns on Arthur's projectiles.

I guess what Niitsuma said about trying to make each character as broken as possible translates correctly. Guess it really is too easy to master, even though I sort of look forward to what people get out of it in tourneys. The only character I've really seen that has gotten universal criticism is Sent but so far everyone's scatterbrained about everyone else.

Arthur is even worse. You knock out two of your opponents characters? Think you're set to win? No. You're not even close to winning if the last character out is Arthur. Level 3 X-Factor, armor super.. Most Pringles stuff you'll ever see in your life. His chip damage is stupid.

Well good thing I've picked up a few tricks for dealing with Arthur from spooky's streaming videos. A character with teleportation or flight seems to be your best bet against him X-factor or not.

Edited by Balding Spider

No, I'm not getting the game until Tuesday or Wednesday.

same. Damn you Gamestop! lol

I don't see why people don't super jump over Arthur's spam

Because a smart Arthur will just follow you up there and throw more shit for you to block or use an anti air assist?

Have fun super jumping while he's in super armor mode. Buffed crossbows track you wherever you are and do a fucking ton of chip.

Edited by Chooch

Because a smart Arthur will just follow you up there and throw more shit for you to block or use an anti air assist?
I've seen people super jump and fly over an arthur... butI dunno if that's because the arthur was lazy or whatever.

I want this game SO BAD SO BAD but i have to wait till thursday :( unless I can find it early somewhere