Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

For Zero it feels awkward to not press a direction in an aircombo than slam down lol, everyone else seems to work fine. Thanks Chooch

I had to use Mango Sentinel. I played arcade and pretty much decimated everything, including Galactus, without having to switch most of the time. Damn.

I'm gonna be SO late in getting this game. T.T You guys know what'll be more awesome..... Q sound opening before the game's opening. Zero 2 style jingle.

Edited by lamontraccoon

hahaha yes! that q sound jingle would be so damn old school. awesome.

maybe for mvc4? we can dream.

ps: got the game today before work, street date got brrrroken! can't wait to play it when I get home

• Thumbs Up 1

Right so I just picked this up today, after playing for about 3 hours I have to say this.

56395530.gif

I am pleased

hahaha likewise.

I'm rolling as X23/Skrull/Haggar right now, but I'm thinking of making a few changes, Skrull is the only character I really love.

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course people are going to be mining the game disc, and apparently some people who have have hacked the game to play Jill...

http://shoryuken.com/content/marvel-vs-capcom-3-mining-game-disc-data-3640/

mvc3jillmodelviewer03b.jpg

Also, for those who did not get the Collectors Edition will be paying $5 PER character, but at least you get to choose which one you want and not forced to buy both. The Alt. Costumes will also be $5

Edited by LunarEdge

So I haven't really been following this because fighters usually aren't my thing but I was considering picking it up because of all the fan service. I started by looking at the fighter roster and to my shock there was no Megaman. You've got Tron and Zero but no Megaman? What's up with that?!

Also obligatory DAT ASS to the above shot of Jill.

I never really minded Jill's new look, but it looks way too close to Nina Williams...

Seeing how laggy online matches can get, good connection or not (it is noticeable) I'm happy there's no spectator atm... we don't need any extra lag making the game feel even weirder while playing

So anybody who's played this thing and who isn't just a Capcom fan who'll bash the character wanna give me an idea about M.O.D.O.K?

Does he play as hard as it looks like he will?

I won't be playing this til tomorrow, but no matter what I think I'll still have the big headed guy on my team!

So anybody who's played this thing and who isn't just a Capcom fan who'll bash the character wanna give me an idea about M.O.D.O.K?

Does he play as hard as it looks like he will?

I won't be playing this til tomorrow, but no matter what I think I'll still have the big headed guy on my team!

He's pretty decent, the only thing is that he can always fly, but it isn't the fastest thing around there and can be used to either advantage type. I used him a few times and I think he's quite good and as fast as anyone else you play as.

Also my friend hates him but that's another story =P

and he shoots frickin lazer beams from his frickin head

Edited by Jetronic

He's pretty decent, the only thing is that he can always fly, but it isn't the fastest thing around there and can be used to either advantage type. I used him a few times and I think he's quite good and as fast as anyone else you play as.

Also my friend hates him but that's another story =P

and he shoots frickin lazer beams from his frickin head

Sounds pretty awesome to me. As long as he's playable. I've always wanted a game with M.O.D.O.K in it! Depending on how well I can use him I think he'll be part of my main team! He's got like a kind of projectile defensive shield too doesn't he?

Dude, X-23 is a beast...that is all.

Yeah, X-23 is fucking awesome. Probably my favourite character so far. She just feels so damn good to play.

on the other hand MODOK is awkward as fuck. I don't have any clue how to play him nor do I enjoy trying to learn him, but that's just me.

While it was mentioned earlier that an incomplete version of Jill is playable on the cost of swapping out character slots, Shuma-Gorath is actually fully completed and ready to go. This strengthens the theory that Shuma was indeed expendable after the cost of Frank West and the need to balance out the roster. Jill was going to replace Frank but time constraints didn't allow for it.

On top of that, some notes in the data revealed Doc Ock and Frank West. None of them had any models, info or data what-so-ever. This might hint on potential DLC, as we know that Frank was removed mid-development. As for Doc, it's impossible to tell what happened to that as there was no mention about him at any point during the development.

That DLC character stuff is kind of dirty.

although I suppose DLC is better then not getting thema t all, which would've been the norm generations prior.

also lol

b3tDX.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I gotta say, Amaterasu is a bit...annoying when your opponent's playing as the character. She keeps you on the edge for a large bit of your health, and man is it hard to get past that chain attack she uses at long range.

Not a bad character tho, just a bit too much stronger than I expected. That and it didn't help that my friend was button-mashing with the character at times.

That DLC character stuff is kind of dirty.

although I suppose DLC is better then not getting thema t all, which would've been the norm generations prior.

also lol

b3tDX.jpg

I'll be honest.... The first one scares me alittle. Maybe because I'm just used to people complaining about Capcom fighters to be hard. But I can't and won't make any judgements until I have the game. Which isn't until next week. This does seem to tell me my srcuby friends are gonna try and tell me their better than me..... when all they use is easy mode. >>

Scrubs. -.-post-1358-0-96994300-1298001992_thumb.jp

Edited by lamontraccoon