Awoo.

ARTWORK: BlitzChris' Sketches

BlitzChris

Yesh, hello. Im new here, this is my first time..be gentle.. XD

Ive given up remixing for the time being (not that I really got started.. :( ) and have headed to the art of sketching and drawing. Ive always wanted to drawn sonic, and its only recently ive started trying...and the result...well you can be the judge....

So yeah, I have a sketch book which I doodle in, and whenever anything is good enough to show, I scan upload, rinse repeat....

Deviant art -> feel free to add me -> http://noslien90.deviantart.com -> I want more frienddds ;)

Ohhh and a MASSIVE thanks to DarkSpeeds, who I was luck enough to visit today, for all the tips and tricks that he uses to make awesome pictures. Its made my stuff a shit load better.

And now to some of my work:

Knux_No_Hair_Colour_by_noslien90.jpg

^ My entry for the Matt Herms comp

Toxic_Caves__Sketch__by_noslien90.jpg

Feel_My_Wrath___Coloured_by_noslien90.jpg

Big_Boned___Coloured_by_noslien90.jpg

To quote the above picture:

Robotnik: SO YOU WANNA CHILLIE DOG? TOO BADDD!!

Sonic: Whats that? You said you're fat? We knew that!!

Robotnik: NOO, I'M NOT FAT! I'M BIG BONED...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlitzChris

• Little Miss Fortunes

• SuperStingray

• ChaosMiles07

Aww! Your style is so cartoonish and fun! I added you on dA, but I don't really visit very often and don't post anything there, so you'll probably have me comment here more than there.

Anyways! Onto your little masterpieces~

Where'd Knuckles' hair go?! XD His expression is priceless, and I love the soft shading you gave it - inviting to the eye~

Unfortunately, my eyesight is poor and I can't quite make out the second one very well... Is it a fanart of Sonic Spinball, when he's in the metal thingmebob and uses it as a boat? He looks really happy in there, the skull and cross-bones are a nice touch, and I love how you had the goo/slime/...what was that stuff anyway?... on the sides of the thingmebob he's sitting in. It looks really good!

I love Metal's expression! XD Priceless! He's gonna be pretty dangerous with a chainsaw... The colouring's really nice here as well!

Weight-O-Matic! :lol: Sonic's expression is so mischievous, it's really befitting of the Blue Blur! I really like how his left..err..right..err... The hand he's pointing with looks. I know how much of a pain hands are to draw (I personally suck at them), but it looks awesome! That Eggman is just made of epic win, I love how his moustache is kind of drooping, maybe he isn't satisfied with what the Weight-O-Matic is saying! :lol:

Keep drawing (and colouring! It is quite addictive isn't it?), hun! You're doing a fine job! :)

Yeahh, hands are a real low point for me...I'd love a tutorial if anyone knows any??

While i'm here, i'll add the following :P

Feel_My_Wrath_Coloured_by_noslien90.jpg

Hahaha, recoloured it, but I'm not as happy with it as I was with knuckles...

Blitz_the_Platypus___Colour__by_noslien90.jpg

And thats my fan character, thought i'd get myself a mascot for the radioshow :D

• 2 weeks later...

Feel_My_Wrath_Coloured_by_noslien90.jpg

I AM METAL SONIC FEEL MY WRATH

I GOT A DICK LIKE A CHAINSAW I'LL CUT YOU IN HALF

Ah, I loved that song.

Great pictures by the way.

Edited by SuperStingray

♪ Row row row your boat

Gently down the toxic slime

Merrily merrily carefully carefully

To get the Emerald in time ♫

Nicely done.

♪ Row row row your boat

Gently down the toxic slime

Merrily merrily carefully carefully

To get the Emerald in time ♫

Oh my God that's awesome and adorable at the same time! :lol:

Looking awesome there, Mr. Sailor Platypus sir! Love the kind of paint-like, watercoloury gradient effects you have going on, especially on his tummy, makes him look so soft and warm and cudddllllyyyyy~ ♥. And that background is just awesome, especially with the textures on the rocks, pipes and toxic slime in particular; how on Earth did you do that? Eggman's face on the thing Sonic's riding looks so epic as well. :lol: Awesome job, as always!

• 2 weeks later...

Green_Hill_v2_0_by_noslien90.jpg

Been working on this for a while, and can rest easy now that its finished. :D