Awoo.

TSS: The Sonic Stadium Features On 1UP

Dreadknux

As I prepare for TSS’ 10th Anniversary (24th October), it’s always nice to see other people celebrate the length of our existence too. Surprisingly enough, one of those outlets happened to be a major gaming website. The latest in 1UP’s Fan’s View series focused on long-standing gaming fansites, and yours truly was asked to represent the Sonic side of things.

Naturally, I jumped at the chance to answer questions about The Sonic Stadium, and you can read up on what I said – and look at other cool fansites for other franchises that have stood the test of time – by clicking here. And any new readers of TSS that has come directly from 1UP – let me be the first to welcome you to the site.

1UP’s article is a great showcase of the long-term dedication I and my Super Mario, Final Fantasy and Mega Man peers have made to what started off as little websites that could. And did. And websites like The Mushroom Kingdom or MegaManiacs may agree with me when I say that the strength of the fan community not only help our sites flourish, but is the best way in supporting the franchises you love.

View the full article

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah, it's features like these that really put websites above and beyond the competition. It's very awesome of 1UP to send a shout out to dedicated game websites. :)

Dread, wow we're heading for 10 years! =D Congrats!

Nice to see TSS being featured again through various communities.

Here's to many more!