Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

Adventure Time in Japanese. Why? Just cause. Fun Fact: Finn is voiced by Romi Paku AKA Edward Elric.

• Thumbs Up 1

I ADORE Adventure Time! <3 I've been watching it since last month and it's up there with My Little Pony as the most entertaining animated series I've seen in a loooong time! The characters are so cute and surreal, as are the stories. Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff I used to come up with when I was a kid. XP Well I still draw and paint surreal stuff, but Adventure Time does remind me of that. It's almost inspiring, maybe. :3

Btw, I've heard some fans aren't too happy with the newest season of Adventure Time. Why is that?

• Thumbs Up 1

Btw, I've heard some fans aren't too happy with the newest season of Adventure Time. Why is that?

Really? Hmmm, I dunno I've heard (At least in the unpopular opinions topic,) that they don't like that the show is taking a somewhat serious turn... I don't know, It's been a while since I watched Adventure time... Maybe I should get back into it soon.

Really? Hmmm, I dunno I've heard (At least in the unpopular opinions topic,) that they don't like that the show is taking a somewhat serious turn... I don't know, It's been a while since I watched Adventure time... Maybe I should get back into it soon.

I love how the more an episode freaks me out, the more I tend to like it. Especially Goliad.

Hahaha, the Japanese commercial is so intense and fast-paced.. basically opposite from the actual series which is quirky and in sardonic.. in a childlike way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msIrQwmKZ98

Great episode. Really liked the whole spirit realm and the creatures inside esp. the Dead One, most of the Ice King's dialogue esp. the TV monologue, Jake and BMo's attempt to bring Finn back, Finn mentioning Simon (Ice King's real name), and other neat stuff.

I love how they keep hinting at PB being capable of being an evil tyrant/overlord. You just know this is building up to something.

Also, next episode... LSP totally making her move on Finn? OH SNAP.

Edited by Snatcher2047

Arrrrr why is it so squished!? They should have made you just rip the head off to use it instead of artificially stretching it out like that >: D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNwuUWP7_8

Liked episode this episode more than I thought I would. Really liked LSP and Turtle Princess communicating with each other, the music, and pretty much a lot of stuff in the second half especially with the evil mirrors. Gotcha!

Edited by AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=248EVTxoBI0

Kinda weird and awkward, but nice and pretty good episode. I really liked Finn being the shadow and had good lines, despite not being the episode most of the time. Though the cookie attempting suicide thing was kinda dark near the end along with his talk with Jake. Fun fact: the cookie was voiced by Donald Faison AKA Turk from Scrubs.

Why do I keep missing this show?! >.< I actually really love Adventure time, but I keep forgetting to tune in!

I should really put my DVR to use...

I really need to catch up on Season 4, like 8 episodes behind most stuff. Really glad the creators aren't strict about episodes being put online, unlike other companies like Viacom.

EDIT: Talk about the Adventure Time game here!

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

OH MY GOOOOOOD. That looks just like I imagined it and wanted it. Top down view AND side scrolling platforming? In one game? With my beloved Adventure Time characters? Want it so badly. (I hope it comes to Europe...)

Edited by Thigolf

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started watching the show over the past week or so, and I'm already up to season 4.

I'm loving the series so far, and it has some really great characters. The Ice King is my favorite, but the whole cast is really likable.

I'm looking forward to whatever happens next!

I don't even think the first season will release in Europe like this. I mean, we got completely different DVDs here (at least in Germany).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWPLpgG0Z6Q

A really good episode because of course the return of the Magic Man! Though they did surprisingly well in making him slightly a sympathetic character with just a picture of him and a loved one.

Many good parts with Magic Man's intro and turning the deer into a telescope, Magic Man Jake, the transporting to Mars while seeing pastries in space and earth with the giant hole, the Mars colony, Abraham Lincoln as the king of Mars and with more lines than in the pilot animated short, drawing out Magic Man's criminal records, the return of death in the 37th death world, and the manticore's New Prison is Shame.

Now I really want to see more episodes that involve Mars in the future.

Edited by AdventChild

Looks like the upcoming Flame Princess episode involves a... get this... JEALOUS Princess Bubblegum. This is gonna be good.

Magic Man returns? He is a hero to us trolls everywhere! I must watch this episode immediately! biggrin.png

Edited by Zinos