Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

Though I didn't catch the leak, I already knew the Flame Princess was going to be back from watching clips of the new episodes premiering next month. I'm quite pleased too, since Finn's newfound crush on her could bring something interesting to the table.

And no, I'm not into shipping. Never been a part of that side of any fandom.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

I love everything about Adventure time, it's just so funny and nice to watch and as earlier noted, the songs they sing are nice as well (very catchy). Unfortunately, in the midst of looking for a new job and working out daily, I have been missing the newer episodes. I just watched the episode with the Fire princess of youtube (in bad quality) and it was pretty alright. Seeing that Finn has a new love interest is well... interesting XD.

Also, I can't wait for another Fionna and Cake episode, you know.. because... guys like to be told that they're hot

also, I can't help to think that, even know Fionna is essentially a female Finn, that she looks a lot older and mature than Finn. You would think they would make them look roughly the same age, but I guess more people like that character design.

Edited by LunarEdge

Though I didn't catch the leak, I already knew the Flame Princess was going to be back from watching clips of the new episodes premiering next month. I'm quite pleased too, since Finn's newfound crush on her could bring something interesting to the table.

And no, I'm not into shipping. Never been a part of that side of any fandom.

And Natasha Allegri has recently created the Flame Prince, possibly suggesting more episodes with Fionna and Cake

It was a 3DS earlier today. Got hyped, but now it's for DS... Meh, I'm not hyped at all. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the DS, but the 3DS would offer much more possibilities... Still gonna get it though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yesterday there was a Q&A session with PW at Gaia Online. I myself asked two questions regarding Flame Princess. The first was how long would the relationship last, and the second was if Finn had the heart to slay her once he found out that she was evil.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so has anyone seen Monday's episode?

I found it to be quite good, definitely liked the parts with Beemo, Finn and Jake, Ice King and Princess Bubblegum. Wasn't too fond of LSP until she started throwing basketballs at others. Also this guy is Cuber who is supposedly from the future and happens to be the only person who has broken the 4th wall,

830px-Cuber_3.JPG T

Edited by AdventChild

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8j9YH7lc64

Find it to be a cute little episode and and good nod to continuity with a cute song near the end and nice for Finn and Jake to let Pig and Treetrunks get together. Also, voice acting from the supporting roles were funny as well. Odd coincidence that we have episode of about love on Adventure Time just right after the MLP wedding finale.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIv4ogt6BI0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRSDop8NZ2A&feature=channel&list=UL

Awesome episode! The Hangover scenario, the Nightosphere, the waiting in line, Marceline's song, political rap...everything about the two-parter was absolute MATH! Though I'll never look at bananas the same way again ._.

• Thumbs Up 1

I suspect the Enchiridion will make a return for tonight's new episode if I saw the clip of the bear holding a book correctly.

So, don't know if I should make a new topic about it, but since there's not enough info, I'll just put this here

90164.jpg

http://www.escapistm...Time-to-the-3DS

In the game, the sort-of-nefarious-but-really-kind-of-pathetic Ice King is going around stealing the garbage from the residents of Ooo to create his own Garbage Queen, and Finn and Jake must stop him. Well, they'll probably stop him, but they could just go check out what's up because they're bored; Adventure Time is kind of quirky like that.

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! will be developed by WayForward, the makers of the critically acclaimed DSiWare game Shantae: Risky's Revenge. Adventure Time series creator Pendleton Ward will be on hand in "designing a new storyline and quests."

Coming this fall

Edited by Nintendoga

There's a press release and some images to go along with it too:

OH MY GLOB! THIS IS LEGENDARY!

D3PUBLISHER AND CARTOON NETWORK ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCE

NEW PARTNERSHIP AND VIDEO GAME FOR ADVENTURE TIME

Play as Finn and Jake, in the Magical Land of Ooo, in the First Ever Interactive Title Based on the Hit Comedy Series,

Adventure Time™: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!

LOS ANGELES – May 8, 2012 – Ready for a mathematical, algebraic, radical time? D3Publisher (D3P), a publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software, and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today officially announced the upcoming release of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!,a video game based on the popular Cartoon Network series, Adventure Time. This is the first Adventure Timevideo game that will release on the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system and Nintendo DS™ hand-held system late fall.

In the first licensed Adventure Time video game, Finn and Jake wake up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King. Jake couldn’t care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up burrito wrappers, and old chicken diapers – but when they find out the Ice King is using their stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, the heroes embark on a fantastical adventure to teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons and unimaginable treasures, while playing as Finn and Jake in a unique action-adventure experience.

Working alongside the game’s developer WayForward is the series’ creator Pendleton Ward, who is designing a new storyline and quests for the game.

“Adventure Time fans have been asking for a video game to complement the series for some time, and we are working directly with Pendelton Ward, who has an amazing vision for the game,” said Peter Andrew, vice president of product development, D3P. “Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!will be a fan’s golden ticket into the elusive Adventure Time universe and will capture the random fun and adventure we all love about the series.”

Adventure Time is the pop culture sensation, Emmy-nominated, top-rated show among kids, and its popularity continues to soar both on air and at retail. The series follows Finn, an adventure-seeking kid and Jake, his shape-shifting canine best friend, on their adventures in the Land of Ooo. The awesome duo save princesses, battle the notorious princess-kidnapper, the Ice King, party in Lumpy Space, fight in dungeons, and even befriend Marceline the Vampire Queen. Since the start of its fourth season, Adventure Time is the #1 program on Mondays on all television with kids 6-11.

“The rich and diverse characters in the Adventure Time world are absolutely perfect for a video game franchise and working with D3Publisher, WayForward and Pendelton Ward, we have a great team in place to bring it to life,” said Pete Yoder, vice president of consumer products, Cartoon Network Enterprises. “This game will provide the Land of Ooo experience that young fans will love.”

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!,is currently rated “RP” (Rating Pending) by the ESRB. Additional details about the game will be available in the coming months.

For more information in the coming months on Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!,please visit www.d3publisher.us.

AT%20Tweets%203-620x.jpg

Lots of pictures of the DS guy and some storyboard-type things here. biggrin.png

I'm seriously glad it's being made for 3DS now too! And with WayForward on the case I've got no doubt this will be a day 1 purchase for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMliaqQJAbo

Kinda peeved that CN pretty much gave away the ending in the previews, but great episode nonetheless. The bear was kinda cute and I seriously like to have a Finn cake. Also, liked how it took the bluffing/misunderstanding cliche and flips it.

Edited by AdventChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U9efwO_j2so

Really liked this episode esp. with the CB parts, the candy daughter and shotgun scene, the transformation and Finn looking slightly adorable as a hug wolf, "I'll hug your mom!", and the ending.

Now I need a hug....A really strong one!

Edited by AdventChild

I must say that this show has quickly become one of my favorites ever since I started to pick it. One of my professors is really close friends with natzilla and some of the other cartoonists and I got to meet them when they were on Emerald City Comicon. I was so shy it was ridiculous, but we discussed our love of cartoons/comics and Tumblr, mostly cartoonists like Evan Dahm and Drew E., bwaha. Ever since, I tune in every Tuesday morning (when it's on Youtube illegally..).

Also, Flame Princess <3. I also love my lumpy characters LSP and Cinnamon Bun. Also, Chris always makes fun of me when I'm watching it when I'm talking to him and whenever Jake talks, he gets excited it's Bender ):

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sA5n9NnXM

Kinda disturbing and slightly sad episode where Ice King makes his own wife out of the parts of princesses. Nonetheless, a bit of a tribute to Frankenstein/Frankenstein's Wife-ish. The 'Whole New World" song by Ice King, body part less princesses, Finn and Jake fainting at the sight of the monster princess, Gunter's baby cat appearing at times, and the catwalk. Though I like the Ice King and felt sympathetic for him near the end since he was kind and caring in this, despite being a crazy wizard all of the time and this being one of his craziest schemes yet.

That beginning of the episode was kinda... gross. I mean, it's a kids show and they do... this? But a good episode regardless.

I thought the whole episode was kind of "disturbing" to watch, especially when the monster had the 3 princesses voices at once.

And Doctor Princess's heart and insides? Wouldn't that kill her... you know, aside from the face ripping and etc. the other princesses went through XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yms4RiYoo2c

Anyone seen the recent ep?

Goliad was a pretty interesting character if not a disturbed one especially knowing that she has a third eye and be able to read minds, controlling others, and junk. Not as disturbing as Jake being filled with candy kids and people ,though I really do like her voice. I also liked Jake's angry tirade on the kids, the kids shenanigans, Finn's thoughts to prevent the plan being discovered, and Finn's 'son'.

The return of dancing/singing Baby Finn from 'Memory of a Memory' made me LOL more than I should've.