Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

Best part of the episode

Finn growing some balls and telling PB off.

Also damn, PB was willing to let Finn die in order to kill Flame Princess and save the world.

• Thumbs Up 5

FJLKASGLKSDHGKHASG UGH! Why do they tease me so?!

Seriously, I'm loving everything about Finn + Flame Princess. I want every episode to be about their relationship. And the ending between them was so friggin' adorable.

I knew the episode was hinting at PB being jealous and that it wouldn't be the case, but still... I was so ready to hate PB so bad. And now she probably kinda sorta really is jealous and doesn't know how to deal with it. I know I already said this, but this is gonna be good. DAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW.

NEXT TIME: DETECTIVE BEMO. Awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Last night's episode was awesome.

I was a little concerned as how PB would be portrayed judging from the commercials and her jealousy would be over-exaggerated (granted she's never been a favorite character of mine), but this didn't really happen. Also loved how Finn told her off about his unrequited feelings for her as well his devoloping relationship with Flame Princess. As someone who usually isn't to shipping in general, I can honestly say I think Finn and FP make a rather cute couple.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

That episode was awesome, I'm glad PB wasn't a jealous shrew, it would have reeked of trying too hard for drama and she actually had a reason for Finn and FP not being together. Also, Finn calling her out was incredible.

• Thumbs Up 4

Weep, getting up-to-date now finally. Only seen season 2 so far. It's hard in the UK, we're still on season 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekme6UHDLno

BMO was adorable and so was this episode esp. BMO narrating the and voicing random stuff, the black-and-white scenery, Jake putting on makeup, Neptr returning, the shootout, "I felt like I got hit with a Dracula with King Kong", and "No Neptr, I'm not like you.". Most interesting would be the slightly disturbing dream sequence after getting knocked out as it shows that BMO planned out the whole thing with putting the lipstick on Lorraine and Bebe getting its batteries taking out. It also shows how it's like he has a somewhat split personality born out of boredom which is kinda creepy within itself, and shows how he consider himself as a human.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just bought the season one DVD yesterday after my cousin recommended me the show, since I've only seen it on occasion. It's pretty great; every character just seems so damn likeable so far.

Favorite episode is still Fionna and Cake though. Hope they release the later seasons soon.

Just watched Burning Low. That was one of the best episodes I've seen.

Jake's little dream was the funniest thing on the goddamn planet

I'll check out BMO Noire in a bit. It sounds like a great premise.

BMO creeped me out in that bmo noir episode. I liked the character, but now... Im scared. D:

Edited by Thigolf

Hey guys, want to see the title card for the upcoming episode King Worm?

King-Worm-Title-Card-s-adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-31772205-1024-576.jpg

Edited by AdventChild

King Worm was great. I just love the episodes when they just go completely off the wall and do anything they want.

"I'm having coffee with the Lich, you wouldn't understand because you're TOO YOUNG!"

But I'm a little confused about the ending though

Alright so if you've seen Evicted, which was an early episode in S1, then you know it ended with King Worm brainwashing Finn and Jake. But in this episode he just randomly comes in and does all this stuff, but at the end of the episode it's the exact same setting as the ending of Evicted.

So does this mean that everything between Evicted and King Worm was all a DREAM?

Cause that'd be messed up bro.

Still looking forward to the upcoming season finale "The Lich". They've been dropping a ton of subtle hints about him ever since his last episode.

-"What time is it?"

-"It's the exact same time when you asked earlier and it will be the exact same time when you ask later.

It's Sonic Adventure Time!!"

This. On a Shirt. Now.

I've seen a really cool Regular Show shirt in a similar vein but AT is so much much better I must have this now

• Thumbs Up 1

Still looking forward to the upcoming season finale "The Lich". They've been dropping a ton of subtle hints about him ever since his last episode.

You mean like the ending of "Following In Your Footsteps?"

Lich + Enchiridion = Shit hits the Fan.

King Worm was great. I just love the episodes when they just go completely off the wall and do anything they want.

"I'm having coffee with the Lich, you wouldn't understand because you're TOO YOUNG!"

But I'm a little confused about the ending though

Alright so if you've seen Evicted, which was an early episode in S1, then you know it ended with King Worm brainwashing Finn and Jake. But in this episode he just randomly comes in and does all this stuff, but at the end of the episode it's the exact same setting as the ending of Evicted.

So does this mean that everything between Evicted and King Worm was all a DREAM?

Cause that'd be messed up bro.

I think the King Worm just came back and the creators were just screwing with us with the ending being similar to Evicted. Though the continuity with the Fear Feaster, the ghost girl from the Creeps, and other stuff.

Anyways,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4gwePlEJI

Really liked King Worm, even if it was a little weird. I really liked all the little references to older episodes. And Finn freaking out to the shark cracked me up.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the "ears" on Fin's hat were taller then usual.

If you pay close attention, they're reverted back to normal when Finn and Jake exit the dream. I guess they're indicators of when he's dreaming or not dreaming? Or, maybe I'm overthinking it and they were just off-model animation.

Yep, it was to indicate that he was still dreaming.