Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

Thinking about it now

Lady has the CRAP beaten out of her this episode. And Ricardo twister her up and shit. You don't think they'd bring that up later and she has a.....you know. They wouldn't go that far in a kids show would they? Besides, what's gonna happen now? Is she gonna move in with Jake? Is Jake gonna stop Adventuring? Since Rainicorns have cravings for humans, and since she's pregnant....I'd watch out if I were you Finn.

And haha, that's why there were so many heartbeats in PB's monitor at the beginning of the episode.

Man, I think we're starting to head towards the endgame.

Edited by Nintendoga

Man, I think we're starting to head towards the endgame.

Not to worry, Season 5 has already been confirmed to be in production. It's one of CN's most popular shows in years, they're not going to get rid of it so quickly.

Though, they definitely are building up to something big, because the Episode Title of the Season Finale is simply, "The Lich". Also, Lemongrab has been confirmed to be returning soon, so that adds to it.

So I finally stopped putting off watching this series and marathon'd the whole thing last week. I'm really taken aback by this show, not just for its strange and twisted humor, but for how it has such a solid layer of depth behind it; despite how random the properties and inhabitants of this world seem, everything's tied up by a consistent backstory and character progression that's not so intrusive as to prevent each episode from being a self-contained and unique adventure, but relevant enough to keep you guessing and interested in what happens next. I'm reminded of Homestar Runner, which is full of bizarre characters and diverse subject matters that parody tropes of everything from cartoons to pop culture, yet has an incredibly ornate canon of characters, props and even alternate universes that silently builds up with each new installment.

• Thumbs Up 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEeFsT8TG0

A bit late, but yeah Lady's pregnant with Jake's puppies and Ricardio returns still being creepy as ever with his creepy lair, and PB kicking @$$. Very good episode. Also, this wiki-page has a rough translation of Lady Rainicorn's lines in the episode:

http://adventuretime.../Lady_&_Peebles

Edited by AdventChild

That was unexpected. I imagine that, after all the beating and knot in her body, they'll make one puppy a bit retarded as a gag or something.

Today's episode was UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!! AWESOME. Lemongrab is easily one of my favorite characters. Lots of throwbacks to previous episodes, which is what they've been doing for a while, making me think something big is coming.

As for the previous episode:

OH MY GLOB, Jake made it to TIER 15 with Rainicorn. And Ricardio is awesome, although anything George Takei related is awesome. He even did the "OH MYYYYY...". Kind of a weird episode all around, though.

I always had the feeling that Mr. Peppermint is hiding something...and the beginning of this last episode just makes it more clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoKq9D0lck

Like this episode especially the whole Train, Finn and Jake fighting each other, and the two fighting dirty with the barn guy. Also, Mathew Broderick as the Dream Warrior which is a definite step up from '98 Godzilla and Inspector Gadget movies.

inb4 "That's a lot of fish." jokes.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKMssOmi02A

One huge Hamlet reference and it was really good! Like the parts with the painting disguise, "the full of magic air", the sneaking around in general and vents, the "suspicious looking" guy, "NAKED BABIES! NAKED BABIES!", Chaotic Neutral or Evil alignment, and the "evil evil evil evil".

Though it looks like that this episode is the ignition point for the Flame Kingdom to get more involved with the story, leading up to the Lich's Return. Also, it could bring in many more story opportunities such as Candy Kingdom vs Fire Kingdom or Flame King vs Ice King or Flame King doing diplomacy in the Underworld with Marceline's dad.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4eDBe5kq4

One heck of a weird 100th episode especially with that Sailor Moon like transformation of the frog turning into the prince, which had the voice of Captain K'nuckles. Also, like the village elder part with the "Mommy and Billy" dialogue, butt tree, and Jake getting strike by lightning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soOxT-CiFXY

A very good episode. Some of those weird web search options: wants to rub mayonnaise on a penguin, wiping my bum isn't working right, wrong way to eat a banana, wiping my bum there, wizard chick pics, skinny knees. I really liked that Huntress Wizard and her design. I hope she becomes a recurring character. Also, the return of the strange purple psychic cat, Finn taking Future Farming advice from a Jay T Dawgzone (J.T.D = Jake The Dog?), giant penguin combination mech from King Worm ep, PB's strange battle attire and hairstyle, bottle smashing diversion, and Squirty Squirts.

• Thumbs Up 1

This episode man

793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg

So Ice King looked after Marceline after the War.

But he became crazy, so he wrote her a song, which he forgot.

This episode was just sad. Even Marceline was crying. And those songs.

But god damn the ending. It's so good but it ends like-

*Plot progression- NOPE FUCK THAT EPISODE'S OVER*

Wish this was a half hour episode so they could explain more secrets.

Also Ice King trying to kiss Marceline. Best Episode ever.

Speaking of secrets, The Lich is next week, Season finale.

Plot- ""A visit from the Lich King sheds light on Ooo's secrets.""

Hyped.

Edit: Hey guess what was on one of the pictures Ice King took from the scrap book

qkRJT.jpg

Yes, that is what you think it is

Shit's gonna get real next episode.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 2

So, wtf? The Ice King is like Marceline's adopted father or something? thats pretty cool I guess. never would've guessed it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAhswIHZIvs

Great Episode. Great Song. Great Ending. Great manly tears were shed.

This is why I like Adventure Time because it works so well with both humor and drama and doesn't hold back punches. Reminds me of Gintama a lot in a way as that too balances humor and drama very well too. It has been a long time since I've ever cried to a cartoon in very long time. Not even MLPFiM has ever tug my heartstrings as hard as this (and I doubt it'll come as close due to its intended demographic and restraints). What makes this more sad is Rebecca Sugar, the person who wrote many songs of the show and does storyboard writing, is leaving the show for another.

Also, liked Jake's line: "Your constant harassment of the female gender makes me siiiiiick."

Edited by AdventChild

Holy crap! Dat cliffhanger ending! Dammit, Season 5! Why can't you start next week?

But seriously, did humans, like, evolve after the Mushroom War or something?

But seriously, did humans, like, evolve after the Mushroom War or something?

There's speculation surrounding that. It's been raised that Sarah Strong from the hyooman tribe may be another human, but that's neither been confirmed or denied. If she is, then it appear that something happened after the Mushroom War.

Now in Season 4 ending's case, it's being speculated that this could be a version of Finn and Jake from another dimension. Also, another episode featuring Fionna and Cake is due in Season 5, and there's also been speculation of that being another Finn and Jake dimension.

This fucking show man

Download link for The Lich: http://www.mediafire...lcg4kqn6k6m1nqi

I was hyped for this episode all season. That hype was met with awesomeness.

Holy shit,

Remember this song from Too Young?

"Let me share with you a little secret with how to win the heart of a princess.

It's not easy, but you have to be persistent.

You might have to defeat a demon lord, or warp through several worlds.

But once you do, you walk up the wizard stairs, and produce your magic key you got in the water world and unlock the chamber door.

Then, you walk right up to the princess, and give her a smooch... Does that make sense?"

This foreshadowing, all of this revelation. It's too much, I gotta lie down.

Edited by Nintendoga

Kind of knew it was the Lich disguised as Billy since the Enchiridion was last seen in the possession of the Bear at the ending of Following in your Footsteps when he gave it to someone who clearly sounded like the Lich.

Edited by DarkLightDragon