Awoo.

Adventure Time!

AdventChild

They took the jewels from Ice King's crown. Do you think that there would be serious repercussions for this? Maybe the return of Simon Petrikov? I hope so.

Also, is it just me or is the metal armed Finn is a FMA Edward Elric reference? Oddly enough, Finn's Japanese VA happens to be Romi Paku AKA Edward Elric ohmy.png !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4k11NwoKY&feature=related

How strangely fitting...

Another thing is anyone disturbed by PB cutting the limbs off the little candy people? Anyone much more disturbed by half-faced Lich Billy?

Another thing is anyone disturbed by PB cutting the limbs off the little candy people? Anyone much more disturbed by half-faced Lich Billy?

Actually

Finn's dream in the beginning is really disturbing and freaky when you think about it. Billy and his Lady kissing and enjoying each other, before the Bear comes in and fucking EATS her alive. All while Billy's watching. Then the Lich coming out and killing Billy before taking his skin and wearing it to trick Finn.

Finn saying that they were screaming in his dream and the cosmic owl being there pretty much confirms that Billy and his lady is dead. Dunno what happened to the Bear or Snail though.

Also obligatory

XFEMo.gif

Man I knew the Lich was pure evil in the past, but this episode shows that he's not someone to be messed with like the Ice King, or else the Lich's gonna fuck you up.

So like, I decided to watch the Lich and go to bed right after. Bad idea because this fucking episode kept me awake all night.

Will taking the gem out of Ice King's crown affect him at all? Will he end up dieing?

Does Bubblegum scratching Finn with her (probably infected) scissors have any story importance?

Is Billy DEAD?

And the ending. Finn's beady eyes were confirmed to be that way because Finn is a bit mutated, so seeing the ending Finn with his creepy ass football eyes and a big-ass nose makes me think that we are looking at a demension were the Great Mushroom War never happened. We also obviously see Finn's mom, so there are multiple humans/. Did the Lich, Finn and Jake end up in this demension? And whats with the robot arm?

So many damn questions ;-; I had like an hour of sleep last night because of this episode.

Edited by Username Taken ~ U. Waffle

It's probably another dimension what with all that mumbo-jumbo talk about alternate dimensions from the Enchiridion. I've always wondered if mirrors portrayed other dimensions ever since BMO started talking to Fupo (?) in the 5 Grabbles episode (never saw BMO and the "reflection" talking at the same time).

Fee and Cake will be back, Pen confirmed that for us at Comic-Con.. I just thought it was going to happen before the Lich finale.

Can't wait to see more takes on Finn & Jake :)

Just watched "The Lich". This show never ceases to amaze me how simple yet deep it can be. And that ending... *CLIFFHANGER RAGE*

It's probably another dimension what with all that mumbo-jumbo talk about alternate dimensions from the Enchiridion. I've always wondered if mirrors portrayed other dimensions ever since BMO started talking to Fupo (?) in the 5 Grabbles episode (never saw BMO and the "reflection" talking at the same time).

To add onto your BMO ideas, I just remembered something from BMO Noire. The dream sequence showed this thing:

tumblr_m8gbfmp36M1rnebabo1_1280.jpg

I'm speculating that this BMO could be from an alternate universe. Not the same as the one in the mirror form the Five Short Graybles, but probably from a different universe. Also, BMO smashing the mirror could have some kind of significance as well, but it could just be all mindf*%kery for all we know.

The title card for the episode does seem like an indication as well. Though could be just something from a movie before the Great Mushroom War and just for the sake of style matching with the episode:

Tumblr_m8cn18XNWl1qzrbk9o1_1280.jpg

So I got up to speed with this show up to the S4 finale. Oh wow, that cliffhanger ending.

Season 5 will be quite fun to watch with the show's new alternate universe setting.

So I got up to speed with this show up to the S4 finale. Oh wow, that cliffhanger ending.

Season 5 will be quite fun to watch with the show's new alternate universe setting.

I highly doubt the whole season will be in the alternate reality. The first one or two episodes perhaps, but defiantly not the whole season.

Or perhaps they'll pull a South Park Season 2 on us and make the first Episode something completely irrelevant.

Anyways, when the Episode cut off at that second I raged like:

From the Adventure Time FaceBook:

44560_10151282112228383_1363929673_n.jpg

Exclusive preview of the next new episode, airing Nov. 12.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 1

That shot of Ice King(?) watching the incoming airplanes / fighter planes intrigues me very much so.

So I'm caught up, as you already know.

Season 1-3 is the most I've laughed at a Cartoon Network cartoon in a LONG time.

Season 4 kind of annoyed me, I hope Season 5 is better, the promo looks great.

Overall this show is awesome though. Definitely a fan now.

• Thumbs Up 2

That wasn't really what annoyed me.

If there's one thing I hate in stories, it's awkward love triangles that a writer makes just for it to be there.

Finn's crush on Bubblegum was cute, and led to some funny moments where Jake made fun of Finn for it.

Then they make Finn cry like a bitch over her and introduce the Flame Princess. Umm, ok? Completely unnecessary, but sure, why not?

Then Season 4 comes and Finn actually lashes out on her when she's trying to be nice. Umm, wow what the fuck? Well, maybe the rest of Season for will be better?

Stale episode

Stale episode

Stale episode

There were some funny ones though.

Then the Marceline and Ice King episode came and I was all "Oh boy oh boy! I'll get to learn about Marceline's past and stuff!" NOPE they sing the entire time and then we get a short clip of Ice King giving Marceline that stuffed animal. Not nearly as many "feels" as people made it seem like there were.

Then the last episode, pretty great, but you can probably imagine what I thought about the scene with Bubblegum.

Also Ice King is the greatest villain ever and you're simply wrong if you disagree *hides*

Will taking the gem out of Ice King's crown affect him at all? Will he end up dieing?

HE BETTER NOT

and I just read about the Mushroom War on the wiki. Wow.

Edited by Solkia-kun
  • Thumbs Up 3

The Adventure Time Facebook page just posted this picture.

536344_10151293712108383_2022693762_n.jpg

You see that skeleton? The Facebook post suggests that's Marceline. In fact here the post itself.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZESTUFF! We challenged you to get Jake's pic to 40,000 Likes and you did it! NOW, here's the super sneaky peep of the next new Adventure Time we promised!!

What's wrong with Jake? What's that green goo?? And--wait--those teeth! Is that MARCELINE?!? WHAT'S HAPPENING?? Get the answers to these questions and SO MUCH MORE when some major stuff goes down on an all new Adventure Time, Monday, November 12, at 7:30/6:30c on Cartoon Network!

Oh man November 12 can't come soon enough.

Edited by Demitri Maximoff
  • Thumbs Up 1

"We need a lot of red to save her life"

"We only had enough red to make her 13years old"

Jokes aside, her death will probably be temporary if it does happen. If it isn't, well shit.

I really want to see the new episode, but at the same time...I kinda don't. I feel that too many questions will be answered and it will ruin the mystery that surrounds the mushroom war....

Also I found that in Season 5 there will be a another Marceline and Ice King Episode so...yeah.

We learned quite a bit about their past, don't you think? How much exactly did you want them to reveal?

I'll revise this one since I no longer care about the others.

I hardly ever listen to the lyrics when they're singing. I was hoping it was going to be a flashback animation rather than singing a bunch of words that are supposed to give me "feels".

Also I saw some shit about how the episode addressed why her dad ate her fries, which I'm still curious as to what the hell makes that such a big deal. It didn't say anything.

It was hyped to hell and turned out incredibly unsatisfying for me. That's all there is to it.

So the Season 5 episodes titles have just been revealed. (In spoiler)

1014-105 Finn the Human (Part 1 of the season premiere)

1014-106 Jake the Dog (Part 2 of the season premiere)

1014-107 Five More Short Graybles (Another five shorts? Cool)

1014-108 Up a Tree

1014-109 All the Little People

1014-110 Bad Little Boy (Confirmed to be the second Fionna & Cake episode. Also Boy Marceline.)

1014-111 Jake the Dad (It's pretty obvious what's gonna happen in this episode)

1014-112 Davey

1014-113 Mystery Dungeon (Love dungeon episodes so yes!)

1014-114 Little Dude

1014-115 All Your Fault

1014-116 Vault of Bones

1014-117 The Great Bird Man

1014-118 Simon and Marcy (Again, pretty obvious what this episode will be about)

1014-119 Puhoy

1014-120 A Glitch Is a Glitch (BMO episode?)

1014-121 One Last Job

1014-122 Princess Potluck

1014-123 BMO Lost (Hope this is like the BMO Noire episode)

1014-124 James Baxter the Horse (Reminds me of that pink staring horse from the early season)

1014-129 Shhh (Probably a bet episode where they gotta be quiet)

1014-130 The Suitor

1014-131 The Party’s Over, Isla de Senora (Island of the women? Oh boy, this is gonna be good)

1014-132 Another Five Short Graybles (Two five shorts episodes in one season? Er...okay I guess)

1014-133 LSP Gets Robbed (The title alone confirms this for being the best episode of the season)

1014-134 Only Wizards Allowed (Cool, another wizards episode. Also season finale?)

What I really like is how most of these episodes sounds like good ol' fashioned, non drama, Adventuring episodes.

No FP episodes in sight though, I'll be mad if they don't do something with her (something good) this season, cause that means all her Season 4 drama and shit was just a huge waste of time.

Edited by Nintendoga

♫ Bacon pancakes Makin' bacon pancakes. Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake. Bacon pancake, that's what it's gonna make, Bacon pancaaaakes ♫

This jungle haunts my head now and now I will make it haunt yours, THIS I SWARE!!