Awoo.

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Patticus

Oh shit! WTF!?

Linebeck?!

Ugh. I wish I hadn't clicked that spoiler =_=

Now the game had better hurry up and come out so I can play it without being spoiled anymore!!

To bad it's too hard for Nintendo to come up with anything but those generic dungeons X_x. But what the cuss?

Onward and Upward: Tower of Spirits Revisited

Into the Darkness: Tower of Spirits 3

Climbing Higher: Tower of Spirits 4

Over the Top: Tower of Spirits 5

Diabolic Descent: Tower of Spirits 6

I know it is, but this better not be another repeating dungeon like the one in Phantom Hourglass, D;. That cuss was boring, >=.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm super excited for this game, ^_^. It just sounds like it's not much more than the last game with a new gimmick, but we'll see.

Above is about the levels, so don't look if you don't want to know about them, <3.

-Blur

To bad it's too hard for Nintendo to come up with anything but those generic dungeons X_x. But what the cuss?

Onward and Upward: Tower of Spirits Revisited

Into the Darkness: Tower of Spirits 3

Climbing Higher: Tower of Spirits 4

Over the Top: Tower of Spirits 5

Diabolic Descent: Tower of Spirits 6

I know it is, but this better not be another repeating dungeon like the one in Phantom Hourglass, D;. That cuss was boring, >=.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm super excited for this game, ^_^. It just sounds like it's not much more than the last game with a new gimmick, but we'll see.

Above is about the levels, so don't look if you don't want to know about them, <3.

-Blur

Though to answer your question about the Spirit Tower, it was confirmed you won't need to do the same thing over and over again. you can to get new treasure, BUT there's an elevator in the tower that can take you to floors you'vve already visited.

Though to answer your question about the Spirit Tower, it was confirmed you won't need to do the same thing over and over again. you can to get new treasure, BUT there's an elevator in the tower that can take you to floors you'vve already visited.

Oh, I guess I missed that memo, or forgot about it, XD. So and elevator huh? I love technological advances, 8D. Thanks for the clear up.

-Blur

^ Just as he said:

Linebeck.jpg Linebeck is in the game.

Also, two of the best scenes of the game:

output-1.gif and LinkXZelda.jpg

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

...What? >.> Well just the first 10 minutes or so, a bit ehh quality but interesting. What is this of me being Blackarms... NAAAAAAWWW

I'd love to see what happens when the guy hits the anti-piracy block that's like...15 minutes into the game.

This guy is obviously still getting it for Christmas because he loves Zelda and Nintendo and never illegally plays games he doesn't already plan on buying. *cough* But it's the truth. He doesn't. He made an oath to himself anything he plays illegally will only be because he was going to buy it anyways.

Aww, I always love to see Link before he gets the outfit.

I'm still a bit baffled at the lack of an option for D-pad movement, though... I mean, Dragon Ball Origins had that, and it was extremely similar to Phantom Hourglass. I don't think it'll bother me either way, but it just seems so obvious.

Alright, the last boss is now being uploaded on youtube. And the boss will look VERY familiar(its not Ganondorf).

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

I refuse to look at spoilers for Zelda games. For some reason it didn't bother me to look at the final boss of NSMBW, but with Zelda I want to experience it while playing on my own.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Well, the boss names aren't really big spoilers. But the Final Boss name is a different story.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

The last boss is now officially finished.

Be warned of possibly one of the most epic Last Boss theme in Zelda History!

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

The last boss is now officially finished.

Be warned of possibly one of the most epic Last Boss theme in Zelda History!

I won't give in you evil temptress! Willpower, ACTIVATE!

So does anybody know if this game is in any way more difficult than Phantom Hourglass? Does the game still hold your hand all the way through like the previous one did?

So does anybody know if this game is in any way more difficult than Phantom Hourglass? Does the game still hold your hand all the way through like the previous one did?

It is, I've played through the whole game (Aunt bought the game for me =3). I've gotten stuck on a few places like for example

a map of this one location had the same design as a part of the world map and you had to use that to open up one of the sanctuaries.

But difficulty wise, it's harder than Phantom hourglass for sure, though not super hard, not using any guides will ensure that you have to do some thinking for puzzles, and some backtracking has to be done in dungeons as well. 

^ I hear it is. But its still on the easy side.

It's still got a fair amount of challenge though, although some parts are easy, some parts of the game don't let you know what you have to do, therefore you gotta do that work for yourself =)

But for one part, this kid wants to go to a place where he can "fly" and I have no idea where that place is =(

So no more "HEY LINK DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT WOMAN JUST SAID I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE BY DOING X AND THEN DOING Y" shit?

Will buy it someday then, probably.

It is, I've played through the whole game (Aunt bought the game for me =3). I've gotten stuck on a few places like for example

a map of this one location had the same design as a part of the world map and you had to use that to open up one of the sanctuaries.

But difficulty wise, it's harder than Phantom hourglass for sure, though not super hard, not using any guides will ensure that you have to do some thinking for puzzles, and some backtracking has to be done in dungeons as well. 

It's still got a fair amount of challenge though, although some parts are easy, some parts of the game don't let you know what you have to do, therefore you gotta do that work for yourself =)

But for one part, this kid wants to go to a place where he can "fly" and I have no idea where that place is =(

The game isn't out yet though O_O!?

Come clean, Jet. I'm pretty sure most of us know you pirated it. :P It's ok.

Anyway, I must confess that I did too, because I was too impatient to wait for Monday (though I'm still buying it). I'm probably about 2/3 of the way done, and it's significantly better than Phantom Hourglass. It's a bit more difficult too, but it's still fairly easy. I've been stuck on a few puzzles, though.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Come clean, Jet. I'm pretty sure most of us know you pirated it. :P It's ok.

Anyway, I must confess that I did too, because I was too impatient to wait for Monday (though I'm still buying it). I'm probably about 2/3 of the way done, and it's significantly better than Phantom Hourglass. It's a bit more difficult too, but it's still fairly easy. I've been stuck on a few puzzles, though.

I did both =P

Edited by Jetronic