Awoo.

SatBK Knight of the Wind[Full Version 4min]

Gallon

You wouldn't happen to know where one could find it, would you?

Get a load of- get a load of- get a load of this!

Also, this.

Is With Me performed by Crush 40?

Sounds like gently Bentley to me!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperLink

• ArtFenix

• Gabz Girl

• Gallon

Sounds like gently Bentley to me!

Bentley Jones who did Dear My Friend and, I think, Un-Gravitify?

Yay!

That's Bentley Jones?

But it sounds like a woman. O.o

There's Black Knight's epic plot twist for ya.

That's Bentley Jones?

But it sounds like a woman. O.o

I have no idea. XD Some of it reminds me of his style, but I can't exactly tell if it's him or not. He said he was doing a song in the game, so it must be it... =/ No offence to LB if it ends up as a woman- after all. :unsure:

After listening again, it defiantly sounds like him. XD He has a female backing singer.

I'm listening to it right now, and it does indeed sound friggin' EPIC.

...And it does indeed sound like a woman. Lawl~ XD

EDIT: Definitely a woman, not Bentley! Wow, that's a first. An epic, awesome final boss song sung by a femme fatale!

Edited by Gabz Girl

It's an awesuhum song....but I think Endless Possibility still beats this...oh well. I've stopped listening to Endless Possibility for a long while. XP

Bentley Jones who did Dear My Friend and, I think, Un-Gravitify?

Yay!

'Dear My Friend' was sung by Brent Cash and 'Un-Gravitify' was sung (I think) by some Irish dude called Cashell.

Bentley Jones is the person responsible for the Open Your Heart remix on the 'True Blue' album and was known as 'Lee Brotherton' - who we alll know did 'Dreams of an Absolution'.

The downloaded song I've got lists 'Emma and Tinna' as the artists, but I have no idea who they are - or if that's even correct.

EDIT: This is from Manaita's DeviantArt Journal

----------------------------------------------------------

edit:

More info has come~

In the vocal trax: 5 vocal tracks that contained in the game are included. Emma & Tinna, singer of ALL ENDS are involved in the CD. Also Marty Friedman and Bobby Jarzombek are too. And bonus tracks are 2 re-mix version, and 3 karaoke versions. A total 10 tracks are in the Vocal Trax .

edit2:

There are more info.

OST will have all musics except from the ones in Vocal Trax.

It has 68 tracks, "Knight Of The Wind" that we already know will be included in OST, and a final version of it will be in Vocal Trax.

Music staffs are

Jun Senoue Richard Jacques Howard Drossin Tommy Tallarico Yutaka Minobe Hikaru Tanimoto

Edit3:

Emma & Tinna's song is "With Me".

So still no wiser as to who they actually are though :P And I'm willing to bet that the track that Bentley Jones has done will be one of the "2 remix version" bonus tracks on the vocal trax CD.

Edited by TranslucentDuck

With Me is by All Ends, a Swedish band. It was a side project for In Flames guitarists, a band some people should know, but they left. xD

You can read more about them in their Wiki.

With Me sounded kinda like Bentley Jones at first, but after listening to that Youtube video (I've been trying to hear the actual song for a while without having to watch the ending) it sounded even MORE like BJ. But apparently it isn't. Hmm... He must sing one of the remixes, then. With Me is still awesome either way. ^_^ I also like the new Crush 40 songs.

Does anyone know where I can download the song played in the 'dragon slayer' level?

Edited by DarkDefeater

....I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by Knight of the Wind full version. I was actually really disappointed by the incomplete version, so this is a wonderful surprise and the song is amazing. I've described it as What I'm Made Of with Escape From The City's upbeat, catchy melodies, combined with Open Your Heart's inspiration and lots of epic. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but I really love it...better than Live and Learn for me.

I'm yet to get the game so I don't want to spoil myself with what sounds like some freakin' amazing tracks. Live Life is already sounding like a favourite for me just by what others have said about it...come on, 7 days, pass faster! Since everybody says SBK has this huge plot twist and a great story I refuse to accidentally find out any important details.

So, any chance of people posting their theories for the lyrics? I have NO IDEA what Johnny's singing in the third verse/bridge - I've always had issues trying to hear lyrics in songs and greatly respect those who can pick them up immediately!

Oh, and thanks heaps for the upload. I really appreciate it.

I heard over at Soah that one of the remix tracks is 'With me' performed none other than crush 40! it was epic the first time round but wow. Its gonna get even better! I've heard that the other may be 'Seven Rings in Hand' by Bentley jones! I kinda doubt it but hey it would be so cool!

The full song is awesome. We truly can said that Crush 40 are back on the main scene with (if I'm right) 4 songs. I hope they'll gratify us with the same attention by coming back to the main saga.

By the way, if you want a rip of the songs, we are just doing it in this moment. Go here.

With Me is by All Ends, a Swedish band. It was a side project for In Flames guitarists, a band some people should know, but they left. xD

You can read more about them in their Wiki.

As far as I know, it's only Emma Gelotte and Tinna Karlsdotter providing vocals for "With Me", not the whole band.

Also, the official tracklist to "FACE TO FAITH" (SatBK Vocal CD):

1. KNIGHT OF THE WIND by Crush 40

2. FIGHT THE KNIGHT by Crush 40

3. THROUGH THE FIRE by Crush 40

4. WITH ME by Emma Gelotte and Tinna Karlsdotter

5. LIVE LIFE by Crush 40

6. SEVEN RINGS IN HAND (Bentley Jones Version)

7. WITH ME (Crush 40 Version)

8. KNIGHT OF THE WIND (Instrumental)

9. WITH ME (Instrumental)

10. LIVE LIFE (Instrumental)

Can't wait to hear tracks 6 and 7 (ESPECIALLY 7).

Also, ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK TRACKLIST.

Also, the official tracklist to "FACE TO FAITH" (SatBK Vocal CD):

1. KNIGHT OF THE WIND by Crush 40

2. FIGHT THE KNIGHT by Crush 40

3. THROUGH THE FIRE by Crush 40

5. LIVE LIFE by Crush 40

6. SEVEN RINGS IN HAND (Bentley Jones Version)

7. WITH ME (Crush 40 Version)

8. KNIGHT OF THE WIND (Instrumental)

9. WITH ME (Instrumental)

10. LIVE LIFE (Instrumental)

Can't wait to hear tracks 6 and 7 (ESPECIALLY 7).

Also, ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK TRACKLIST.

I just wanna hear the Bentley Jones version of Seven Rings in Hand already. >.> And With Me, of course. But mainly SRiH.

Holy crap, that OST sounds amazing! Really want to download it, or even better, could C40 release it in the west?

I sooooo want to hear With Me by Crush 40. It'll sound even more epic than it already is! >w<

But really, that looks like a fantastic OST.

Well it's better than the main theme efforts on the past few games but that's not a particularly huge compliment considering what those past few ones were like.

It's alright but pretty forgettable.

Yet another cobblestone in the road to mediocrity Crush 40 has paved for itself.

As Flint said, it's ok, but largely forgettable. The only change in tempo occurs when Jun does his solo (which thankfully broke up the monotone lyrics).

BENTLEY JONES REMIX! I CHOOSE YOU!

"ABSOLLLLLLLLLL"

BENTLEY JONES USED SONG MASHUP!

IT'S SUPER ADDICTIVE!

Oh god sorry Bentley. LOL. XD

Looking forward to the OST's, I was looking in the credits last night at the composers. I noticed Howard Drossin was listed in there too.

I personally don't like this song, it's nowhere near as good as Endless Possibilities... maybe I'll grow to like it if I keep listening to it, I guess.

I'm still looking for the background music 'dragon slayer'. Best instrumental background music I've heard in a while.

Omg those CD's sound so awesome. Now I am glad I pre-ordered them! :D

I'm especially excited to hear the two remixes, and the instrumentals as well (although we've already heard part of 'Knight of the Wind')

I'm also wondering whether 'Through the Fire' and 'Fight the Knight' will have proper endings to them, as in the game they just loop.