Awoo.

Calling All Animators/Singers/Lyric Writers!

Unionhack

Okay, so by now, I'd imagine everyone has been to the topic at one point in time, and many people have taken a nice gander at it and liked it (or in some cases, ctrl f'd with no luck), and some thought it could be improved.

After thinking all of these comments through and seeing some of the suggestions on both Entherial Online and SSMB, I have decided to break the ice and suggest a collaboration project; a parody in full force, in the style of the original Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (henceforth USOUD) animation-wise. We'll need a few good animators, some singers (two or three, for different vocal parts like lead voice and background low voice), and a few good lyric writers to make adjustments to the original song to make it flow better.

I haven't decided much on it yet, and I don't even know If I'm the right person to head the project, but I think my skills as a lyric writer will fit in nicely with the project. I am asking anyone who is interested in undertaking this to reply with the position of your choice. If you wish to be an animator, please accompany your post with an animation of yours (preferably flash), and if you wish for a singing part, please accompany your post with a link to a video/audio file of yourself singing something, preferably the original USOUD so we know who can sing the parts the best. (Remember that we need a few low voices to try out as well). I hope that this garners some attention and we can get this potentially epic project off the ground.

Thank you for consideration.

Current List of Project Participants

Singers - None

Animators - None

Lyric Writers - Unionhack

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Noir

• Unionhack

From what I'm told I'm a decent singer. I'd disagree there, but I suppose I could let you guys decide. I'm willing to sing.

As this is essentially a request topic, I'll have to lock it - but you're free to advertise the project in your signature. :)

• Bad Quality Post 1